Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2019, 04:34 AM   #1
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default grandpa's dead

Startled and shocked by my alarm clock I swung my feet out of bed. Wondered why I'd started to rhyme. The fame and riches? No. Became a misfit. Hit the snooze button but I was already up. The day's just started and I'm already fucked. Just hoping for more in life. I opened the door; walked down to the corner store for some Black n Milds. The clerk was talkative; I guess she wanted me to chat awhile. Told her "I'm not so swell. You've got another customer, plus I have to run to taco bell - for a crunchwrap because I don't have any lunch packed. She sympathized with me trying to quit smoking but she finally saw that I had to get going.
I just didn't have any answers today. Plus, I guess cancer's on the way. Recently it took my grandfather. He's lucky he had a daughter to care for him in his last days. He's not in a grave; he's in a glass vase. Pancreatic. But I'm sure mine will be in the lungs and certainly won't be any fun. Smoked a lot in my twenties; spent a lot of money.
Anyway, I went back home and proceeded to do nothing with my day. Is something in the way? I guess this piece is way too reflective. I'll have to take it in a different direction. What should I do for dinner? On what day will I turn into a winner? I guess it comes from within. At least I don't sit around and drink gin. Maybe I should. I let that thought sink in. But my drink of choice is Jim Beam. But like I said, I don't drink much. And I don't think much rhymes with that brand. Dinner was uneventful and before I knew it was 4:30 in the a.m.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:04 AM   #2
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Your like a transexual Silver...This was awful.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 03:33 PM   #3
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

sorry for your loss.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 01:23 AM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Your like a transexual Silver...This was awful.
my rhymes create a nexus
i suggest you exit
no one likes you like Exis
wrist shiny, in the Lexus
my crew deep, best not vex us
got guns bigger than Texas
now look what you've started
you must be retarded
i don't care what you wrote
i'llpull your heart out your throat
i'm kinda great but don't gloat
all these bitches they dote
but for you? - they don't
guess what they be leaving you
insult me again u be hooked up to breathing tubes
i think you've confessed too much
lot of homo references in your rhymes - thou protest too much
Old 01-07-2019, 01:34 AM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
sorry for your loss.
thank you.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:29 AM   #6
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Was only payback for writin' all over my wall fam...Now we even ;) No hate...& yeah I echo Eng, really sorry for your loss fa real man.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote