Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2014, 08:33 PM   #21
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural View Post
In this case...it is the driving force.
If my reputation wasn't what it is....perhaps I was just another name among the masses
You'd be forced to judge my writing and my writing alone...because there would be nothing else attached to my name to allow in any bias.
You're a no-name around here.

There is nothing attached to your name but disappointment, contempt, and the thought that you're a poor writing self-obsessed faggot with a hatred for women that say "no", faggot.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:34 PM   #22
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

The problem isn't that you're not good. We're very happy to help. You have potential. We all were where you are at some point. The problem is that your ego dwarfs your ability at a level rarely seen, and it shows in every post. So if you do come back, cut the crap.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:35 PM   #23
Natural

Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
lmao in all honesty, if my piece needs bumping I respond favourably to the first 2-3 at the top of the page in the hope they start the ball rolling positively for when the better members read it

don't think you're at all special just because I used you to get me a HOF nod faggot

roflzzz
You just made yourself look stupid(at least to anyone with any integrity).

Smh
Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:37 PM   #24
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

I'm bored of you already.

Pink slip?

Any topic/alias you want to post under. Make it due tomorrow Sweden time.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:37 PM   #25
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

It happens a lot. Sometimes it's easier to leave a generic, vague compliment than truly break down someones problems and try to help.

See this topic as an example;

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=45223
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:37 PM   #26
Natural

Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural

Quote:
You're a no-name around here.

There is nothing attached to your name but disappointment, contempt, and the thought that you're a poor writing self-obsessed faggot with a hatred for women that say "no", faggot.
Do you think your intimidating me? Lol.
And as always you are incorrect.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:39 PM   #27
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

lmao did you think you were intimidating when Striktas sister told you no and you forced yourself on her regardless?
Old 01-11-2014, 08:40 PM   #28
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In this case...it is the driving force.
If my reputation wasn't what it is....perhaps I was just another name among the masses
You'd be forced to judge my writing and my writing alone...because there would be nothing else attached to my name to allow in any bias.
He evaluated your writing and your writing alone

Did you miss the parts where he talked entirely about your verse?

They are fair and accurate criticisms

Perhaps you could interpret your piece in an entirely positive manner, but that isn't bias. It is opinion. It is grounded in literal details
Old 01-11-2014, 08:42 PM   #29
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol. The fake honest unbiased feed was entertaining guys.
Luckily for me I'm confident enough in my abilities that
Well a pancake just don't matter.
Natural, that feed was unbiased and very constructive. Although cake has been a dick to you, it's only because the way you react makes you an easy target. Stay writing, I'll be back to feed this
Old 01-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #30
Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
The problem isn't that you're not good. We're very happy to help. You have potential. We all were where you are at some point. The problem is that your ego dwarfs your ability at a level rarely seen, and it shows in every post. So if you do come back, cut the crap.
One person who spoke half truth. Wow.
he problem isn't that you're not good. ←Correct.
The problem is you're ego dwarfs your ability at a level rarely seen ←Incorrect

I never claimed to be top teir. I never said I was better than everybody.
I don't go around acting like I'm God and when I do get legit feed
I return that favor legitimately to them if its possible.

I'm humble about my abilities as a writer.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #31
Natural

Quote:
nonsense
Old 01-11-2014, 08:48 PM   #32
Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
He evaluated your writing and your writing alone

Did you miss the parts where he talked entirely about your verse?

They are fair and accurate criticisms

Perhaps you could interpret your piece in an entirely positive manner, but that isn't bias. It is opinion. It is grounded in literal details
I don't agree.
I think he came in with the intent to discredit my writing...
And did it like a back handed compliment in the sense

It'd seemingly look nice he's feeding my piece(compliment) but no matter what he's going to discredit every single piece I ever do(back hand)
Old 01-11-2014, 08:52 PM   #33
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Cake has never participated in the COTR phenomenon, he is regarded as top tier, he spent a long time breaking down your writing, you have never really insulted him ad don't "board"

He has no motivation or predisposition for bias

You are being irrational unless you can prove some aspect of his feed was dishonest or unfair compared to his other feed
Old 01-11-2014, 09:03 PM   #34
Natural

Quote:
Cake has never participated in the COTR phenomenon, he is regarded as top tier, he spent a long time breaking down your writing, you have never really insulted him ad don't "board"

He has no motivation or predisposition for bias

You are being irrational unless you can prove some aspect of his feed was dishonest or unfair compared to his other feed
There is no hard proof for any argument in this conversation. I can speak logically..(which I am) and you can continue to claim I'm not and that I'm wrong.
Its a never ending cycle(unless of coarse we just agree to disagree or I'm banned).
Old 01-11-2014, 09:14 PM   #35
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

You're not getting banned.

I told you in another piece you have posted that I thought your writing needed work and you asked me to explain. You obviously enjoy dropping Open Mics as you've written a ton of them recently. I have my own preconceptions of what is a 'good' topical/open mic piece and that's what fueled all of the criticisms I wrote. You can say I'm wrong. It's my opinion. I do think if you took some of my criticisms to heart your writing would improve. But I'm far from perfect so do you. All apologies for making this into a discussion at the expense of further feed.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:15 PM   #36
Split

agreeing to disagree implies there is no.such thing as objective truth

and technically, i am being logical because I am pointing to what is on the page and you are drawing conclusions without any premises

isn't it possible that Pancake was merely harsh?
Old 01-11-2014, 09:31 PM   #37
Natural

Quote:
agreeing to disagree implies there is no.such thing as objective truth

and technically, i am being logical because I am pointing to what is on the page and you are drawing conclusions without any premises

isn't it possible that Pancake was merely harsh?
Isnt it possible that pancake may be feeding me negatively to get a rise out of me?
Old 01-11-2014, 09:33 PM   #38
Split

It isnt in his character. He's an honest feeder.

Anyways. This thread has enough posts. I will be retreating to my quarters shortly
Old 01-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #39
Natural

Ain't much I can say to that...except we leave off where we started
In disagreement.

But ok.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:10 PM   #40
The Rape
No means no

The Rape is an unknown quantity at this point

Kudos on me

Tags
0consentsgiventhatday, brushthehaters, congrats on the rape, forced vaginal insertion grats, sick drop