Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 09:08 AM   #41
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
Man this nigga sucks @For Battling you the wackest mod here, you got the worse league here. You got this lil ass crackhead league with these weak niggas spittin one wack bar and then voting against me Cuz I’m black
I enjoy For Battling takes the blame for your disdain at my style of writing. How is your battle going against blue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 07-27-2018, 09:09 AM   #42
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Lmao
Old 07-27-2018, 09:21 AM   #43
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
I enjoy For Battling takes the blame for your disdain at my style of writing. How is your battle going against blue?
@Blue Bayou is actually scared for me to drop. Thanks for asking?

How’s your battle going in this lil crackhead league?

Took you all week to come with that weak ass punch. Like amen ain’t at least halfway decent why the fuck you even show
Old 07-27-2018, 09:22 AM   #44
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

@For Battling
Old 07-27-2018, 09:35 AM   #45
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:

Took you all week to come with that weak ass punch. Like amen ain’t at least halfway decent why the fuck you even show
Scared of you? Do you find yourself sometimes looking down at ants with a superior feeling of strength? Perhaps you find yourself rushed with feelings of power when you raise a hand to a scared child or woman. I'm guessing you have an opinion on most things and your friends enjoy your constant interruptions to their annecdotes. I'm not suggesting you have a god complex or over inflated ego though. I'm sure it's coincidence these points seem oddly familiar.
Quote:
Old 07-27-2018, 09:38 AM   #46
the Munster

Wtf you type all that for like imma read it
Old 07-27-2018, 09:42 AM   #47
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Wtf you type all that for like imma read it
Sorry buttercup I presumed you had time spare as you weren't worthy of blues
Quote:
Old 07-27-2018, 09:45 AM   #48
the Munster

Quote:
Sorry buttercup I presumed you had time spare as you weren't worthy of blues
Right. I can post today against blue, you know that right? Cuz I know that so I don’t see why you keep throwing a battle that I haven’t had yet in my face.

Do you think he’s good like that or something? Or are you trying to make me mad I’m honestly confused

As far as you and the bar I read of yours. You fuckin suck bro. That’s all I’m saying with this
Old 07-27-2018, 09:48 AM   #49
the Munster

Quote:
ur wife’s bicepsual brah, muscles huge as her bench squat
only underarmer you need worry about is when the manly bitch throw you in a headlock
It took you all week to come up with this what are you sayin
Old 07-27-2018, 09:53 AM   #50
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
It took you all week to come up with this what are you sayin
On a scale of one to ten when you insult others work, how giddy do you find yourself. 10 being piss your pants excited and 1 being not piss your pants excited?

Why do you think your angry? Do you struggle with your temper? In the last year have any of your relationships been affected by anger?
Quote:
Old 07-27-2018, 10:03 AM   #51
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:

Nothing personal, I just don't give extensions.

if your cardboard box caught on fire or something, maybe.. but if you needed weed last night to write a verse, find yourself a better dealer.
Old 07-27-2018, 10:05 AM   #52
the Munster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Nothing personal, I just don't give extensions.

if your cardboard box caught on fire or something, maybe.. but if you needed weed last night to write a verse, find yourself a better dealer.
Explain some more please I’m really caring, seriously
Old 07-27-2018, 10:07 AM   #53
the Munster

this tournament shit is important for you, not me

So like I originally stated, if @Blue Bayou is really scared for me to post like he’s saying then fine, I’ll just post against somebody else. Who gives a fuck really
Old 07-27-2018, 10:07 AM   #54
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Who is this wigga?
Old 07-27-2018, 10:07 AM   #55
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

@Blue Bayou

Be careful.. I have strong suspicions he has a personality disorders an is currently using a hoovering tactic to lower your guard before he subtley attacks your self esteem by blaming you for his own short comings.

Seek help Munster.. acceptance is key to any recovery
Quote:
Old 07-27-2018, 10:09 AM   #56
the Munster

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Who is this wigga?
Nigga you the white one, not me. I seen your vid dumbass u a white hispanic
Old 07-27-2018, 10:16 AM   #57
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao @MMLP got me a job @Amen

not the one I’m at now btw

got that myself two days after I started
@Flow had nothing to do with it lol
Old 07-27-2018, 10:16 AM   #58
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
No dramas my end bruce. Didn't realise you were waiting on me. G/L fam
Posted, my guy. G/L man.
Old 07-27-2018, 10:18 AM   #59
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao @MMLP got me a job @Amen

not the one I’m at now btw

got that myself two days after I started
@Flow had nothing to do with it lol
Nice sway for the homie, he appreciates you.

Has nothing to do with the concept anyways. And you posted prior a while back both dudes help you get it, I believe but don't care.

Said Flow had some HR type involvement lol...
Old 07-27-2018, 10:25 AM   #60
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
shouts to the homie @Flow also for agreeing to have a read through my CV and bless me with his HR knowledge

I got a lot of love for my two NC brethren for real
Just saying... He had some type of involvement/assistance lol... OH well.
Closed Thread

Tags
des droppin kaka, des is trash -aero, paisan not pisan smh, real nc bar = flows, 漢字漢字 - des