Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-20-2018, 02:53 AM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default "Finny Does Dallas" Available Now, free D/L.

https://soundcloud.com/infinitythare...ny-does-dallas

Sat down tonight and tried to master everything again. I still think some tracks the vocals are too loud but FUCK IT. I'm done sweating this.

Holler.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:52 AM   #2
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Yaaaaaaaas!
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:59 AM   #3
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Yaaaaaaaas!
I put out an album today. The fuck you gonna do today?
Old 04-20-2018, 05:10 AM   #4
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

title tracks a banger bruh
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:13 AM   #5
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
title tracks a banger bruh
Thank you, Sir.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:17 AM   #6
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

hope ur throwin money towards a video for that one

a semi-legit one at least
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:34 AM   #7
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
hope ur throwin money towards a video for that one

a semi-legit one at least
For $300 I can get something like this.

Old 04-20-2018, 07:25 AM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

The muddy water boys? WTF?

Damn, anyone raps these days.

Fucking garbage. You are better then these wack wiggas and that isn't saying much. Video sucked, man...
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:20 AM   #9
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
I put out an album today. The fuck you gonna do today?

I took a shit today it's the same thing. Boo boo.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:23 AM   #10
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
The muddy water boys? WTF?

Damn, anyone raps these days.

Fucking garbage. You are better then these wack wiggas and that isn't saying much. Video sucked, man...

LMFAO, why are you so angry?

AND THEY'RE "WIGGERS" CUZ THEY ARE WHITE AND THEY RAP.

Fucking minorites throwing prejudice like it's just the thing to do.

Once again, Amen. Let me remind you that people who are impoverished come in all shapes and sizes AND colors. It's possible to be in an urban environment and still be Caucasian. Not everyone from the hood is black, and not everyone who's not rich is poor. There's shades of grey in this much fucker these days. There first kid in the video went to private school, but lost his dad 2-3 years later and has THREE jobs paying off his father's house. Dude's dad was struggling to get him into good schools all his life.

The other kid in this video, HIS dad was a really well known local blues/jazz musician. He's like legend everywhere around here, and some places like ATL in certain circles. So music was just natural to him.

AND THEN YOU GOT ME, WHO'S BROKER THAN THE BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER BUT I PRODUCED A WHOLE ALBUM FOR FREE FOR THEM JUST TO SEE MY NAME IN THEIR VIDEOS AND BE ON THE COVER.

Some people just LIKE DOING THIS.

LOL
Old 04-20-2018, 08:26 AM   #11
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I took a shit today it's the same thing. Boo boo.
And then you shoved your finger up your ass and licked it off. Because if your poop tasted as good as my album sounds, then that shit would be sweet as hell.

Literally.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:53 AM   #12
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LMFAO, why are you so angry?

AND THEY'RE "WIGGERS" CUZ THEY ARE WHITE AND THEY RAP.

Fucking minorites throwing prejudice like it's just the thing to do.

Once again, Amen. Let me remind you that people who are impoverished come in all shapes and sizes AND colors. It's possible to be in an urban environment and still be Caucasian. Not everyone from the hood is black, and not everyone who's not rich is poor. There's shades of grey in this much fucker these days. There first kid in the video went to private school, but lost his dad 2-3 years later and has THREE jobs paying off his father's house. Dude's dad was struggling to get him into good schools all his life.

The other kid in this video, HIS dad was a really well known local blues/jazz musician. He's like legend everywhere around here, and some places like ATL in certain circles. So music was just natural to him.

AND THEN YOU GOT ME, WHO'S BROKER THAN THE BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER BUT I PRODUCED A WHOLE ALBUM FOR FREE FOR THEM JUST TO SEE MY NAME IN THEIR VIDEOS AND BE ON THE COVER.

Some people just LIKE DOING THIS.

LOL
so hard to be a white guy :(:(:(

kys.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:57 AM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking black privilege ruining finnys day
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:04 AM   #14
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
goneee
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:06 AM   #15
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
so hard to be a white guy :(:(:(

kys.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

COLLEGE GRADUATE AND 300K A YEAR BREAD WINNER IN THE BUILDING! HMM AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW? JUDGING PEOPLE FROM THAT HIGH HORSE MUCH? HMMMM...

I was trying to give the guys a little more "color" in the sense that maybe if Amen knew a little bit about the kids then maybe he'd have a harder time just shitting on people for no reason.

And yeah, it definitely WOULD be really hard to lose my father, I DEFINITELY wouldn't have handled that well at 22-23. You can confirm I've calmed down CONSIDERABLY over the past few years.

But regardless of your opinion of whether we're GOOD at rapping, that has nothing to do with race. I think we can safely say that it's been TWENTY YEARS since SSLP so the whole "white guy rapping" thing shouldn't be a thing anymore.

PLUS Y'ALL BEEN LISTENING TO MY SHIT FOR YEARS, I'm like the poorest adult here. No fucking question. I can have conversations with the hipsters just like I can with the thugs. I can speak a little Spanish, I'm not supposed to roll my Rs because I'm white?

I'm supposed to talk white when I rap so I sound even nerdier than I am?

What if I wanna slant rhyme? Where I gotta go REAL thick Texan to make it rhyme?

Foh with that shit.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:08 AM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

COLLEGE GRADUATE AND 300K A YEAR BREAD WINNER IN THE BUILDING! HMM AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW? JUDGING PEOPLE FROM THAT HIGH HORSE MUCH? HMMMM...

I was trying to give the guys a little more "color" in the sense that maybe if Amen knew a little bit about the kids then maybe he'd have a harder time just shitting on people for no reason.

And yeah, it definitely WOULD be really hard to lose my father, I DEFINITELY wouldn't have handled that well at 22-23. You can confirm I've calmed down CONSIDERABLY over the past few years.

But regardless of your opinion of whether we're GOOD at rapping, that has nothing to do with race. I think we can safely say that it's been TWENTY YEARS since SSLP so the whole "white guy rapping" thing shouldn't be a thing anymore.

PLUS Y'ALL BEEN LISTENING TO MY SHIT FOR YEARS, I'm like the poorest adult here. No fucking question. I can have conversations with the hipsters just like I can with the thugs. I can speak a little Spanish, I'm not supposed to roll my Rs because I'm white?

I'm supposed to talk white when I rap so I sound even nerdier than I am?

What if I wanna slant rhyme? Where I gotta go REAL thick Texan to make it rhyme?

Foh with that shit.
i honestly didn't read any of this

i did see the part in caps about listening to you and honestly i haven't since you caught that L against me in like 2006

sorry ?(not sorry)?
Old 04-20-2018, 09:11 AM   #17
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lol the diode finny beef is one of my favs
Old 04-20-2018, 09:11 AM   #18
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Who makes ur beats? Too short?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:14 AM   #19
Ghost1

Im confused as to why finny thinks that a self made successful person wouldn't be a credible judge of unsuccessful people and also disturbed by the glorification of poverty

you are a white male in America ... u won the fucking lottery bro, act like it smh
Old 04-20-2018, 09:16 AM   #20
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Lmfaooooo