Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-16-2018, 01:51 PM   #41
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Technically by law you don't have to answer to the police officer.

You do not have to answer their questions, they must answer yours actually.

Like asking why they pulled you over. That is the only conversation you should have with them. Anything else is irrelevant.

They typically ask all sorts of questions fishing for information to use against you or claim they had probably cause.
@Cred if I pull you over for speeding and you refuse to put your window down or open your door how am I supposed to give you your ticket? Lol but that’s the least of it.

I wish it were as simple as “you sped, here’s your ticket, have a good day, bye”

It’s in yor best interest to say little to nothing, ever heard the expression “shut up stupid”. Like amen said, we ask you questions in order to get info out of you, that’s the art of “interviewing”.

But also not saying anything can work against you sometimes. Like if I pull you over for speeding and you refuse to give me yor license, registration, insurance, where do you think it’s gonna go from there? You think shits gonna get better for you? Uh no, if you keep refusing then your window is gonna get busted open, why?

Well to keep it short and simple, we don’t know who you are. We don’t know if you’re the owner of the car. I can go more in depth but that’s not necessary.

It’s simple math, you want a good turnout during police related encounters, don’t be a pos
zelti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:52 PM   #42
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

woke is the word for a people who, having spent their life with their eyes closed, just started to squint and see the periphery out of one, confusing it for the entire picture.

i don't use that language.

but you're a whiteboy that squealed to the feds so fuck engaging you.

@zelti much of my problem with the feds isn't anecdotal, hence why i had a paragraph speaking generally.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:53 PM   #43
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

"FAQZ"

Lol... I've never had an issue other then the racist fuck in PA that arrested me because I was the only person of color with-in a 100 mile radius. And was in no mood to answer his bogus fucking questions at 6AM on my way to work.

Officer: "Do you know why I'm pulling you over?"
Me: Thoughts - Because I'm Latino is a nice car in a white farm land area? But actually said, No sir, I'm not sure why I have been pulled over...
Officer: "Well, where are you going"
Me: With all do respect, sir but where I am going has nothing to do with why you pulled me over. so again, why am I being pulled over...

His whole attitude changed LOL... And shit went south QUICK.

He fucked with the wrong one. I respectfully let him fuck his life up while everything was filmed with dash cameras and all. Have been dealing with that lawsuit now for about 5 months.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:58 PM   #44
zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
"FAQZ"

Lol... I've never had an issue other then the racist fuck in PA that arrested me because I was the only person of color with-in a 100 mile radius. And was in no mood to answer his bogus fucking questions at 6AM on my way to work.

Officer: "Do you know why I'm pulling you over?"
Me: Thoughts - Because I'm Latino is a nice car in a white farm land area? But actually said, No sir, I'm not sure why I have been pulled over...
Officer: "Well, where are you going"
Me: With all do respect, sir but where I am going has nothing to do with why you pulled me over. so again, why am I being pulled over...

His whole attitude changed LOL... And shit went south QUICK.

He fucked with the wrong one. I respectfully let him fuck his life up while everything was filmed with dash cameras and all. Have been dealing with that lawsuit now for about 5 months.

Yeah I don’t realky see you being in the wrong here

Disclaimer though, not in your situation because you were respectful, but.

You never know where an officer just came from, he could have just left a call where he tried resuscitating an infant and was unsuccessful and now he’s trying to pull over cred who’s screaming fuck 12 free big leech...we’re people too. It’s just a general rule of treat others how you want to be treated. Not even in the police world tbh
Old 05-16-2018, 02:02 PM   #45
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
Yeah I don’t realky see you being in the wrong here

Disclaimer though, not in your situation because you were respectful, but.

You never know where an officer just came from, he could have just left a call where he tried resuscitating an infant and was unsuccessful and now he’s trying to pull over cred who’s screaming fuck 12 free big leech...we’re people too. It’s just a general rule of treat others how you want to be treated. Not even in the police world tbh
Lmaoo.

Honestly that’s really what this all boils down too. Knowing u guys are only human and vice versa. But it doesn’t work like that. How bout if @Amen was the one having the bad day, he isn’t entitled whatsoever to expresss it. Get it?
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 02:04 PM   #46
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
woke is the word for a people who, having spent their life with their eyes closed, just started to squint and see the periphery out of one, confusing it for the entire picture.

i don't use that language.

but you're a whiteboy that squealed to the feds so fuck engaging you.

@zelti much of my problem with the feds isn't anecdotal, hence why i had a paragraph speaking generally.
Would you like to try to beat me without lying? Or do you know that’s the only way you can justify your lame responses to yourself?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 02:05 PM   #47
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

And why are you guys limping zelph in with cops he’s a guard at a park or some shit lmfao
Old 05-16-2018, 02:09 PM   #48
zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Lmaoo.

Honestly that’s really what this all boils down too. Knowing u guys are only human and vice versa. But it doesn’t work like that. How bout if @Amen was the one having the bad day, he isn’t entitled whatsoever to expresss it. Get it?
Like you said it all works vice versa. You deserved to be treated with respect and dignity but if you’re being a pos what am I supposed to do? Let you run the show and say “ok ok you’re right, you shouldn’t Get a ticket, go ahead speed wherever”. We are trained to do all we can to try deescalating situations because it benefits everybody.

Civilians have a tendency to try telling cops how they should do their job
Old 05-16-2018, 02:09 PM   #49
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Would you like to try to beat me without lying?
genuinely pitiful that's what you think this is.

thanks though, for reminding me not to reply to you.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:13 PM   #50
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
genuinely pitiful that's what you think this is.

thanks though, for reminding me not to reply to you.
I say something, you attack it with falsehoods and shitty libtard excuses and then end it with BUT YOUR OPINION ANY WAY HA

Your favorite is that I called the feds on someone which never happened, and even it’s renditoon where I called any form of law enforcement would pertain to local beat cops. But in whiny faggot fashion you make extreme little snaps.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:14 PM   #51
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

@King Karaoke please elucidate us on the renditoon (angry typing).
Old 05-16-2018, 02:16 PM   #52
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Dad!
Old 05-16-2018, 02:32 PM   #53
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

what percentage of your co workers have done something they deserved to get fired for?

what is the logic behind paying settlements with taxpayer money?

why don't good cops blow the whistle on bad cops?

how does it feel to know you have such strong odds of not being held appropriately accountable if you fuck up?

did david grossman give your department the killology 101 course?

how familiar are you with the people of the community your patrolling?

how many gypsy cops are currently hired to your department?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 02:43 PM   #54
zelti

what percentage of your co workers have done something they deserved to get fired for?

its not easy to get fired, especially once you’re off probation and are under the union. But there’s a good amount who deserve to get in trouble yes

what is the logic behind paying settlements with taxpayer money?

dont quote me on this cause I don’t get involved in this aspect of it but I think it goes something like, police departments aren’t businesses, we use govt funding it’s how we get paid etc sooo

why don't good cops blow the whistle on bad cops?

we do, if we notice a fellow officer getting out of hand we tell him to sit this one out and just stay in the background and that secondary officer will not become the primary. Something else though, you can’t always shit where you eat.

how does it feel to know you have such strong odds of not being held appropriately accountable if you fuck up?

you are 100% wrong here. It is soooo easy for a cop to get in trouble, there is always eyes on us, whether it’s brass, IA, citizens. We make one false move and we’re screwed. Everything has to be done to a T, we hold sooo much responsibility that it’s easy to get caught up and get yourself in trouble, what you see and read on the news is about 0.0001% of the actuality of it

did david grossman give your department the killology 101 course?

idk what this is tbh

how familiar are you with the people of the community your patrolling?

the members of your zone, the citizens, are your ears and yor eyes. The objective is to build rapport so they start coming to you with valuable information that helps you serve them. Community Policing.

how many gypsy cops are currently hired to your department?

idk, they made the records disappear
@boof
Old 05-16-2018, 02:49 PM   #55
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

why is it not easy to get fired?

what does "get yourself in trouble" or being "screwed" entail?

do you have co workers that you sense might be prejudice towards certain demographics?

would you be against settlements coming from the officers pension responsible for the lawsuit?

would you be against an independent organization looking into police-involved homocides?

do you tell a bad cop to "sit this one out" after they use excessive force?

how many co workers have you witnessed use excessive force? what percentage of those suspects were poor people?

do you only become familiar with the citizens of the community you're patrolling to coax them into giving you information? how many residents are you familiar with for reasons that aren't self-serving?

how much de escalation training were you required to have?

how much training dealing with mentally ill people have you had?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:04 PM   #56
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Lmaoo.

Word, which is why I let him raid my car without warrant or even asking for me prior to the search - not to mention the racist dude planted shit in my car so he could in fact impound my car and detain me.

He's fucked LOL... State of common wealth is fucked on this one. Pike County, PA going to hate me after this pay out LOL. But right now it's just back and forth till a settlement is reached and I've declined the immediate payout offer which wasn't shit - so we'll see.

But I genuinely don't dislike cops, as I have a lot of relatives who are members of law enforcement - this was just a racist fuck and it was obvious because I gave him no reason to flip the switch but he did.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:07 PM   #57
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Zelph what is your job title and walk us through your day to day.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:32 PM   #58
zelti

You’re taking advantage and coming off like rebellious teenage feminists who get invited to presidential debates and attack with emotion rather than reason. But I’ll play your game.

why is it not easy to get fired?

union

what does "get yourself in trouble" or being "screwed" entail?

depends. Leave without pay, leave with pay(your vacation hours), demotion, termination, etc

do you have co workers that you sense might be prejudice towards certain demographics?

miami is a melting pot so for the most part, no. Although you do have depts here that are prodiminately white, pro Hispanic, pro black, depends on the city. Miami dade county prefers Spanish because of all the Spanish speakers, but somewhere like Lighthouse Point will be pro white. North miami Pro Black.

would you be against settlements coming from the officers pension responsible for the lawsuit?

yes. But that’s with any profession

would you be against an independent organization looking into police-involved homicides?

no but that’s dumb, that’s what IA is for. But if It helps you sleep at night then ok if an officer has nothing to hide then there shouldn’t be an issue

do you tell a bad cop to "sit this one out" after they use excessive force?

no because in the heat of the moment you’re more concerned with what you have hands on at that point in time. It’ll get addressed afterwards though, most likely by brass

how many co workers have you witnessed use excessive force? what percentage of those suspects were poor people?

excessive force? None. It takes a real pos person to target poor people and I’ve never witnessed that. A lot of people sometimes underestimate the proper use for force in different situations, and that’s why a lot of you have this fascination that legit everything is “excessive force”

do you only become familiar with the citizens of the community you're patrolling to coax them into giving you information? how many residents are you familiar with for reasons that aren't self-serving?

you definitely misconstrued what I said on this. They come to us with info that helps us better protect them, we don’t fake kindness to coax info as you asked. Maybe some officers in this profession do, but from what I’ve seen. We’re truly genuine when we interact with the community.

how much de escalation training were you required to have?

more than enough, and training never ends. You need to retrain, rewualify, take refresher courses etc

how much training dealing with mentally ill people have you had?

same as above
Old 05-16-2018, 03:33 PM   #59
zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Zelph what is your job title and walk us through your day to day.
Park ranger

Patrols parks every hour
Old 05-16-2018, 03:45 PM   #60
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Fucking knew it

Tags
can you hear me now?, cellphone rep 45k v cop 40k, des makes more than you idiot, des smuggle flip phones in ass, knuck begging 4 attn, lip blart park cop, nope