Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 07:16 AM   #341
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
devoured the arms and legs of a snake
youre too good.

let the rest of us catch up.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:01 AM   #342
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

I liked my King better tbh

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 10-30-2019, 08:09 AM   #343
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

You’ll catch up with arms and legs you slithering snake. Good luck my little sapient.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:27 AM   #344
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

English, you’re terrible. Go away.
Old 11-29-2019, 02:42 AM   #345
Sinacog
Satan

Default Vulcan Flames....

I ate two thousands flames on the sound terrain; sire is dire; oceans' of fire; oceans' of rageous; oceans' of flames; oceans' of sentiment; the sire is higher!
I am oceans' of fire; oceans' of rage; oceans' of rage; I'm a dragon fighting with a snake who breathes flames; I fought 'FIRE WITH FIRE'!

I'm a vortex twister; soaked in fangs! Hope is pain! I am hopeless rain on burning green terrain! I'm insane! Novacane!
I'm the astonishing raptor rapture from the tornadoes with dope and range! I killed 6 zillion lizards from the nether dimension with vulcan rage!

I'm a cordless mouse hooked to a computer; I found snakes on airplanes with insane hexes and vexes! I'm a devil, who's hornless!
I'm remorseless with fiery sources! Your 'TWISTER WAS TIGHT' till' I 'HAD a COW' in the vortex!

I have a sound mind! It's mouse time! I'm the sound shrine with compound lines and 'POUND LINES'!
I have 'POUND RHYMES'! I'm 'MILIKING THE COWS' and I made a 'COW KITE'!!
Old 11-29-2019, 10:22 AM   #346
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

damn, absolute fire

"Your 'TWISTER WAS TIGHT' till' I 'HAD a COW' in the vortex!"

not tight anymore with that big ol cow in there! good shit man, very dope.
Old 11-29-2019, 07:57 PM   #347
Sinacog
Satan

Hello, Blas.

How about we battle again?

Are you chicken?

This is your end!
Old 11-29-2019, 11:32 PM   #348
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

you're on a different level than me i don't think it would be very fun or competitive
Old 11-30-2019, 05:14 AM   #349
Sinacog
Satan

Default 6 Bars......

I'm dropping with the phlegm, conquering embezzling with impossible gems! Unstoppable with the pen'; conquering embellishments with improbable intelligence!
I'm the abominable negligent serpent from the solemn with seldom sin! I 'COMPEL WITH LINES' if you 'COME PALE WITH LINES' you're copying Eminem!

I'm sordid with rhymes, forces combine with the force of my shrine! The source will combine with horsemen's alignment with the horse of a shrine!
Forces collide! The force of a rhyme is the horsemen in time! I'm Lord of the flys; my wet fire tongue will burn your 'SWORD OF DARKNESS' if you sea my fortress of light!!

I'm lord, a nun! I'm the source of suns! The horsemen's reign will conquer swords and suns! Force will run you off a cliff; the horsemen's sun!
I'm the source of sun! The lord of suns! I spit spitoons! Conquering platoons with boards and fun with swords and guns!

I'm the solemn soon! The impossible soon! The conquering soon of the solemn moon! Onyx moon conquers the impossible moon!
I'm the solemn soon of impossible moon! I 'SPIT DARKNESS' conquering platoons!

I'm impossible brightness! The impossible lycan from the brawl of midas; STOPPING AND GUFFAWING AT A BRAWL OF TITANS! Sought the highness!
I'm the conquering vulcan rage in the solemn midas! I conquered darkness and conquered whiteness!

I conquering with aura! Solemn with the sorrow! Solemn with the sorrow, somber with the arrows from the solemn of the sparrow!
I'm the conquering sparrow from the solemn of a arrow! I 'SPEWED PESTILENCE' in the WIND; and created SODOM AND GOMORRAH!
Old 11-30-2019, 12:54 PM   #350
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Kill yourself you trash faggit
Old 11-30-2019, 04:48 PM   #351
Blas
BesT™

i absolutely cannot believe how many times you conquered platoons, incredible to say the least

dope shit per usual stay up brother ~100
Old 11-30-2019, 08:37 PM   #352
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Raptor- View Post
Kill yourself you trash faggit
lmao jesus
Old 11-30-2019, 08:39 PM   #353
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

are Blas and Sinacog the same person
Old 12-01-2019, 05:33 PM   #354
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
I'm dropping with the phlegm, conquering embezzling with impossible gems! Unstoppable with the pen'; conquering embellishments with improbable intelligence!
I'm the abominable negligent serpent from the solemn with seldom sin! I 'COMPEL WITH LINES' if you 'COME PALE WITH LINES' you're copying Eminem!

I'm sordid with rhymes, forces combine with the force of my shrine! The source will combine with horsemen's alignment with the horse of a shrine!
Forces collide! The force of a rhyme is the horsemen in time! I'm Lord of the flys; my wet fire tongue will burn your 'SWORD OF DARKNESS' if you sea my fortress of light!!

I'm lord, a nun! I'm the source of suns! The horsemen's reign will conquer swords and suns! Force will run you off a cliff; the horsemen's sun!
I'm the source of sun! The lord of suns! I spit spitoons! Conquering platoons with boards and fun with swords and guns!

I'm the solemn soon! The impossible soon! The conquering soon of the solemn moon! Onyx moon conquers the impossible moon!
I'm the solemn soon of impossible moon! I 'SPIT DARKNESS' conquering platoons!

I'm impossible brightness! The impossible lycan from the brawl of midas; STOPPING AND GUFFAWING AT A BRAWL OF TITANS! Sought the highness!
I'm the conquering vulcan rage in the solemn midas! I conquered darkness and conquered whiteness!

I conquering with aura! Solemn with the sorrow! Solemn with the sorrow, somber with the arrows from the solemn of the sparrow!
I'm the conquering sparrow from the solemn of a arrow! I 'SPEWED PESTILENCE' in the WIND; and created SODOM AND GOMORRAH!
I didn't read it all, but wtf is that sentence structure. its so incorrect and confusing at times. rhyme vomit and weak 1 liners
Old 12-11-2019, 12:59 AM   #355
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

there's gotta be some sort of prize for using the word guffawing
Old 12-14-2019, 04:29 AM   #356
Sinacog
Satan

Default 6Bars?......

I sail songs, compel bombs to explode from the sail songs; the excelling compelling serpent from hail on!
I'M THE COMPELLING HELL SONG! I'll set fire to a tadpole's tail; then make him sing whale songs!

My purpose is laugh; purpose is wrath; the serpent from the lashes of time and space; rhyme with grace; purpose of gash!
I'm a serpent with wrath; my train of thought 'WAS STEAMING MAD' and split a serpent in half!

I have a saber song; the echelon of saber wrong; the paper song; paper vapor sconce!
I'm the labor song; I'll set fire to your exploding gun smoke to make a paper bomb!

My birth is wrath; the serpent laugh from a purpose staff; worthless laugh; worthless wrath!
Purpose laugh; purpose laugh! I fused wind and earth than split them to MAKE CRACK!

I'm the successful seed; the seed with needs; the speed of seeds and trees!
Seeds and trees; I 'SMOKeD FIRE' NOW THAT'S WEED!

I go to war with razors; war with sabers; forming halos!
Swords and sabers! I set 'FIRE To ICE' TO FORM A GLACIER!
Old 12-14-2019, 04:43 AM   #357
Sinacog
Satan

Default 4 BARS......

The sound of ruling empire's; the duel's empire; gun smoke pump choke; sword thrust; sire!
I'm the lord of the flys; I'll 'SINK YOUR HARDSHIP' in a whirlpool of FIRE!

I bare clings; the share things; the golden emerald diamonds from Sierra LEONE; fair things!
I carry two swords; and blare things; I turned a 'PROMISE RING' to a SWEAR RING!

You're really NOTHIN'! Concealing gluttonous guns and swords from the seal of summons!
I conceal the bludgeoned! I swallowed the fire in the 'BELLY OF THE BEAST' than spit it out of his BELLY BUTTON!

I caught you with my eye; a storm trooper with warm boots and acosted from the light!
Solemn with my rhymes! I tore off both your 'ARMS' than 'SHOT THEM AT THE SKY'!
Old 12-14-2019, 05:07 AM   #358
Sinacog
Satan

Default 4 Bars......

I brave ship; the necromancer from the slaveship; save rips' and save rips'!
I throw grenades, clips! And I'll leave you in a 'WHIRLPOOL OF TEARS' to sink your slave ship!

Nagasaki islands; bombs with gun smoke and gun smoke; bomb with nazi iris!
I'll have origami silenced! When I pop two gunslingers and kill a kamikaze pilot!

Bathe in rancor; rage and anger; rage and anger; Santa barbara!
Grab the llamas! I'll kill your 'twin pistols' like a ANACAONDA!

I got wire; the onslaught of gun smoke with drawn sire!
I'm the top sniper! I got 'two guns' *SHOTS FIRED*
Old 12-14-2019, 07:35 AM   #359
Sinacog
Satan

Default Parth,Wind,Fire,Water

Earth -

The earth began billions of years a go, with stars a glow
I am a salamander on a large rock, watching magma lava glow
I am the sentiment of sickness; the sentiment of wrath
The earth made blue empyrean skies; with ocean' waves of wrath
I am blue skies, I am the bluest sky; the bluest sky
I am the sentiment of sin; the blue sphere with white clouds
I harness power from the universe; a cuneiform
Only the whimsical worshipped ones can sea the horn...

Wind -

I am wind and the belly of the beast hungers for me
I am swift wind; breezing through bellies' of beasts with breeze
I breeze through trees, daffodils, and landscapes
I am the breeze of life; the breeze of light
The power of the wind is mighty; the love alas
The power of the wind runs swiftly; to cut grass

Fire -

I am fire; the fire storm in the earth's core
I am fire; flames of the earth; the flames of the night
I am the flames of the sky; the flames of the light
I am the flames of hell; I am the flames of fury
I am the flames of rage; the flames in the night
I am the flames that incinerated the apple of the eye..

Water -

Water; liquid water; runs smoothly down trees and grass
Water runs smoothly down trees and grass; sea alas
The water is beautiful and splendid; with sweet serenity
The water is beautiful in light; with divinity
The water is swift in light; the water is light
The water is light; the water is bright
Old 12-14-2019, 07:55 AM   #360
Sinacog
Satan

Default 4 Bars of TORTURE

I have a righteous BOOM! Lightning ruse; scarlet letter; bomb barbarians with light and moon!
The light is doom! Righteous fuse! I'll breathe flames, and set fire to the 'LYCAN MOON'!

Forfeit the match, your corpse will be black; sordid and morbid with sources and chorus's for sword hinges!
I have syringes; and 'I'LL PULL A CARD FROM YOUR DECK' and kill your obelisk and torment it!

I diminish fast; extinguish flames from breathing flames; diminish fast!
This is a 'FIGHT TO THE FINISH' and good guys finish last!

I have righteous sums; silent hums; lycan moons and swords; light summons!
I have fight puppets! And I'll make you forfeit your mind to me; than 'MIND CRUSH IT'!
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1