Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finny
He's mixed, you know I'm not mixed at all other then Caucasian - I'm German, Scottish and Norwegian.
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL THAT? That's not a MIX of ethnic backgrounds, tho? Or are they just WHITE.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:46 AM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I really enjoyed this and I think we could have a good discussion but I am worried you will ignore me.

Let me risk it.

Findawg: by “being out front”....does that mean more responsibilities and possibly greater pay scale friend ?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:12 PM   #23
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I really enjoyed this and I think we could have a good discussion but I am worried you will ignore me.

Let me risk it.

Findawg: by “being out front”....does that mean more responsibilities and possibly greater pay scale friend ?
Duh.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:26 PM   #24
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Please do not be sassy with me when I am talking to you respectfully fin.

Now then, what is stopping you from dressing better and seizing the pay raise and responsibility?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:41 PM   #25
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

damn dude hope u get some help
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:56 PM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Now he ignores me. Sighs.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:59 PM   #27
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Please do not be sassy with me when I am talking to you respectfully fin.

Now then, what is stopping you from dressing better and seizing the pay raise and responsibility?
The only reason I haven't been dressing better at work is because I'm working back of house. I actually have a shift out front next week and he's already told me I gotta step it up. Gonna have my hair did and everything.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:09 PM   #28
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

What?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:16 PM   #29
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Hair did

Lol
Old 04-20-2018, 01:19 PM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
The only reason I haven't been dressing better at work is because I'm working back of house. I actually have a shift out front next week and he's already told me I gotta step it up. Gonna have my hair did and everything.
May I please help you?

1. Competence is king
2. Always do more than what you are paid for
3. Dress for the job you want

Time to step it up. Boss man is testing you and I pray that you do well.

And yes I recommend you practice looking less shabby.

May we continue our discourse now sir?
Old 04-20-2018, 03:53 PM   #31
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

ffs

Predisposed

Aside from that, I wish you well

Last edited by Sharp; 04-20-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 11:24 AM   #32
Moe Jetts
40 Cal. Ripken

Moe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant future

Cut your fucking hair, stop dressing like a wigger and watching rapture and work hard. You’re poor because you have no realistic views on the world. We live in a beautiful place that allows us to hustle for the lifestyle we want and you are making songs in your living room for people that don’t use their dicks.
Moe Jetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:53 PM   #33
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Don't use their dicks lotb lolol
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:58 PM   #34
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Respect brotha, u seem like a nice fella.....
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:59 PM   #35
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Jetts View Post
Cut your fucking hair, stop dressing like a wigger and watching rapture and work hard. You’re poor because you have no realistic views on the world. We live in a beautiful place that allows us to hustle for the lifestyle we want and you are making songs in your living room for people that don’t use their dicks.
Repped
Old 04-22-2018, 10:01 PM   #36
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL THAT? That's not a MIX of ethnic backgrounds, tho? Or are they just WHITE.
Lmao.....i think he meant like he wasnt mixed as far as a DIFFERENT COLOR looool but yeah im 100percent italian soooooo im not mixed at all

Tags
dad is that you?, i hope u see ur son soon