Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2013, 01:33 PM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

nobody:

do not ever question me. I got pinkslipped for a month and didnt make one post on here. I don't need this shit trust me.

the research is my own. If I tell you it will create the Hawthorne effect.

I swear on everything, I will leave right now and not post for a month....this is a hobby. I have a great job that I can sit here and make you feel terrible about your life, while getting paid awesomely to do so. Then i am going to drive home and be awesome there. I may even kill two or three criminals on the way home and get away with it.

My life is a movie. I am a child of God. you are no one. You are not even real.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

also I feel no shame in saying that the rolfz this site sometimes provides is a great stress reliever.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #23
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredom View Post
please explain how your investing your time in "psychological research" on a text battle forum and how thats relevant to anything..

this does seem like a need to you veritas.. a need to escape and act like something your not? if you have such a lovely wife and family why do you spend so much time on here?

EDIT: this is no troll.. not trying to get a rise out of you, these are legitimate questions than should be answered post haste.
This is the stupid logic coming from a stupid person

I have a great family and I spent many years on this shit

If u don't got any "me" time then ure a sucker
ill nik-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #24
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
nobody:

do not ever question me. I got pinkslipped for a month and didnt make one post on here. I don't need this shit trust me.

the research is my own. If I tell you it will create the Hawthorne effect.

I swear on everything, I will leave right now and not post for a month....this is a hobby. I have a great job that I can sit here and make you feel terrible about your life, while getting paid awesomely to do so. Then i am going to drive home and be awesome there. I may even kill two or three criminals on the way home and get away with it.

My life is a movie. I am a child of God. you are no one. You are not even real.

you honestly think people would change the way they act on this forum if they thought/knew that you were studying them... yet you've stated this numerous times?

and @ill nik-A , it's a lot more than just "me time" that he spends on here.. i'm just honestly curious no need to get all flustered.
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

lol.....this is all relative nobody.

people do change. Especially the people who have called me. you still don't understand, and the reason you never will is because, quite frankly you don't matter.

how dare you try and question my life or my reasons for being on here, while trying to subtly make it like I NEED this shit cuz of some weak reason or character fault. 1. go fuck yourself with a duck billed platypus. 2. I am a real person. phone number, videos, pictures, I do not lie on here. I have put pictures of my car on here. I would put pictures of my home or even my office. look at your life.....if I needed this shit to get along in life, I am doing pretty well.

so let us look at your stupid logic.

1. VERITAS needs this board and is not what he says he is?
- posts a live action video of degrees as well as talked to and counselled many of the members behind the scenes

2. VERITAS has a terrible family life and uses this for escape?
- Two children and married 5 years....yeah life sucks. Just had to go meet the teachers yesterday, celebrated my daughters birthday on saturday and had a waterballoon fight. shit sucks. The point is that they are sacred to me, and I do not mix the sacred with the profane

3. Perhaps VERITAS uses this site to let off some of the stress from his highly stressfull job?

- here is a good logic. How many psychopaths have you had to counsel, wrestle, fight with? oh thats right none... so you wouldnt understand. How many employees do you have to lead? I have over fifty...you have? so you wouldn't understand. If I can use this website to expel all of the negative energy I have to take in each day, then so be it...and I am better for it.

in conclusion:

you are a nobody. Never question me. Keep an open mind. If you wan me to prove how little this site means I promise I will leave for a month again and you will not hear from me. Point is: I am real, and true. That is why I am supreme amongst the liars who do not even know who they are irl.

die slow harry.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I also thought about 4: What if VERITAS is who James really is, and James is actually a psychopathic Doctor of psychology who can now blend in and act normal, and this is where he goes to "play"?

what if?
Old 08-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #27
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

wow.. overcompensating much? why the the wall of text and bombardment for no feasible reason?

i was asking a very simple question which warranted a very simple answer.
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

you want walls? I could give you walls. bc I don't like you.

I gave you four possible answers...you can choose one fart face.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #29
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lmao@fartface
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

ole fartface ass nobody...
Old 08-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #31
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Calling niggas fart face these days huh.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:53 PM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

BETTER THAN SUB-HUMAN TRASH THAT BRAGGS ABOUTS THINKS A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD WOULLD RIGHT TIMOTHY@?

@TIMOTHY

RIGHT? YOU SCALY-BELLIED FRAG HAG.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

LEAVE ME ALONE TIMOTHY, I DO NOT LIKE WHO YOU MAKE ME BECOME.......PLEASE LEAVE ME BE BOY.....
Old 08-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #34
Rawn M.D.

I unno V seemed sincere on the phone....
Old 08-06-2013, 04:10 PM   #35
veritas
HALL OF FAME

That was james.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #36
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

i have a wife and kids too...

and i will write for the rest of my life, wherever the forum is to write in.

iunno about all the "fake lives online" and shit stuff - but gotta defend the old dudes with fam, writing is timeless yo.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #37
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
i have a wife and kids too...

and i will write for the rest of my life, wherever the forum is to write in.

iunno about all the "fake lives online" and shit stuff - but gotta defend the old dudes with fam, writing is timeless yo.
Thx
ill nik-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #38
SpookyDeep
BITER

Battle Record: 0-3

SpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant future

If VERITAS can prove anything he said about me I'll leave this site for good...

Until then keep writing essays you son of a bitch
SpookyDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #39
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Veritas is angry.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Kyle. Of course I can't. Only your words confirm the veracity of my claims.