Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 12-19-2018, 01:38 AM   #1
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future
Default solomonic

All removed. Hot tempers of solitude
Never attempted to alter you.. Hal-le-lu-jah
Just that awful muse, that All alone lunatic
In awe of you. Simmering semblences of embers
We never see a single of anything
Ever seen a star? Severed. They are so lonely
All that horrid glowing. Cosmic hemoglobin
All that glow stolen, who caused this heat-up-ocean

Even though they heat us daily. Deepest, most inner Sol-gravy.. It's all so glow-spacey. Yo, i think old souls chase. It's imperical
Evening glow/ put that low mono e mono longitude
Keeping whole, or trying to. Warped, applying glue
Constitution
This island moon
Constant looOoosening
Moving my mind, moving my hands to lose thoughts
Lit-erarily littered amongst the lot
The dumps. That spottt. The sky
Whats that dot. Just humongous blobs
Shiny glitter bugs boogying across the pitch
Every moment of our lives Stars the awesomeness
It helps, but of course. Get too warm
It melts. We've all been amazing since.
Moon. Luna. But first of all her name was Sin
An ancient dim. Still comeing with the force of ancient djinn. Oh no, he's why me'ing. Begging every sky genie to stop dementing mens mentis. Pen pendulums on everlasting mental Sun
Sinnnnnnce you want to talk to Self
Do so gracefully
Be patient. Know Me
The lastest glow thing
I mean you can spend ages hoping
Engaging opus'. Enate sting voluptuous
Voluminous Solution sift. So so secretive
Sweetest sips. Sends seizure-lifts
Seeping ceaselessly tetering tediously
Prerequisite, the Me Megalithic geiser
Eye sore, sky blur obsessions
Magnify white-lie transgression
Clammed sterness. Vamped, clamped
Transference. Slam chance and scam perfect
Banned inertia. Throwing out single serving tantrum preserver. Land of the Ser-Pentium Amaraka darkmare. Shaking maracas- cause a spark there. Open up. Let heart air. Let it water
Couch strickin? Or cloud skippin, this head that wanders. Got to know Wind to Land invented monsters

Prying pride from me. I'm alive , just breathe
It's me. Same source. These itsy bitsy flamethrowers roasting brain-pulse ferocious, anker just broke through bottom. *Ploop* droppin.. Mutant toxica. Moonstrocity living
Pushed off the big dipper, noose bubble pops- nose-pluggin- til i pluck liquid. Sun-drippin- the musk masked in dusk. Capture avalanche of lung. Fault line all mine. Have to own it. Thought proceeds.. the action's motive
It's just like acid-holding, chemical burn
Right out the medical journals
FizzZzzin' out every and all electrical servers
Old 12-19-2018, 08:10 AM   #2
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Chea...Ain't seen you around for awhile my friend, glad to see a joint from you that was great as usual on so many levels...

I'll break this down 2morrow as it's nearly midnight here...I read half then just sleep kicked in bro lol...this dope fa real, opener was raw.

I'll be back...

What Sin quoted was nice...your imagery is great in the whole verse tbh, but stood out there...you also have a real effortless flow, nothin' ever feels forced man.

Tight ass read Wise, stay you bro.

Last edited by Exis; 12-22-2018 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Because I can...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 03:28 AM   #3
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

'Moon. Luna. But first of all her name was Sin
An ancient dim. Still comeing with the force of ancient djinn. Oh no, he's why me'ing. Begging every sky genie to stop dementing mens mentis. Pen pendulums on everlasting mental Sun
Sinnnnnnce you want to talk to Self'

This is very good, in it's own light. I was very impressed with it, along with your other poetic language in this. This drop was quite impressive in it's poetic stance and allegory. You had a lot of verbiage, but didn't over-due verbosity at all; but it was in control with the fox and lore. A lot of stand-out lines, and good quips' for written work. Nice one, man. Keep writing.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 04:15 AM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I'm glad youre writing but I don't know what to make of this or take from this.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote