Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-16-2013, 01:27 AM   #1
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future
Default how should kendrick respond???

Going off the obvious, that this was planned even tho I think he bit off more then he can chew. There are a lot of spitters going at him and more to come. Does he do one song returning shots or one song per individual. I mean the whole black hippy camp gon ride I know that but damn its a lot of lyrical heat coming after one nigga. This is great tho. Does he look like a fool or a legend right now? Cause this is legendary rns.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:29 AM   #2
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

I think cats throw the word legendary around to easy now adays in rap. i think it was a smart move to breathe fire back into the game since alot of cats was getting lazy and comfortable. I however think he should make a track going at everyone...like 50 cents how to rob was brilliant....if he did some shit that way i think itd be dope as fuck to see how it goes about or plays out
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

3-4 songs per person who responded
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:32 AM   #4
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

rofl he shuld hagn up his microhpone cause tbh dudes trash lik literally trash n I kno u guys ar eall abkut ur bubblegum rappers, but REAL ASS DUDES like joelr ortiz an job budden are dope af, an tbh its faggots like u who tak on shit tht u don even undersyand cause for h rap is nust sometng u turn on in radoi when u go to shcools to rape chidlren

bars over BULLSHIT fuck kendick lamer
Old 08-16-2013, 01:32 AM   #5
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

WEST COAST.

He should respond with one verse with his crew on the same track get his whole camp some exposure, take advantage of it since the whole rap game is watching.
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:35 AM   #6
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
rofl he shuld hagn up his microhpone cause tbh dudes trash lik literally trash n I kno u guys ar eall abkut ur bubblegum rappers, but REAL ASS DUDES like joelr ortiz an job budden are dope af, an tbh its faggots like u who tak on shit tht u don even undersyand cause for h rap is nust sometng u turn on in radoi when u go to shcools to rape chidlren

Respect Split.....this is the realest shit ever said about the subject
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:38 AM   #7
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-16-2013, 01:38 AM   #8
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
WEST COAST.

He should respond with one verse with his crew on the same track get his whole camp some exposure, take advantage of it since the whole rap game is watching.
This would be smart...

@God Of War
I know u don't want to give the nigga props but niggas been hollering hip hop dead for over 10 years maybe longer and now I'm seeing shit like hip hop back and this wat the game been needing and u can't call that legendary????
Old 08-16-2013, 01:41 AM   #9
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Lmao @tags
Old 08-16-2013, 01:42 AM   #10
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
This would be smart...

@God Of War
I know u don't want to give the nigga props but niggas been hollering hip hop dead for over 10 years maybe longer and now I'm seeing shit like hip hop back and this wat the game been needing and u can't call that legendary????
man legendary is legendary. that's a big word. lamar hasn't done no where near enough to be considered legendary he is still young in the game. one day possibly but now that shits impossible to claim. He made a dope statement to make emcees start dropping replies it hasn't really changed the game even yet because there's been no real outcome.

to be legendary you got to consistently do legendary things.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #11
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Damn u sound sour as fuck right now lol
Old 08-16-2013, 01:46 AM   #12
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Damn u sound sour as fuck right now lol
by saying you have to do more then one thing to be considered legendary? Tons of people must be sour then. Because no one would consider anyone legendary based off one achievement thats fucking elementary school shit. to claim legendary is to put him next to giants like tupac and nas and that's not even feasible at this time for that dude. as I said he is still young and making a name. longevity and relevance is the hardest thing to sustain in that industry.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:46 AM   #13
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post

You're boarding at unprecedented levels lately.

Strong use of please respond.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:04 AM   #14
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Gotta admit. There hasn't been this much talk controversy in hip-hop for a minute.
This got people talking like
Jay/Nas
50 Cent/Ja Rule
Eminem/everybody

That's how hot this subject is. In my opinion, Kendrick should kick back, chill and let the free publicity roll in. Smartest business move homie could've done for himself.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:04 AM   #15
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
by saying you have to do more then one thing to be considered legendary? Tons of people must be sour then. Because no one would consider anyone legendary based off one achievement thats fucking elementary school shit. to claim legendary is to put him next to giants like tupac and nas and that's not even feasible at this time for that dude. as I said he is still young and making a name. longevity and relevance is the hardest thing to sustain in that industry.
I get ya...but I still vote a legendary move
Old 08-16-2013, 02:05 AM   #16
Otpeks
LandLord

Battle Record: 2-1

Otpeks is on a distinguished road

Ya except how many people got hurt even killed over that type of publicity...lets go back in a time a bit further
Old 08-16-2013, 02:12 AM   #17
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

imagine if hit'em up happened during the twitter age lol
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:14 AM   #18
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Ain't no one gettin hurt or killed. Mark my words. It's just hip-hop. Ain't nothing gonna happen. Trust
Old 08-16-2013, 02:27 AM   #19
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
imagine if hit'em up happened during the twitter age lol
lmao it would of been NUTS
Old 08-16-2013, 02:34 AM   #20
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

I dont think hes going to respond with a full song honestly

Tags
<3 u gow, aero the goat, hold mic like baby dik, open up a lil moar bags, please respond, tyson rapes 4 fun