Old 04-03-2020, 09:56 PM   #3
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
couple things. you got what my hairline is gonna be in 5 years. meaning you're 8 years too late. buy these

https://www.amazon.com/Wahl-Professi.../dp/B000VVT94G

just give in. shave it all off. these cut close enough that you don't need to shave shave unless you're tryna be super glossy on these ho's.

as for the verse you had some solid bars. for spitting it tho i'd trim alot, you got the text defect that I and alot of boarders will suffer with where your writing and it works and should flow right but then you go to spit it and its like oh i didn't realize the previous 4 bars exhausted me so even tho this stretched line rides the beat when spit alone, when you're running out of breath in real time when you get to it, it emphasises how stretched it is. gotta sacrifice a bit of content and clarity in favor of flow

but word good shit man. i'd feed something like this over some random text anytime
Lmaooo thanks for putting me on game fam, sad thing is i look this way at 25 so it's downhill from here

And thanks for the feed and to @The Dead Poet as well, like you guys said things need to be trimmed out, i knew i was kinda cramming just kind of wired that way to be anal about wording and what not. I was primarily audio for five years and was getting it down then I picked back up on here after four years of not spitting and lost it all over again lol just got to the relearn it i suppose

And thanks @Sharp i wasn't sure how to embed lol
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote