Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-17-2019, 10:46 AM   #61
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

this has gotten out of hand

someone tag me when des wife's boobs arrive
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:29 AM   #62
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Bro, I wish I cared enough about this to write paragraphs about how you fake intellectual prowess with ten-dollar words and simply, lies. You presented what evidence? Nothing. You claimed that abortion being murder is an un-debatable fact. That’s laughable. Why would I take anything you said following that seriously? I pointed out that you clearly know everything, not as a child would, but in a flippant, sarcastic way, actually implying and then clearly stating that if you truly believe that is an un-debatable fact, then you are a fucking dumb ass. Or a not exceptionally bright posterior end, to use your ten dollar Ithaca words lmfao
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:33 AM   #63
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Go talk down to your fat wife if you truly can’t get past the need to feel intellectually superior.
You’ll find no quarter here
philosophy.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:35 AM   #64
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Word, so you're a loser. Presented multiple cases of evidence and logic and you hold on to the one thing I said that was indeed poorly worded. It is not an undeniable fact, but it is something which factually can't be proven yet to be true or false, so I didn't want to argue in circles about it.

Go ahead and grasp on to calling anything I saw ten-dollar words instead of debating them and being edgy and sarcastic to avoid having to face the fact your a mindless turd.

Now would you like to address the multiple other things I presented for my argument? Or does the English major with rock solid views not have the time to write 4 sentences of actual substance while typing low level thinker shitpost?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:37 AM   #65
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Well, it’s “you’re a mindless idiot,” for one
But, nah, I’m good. I’ve made my point. I’ll stick to be super way edgy man.
philosophy.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:37 AM   #66
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Go talk down to your fat wife if you truly can’t get past the need to feel intellectually superior.
You’ll find no quarter here
You're such a sour little faggot. You seriously can't insult me? You're that much of a stupid pussy?

I'm sure your wife is an ultimate intellectual too. That's why she married a man twice her age that dresses like comic book characters for fun and sold flip phones for 20 years to eventually be an underpaid middle manager at almost 40. I bet you have very smart conversations that involve deep "yeah totallys".
Old 04-17-2019, 11:39 AM   #67
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
You’ve done 0 research into anything relating to abortion laws in the last year if you think that. Don’t call me a dumb ass because you aren’t educated on something that you feel must be fact if you’re pretty sure it is maybe. Prick.
Hi, someone who has, here.

Late term abortions are federally illegal under Roe v. Wade except in instances where the child will not survive birth, will die immediately following birth, or there is certain risk to the life of the mother and/or child as a result of childbirth.

This has been the case since 1973. It has suddenly become a talking point in 2019 because some states have codified this language in their State Constitutions and/or via adjacent legislation as means to keep it protected under the assumption Trump's right-leaning USSC will overturn Roe.

Mouthbreathing assclowns like Glenn Beck and friends have decided to spin this into "LIBRUL STATES WANNA KILL FULL TERM BABIES" because that is the world we live in now.

I'm sorry you took the bait, though I also fully realize you don't believe in abortion under any circumstances anyway, so why is this any different than the way it's always been for you?
Old 04-17-2019, 11:39 AM   #68
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Well, it’s “you’re a mindless idiot,” for one
But, nah, I’m good. I’ve made my point. I’ll stick to be super way edgy man.
Thought so

Have fun being a loser your whole life, come back to me when your young wife leaves you for a superior male so we can talk without you trying to insult mine since you'll have no benchmark. Then we can just see you type word vomit and cry with even less gusto.

Maybe buzzfeed will take your application by then.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:40 AM   #69
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
huh

new york state made it legal to "abort" a baby up to, and after birth. the determination is made by doctors assessing the "health" of the mother. they broadened that definition from the mothers life being at risk, to all factors involved with "health". like mental/psychological health. so its basically a judgement call. virginia and other states are going the same direction if i remember right.
this is the spun version of things and not the intent of the law. further, attempt to use loose language to allow late term abortions due to things like mental health would be blocked in the courts as Roe takes precedent.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:41 AM   #70
Diode
PR's Finest

oh cool you nerds already got into a tizzy about this n/m
Old 04-17-2019, 11:45 AM   #71
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Hi, someone who has, here.

Late term abortions are federally illegal under Roe v. Wade except in instances where the child will not survive birth, will die immediately following birth, or there is certain risk to the life of the mother and/or child as a result of childbirth.

This has been the case since 1973. It has suddenly become a talking point in 2019 because some states have codified this language in their State Constitutions and/or via adjacent legislation as means to keep it protected under the assumption Trump's right-leaning USSC will overturn Roe.

Mouthbreathing assclowns like Glenn Beck and friends have decided to spin this into "LIBRUL STATES WANNA KILL FULL TERM BABIES" because that is the world we live in now.

I'm sorry you took the bait, though I also fully realize you don't believe in abortion under any circumstances anyway, so why is this any different than the way it's always been for you?
So weed is illegal in California now? If something is federal no state legislation is valid?

I think all abortion is murder. I don't believe any should be illegal because banning things with a dominate hold on a culture never work. I think we have bigger fish to fry as a society. That doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on it and debate mouth breathing liberals that would have been red car mechanics if they lived two towns over.

I simply stated in this thread that Bernies platform supports these late term abortions, and that it isn't going to win him undecided voters. Des took that and called me a dumb ass, and then continued to make non arguments with me because he thinks he is all knowing but totally doesn't care he just like, is in the know. super smart guy.

So, my ARGUMENT is that Bernie using that as a talking point when he knows it won't help him win undecided and current Trump voters (whole point of using fox as a platform??) just shows how fractured the left is atm. He made a bunch of points to win over some leftist that aren't currently in his favor while doing nothing to win over people that will actually help the left win the big picture. Just my opinion. This only turned into what it did because I challenged destro on actually having a useful thought and he failed like he usually does. Now he's just going to insult my wife instead of me because he's a cheap shot loser with no value to give society.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:46 AM   #72
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
this is the spun version of things and not the intent of the law. further, attempt to use loose language to allow late term abortions due to things like mental health would be blocked in the courts as Roe takes precedent.
Definitely not the intent of the law, but they made no effort to tighten the wording in a way that would have made perfect sense for their intent. Have you read the official passed article in NY?
Old 04-17-2019, 11:56 AM   #73
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Hey go say a prayer knuckleball.
Maybe jebus will make your wife skinny and make abortions impossible to occur ever, even the spontaneous ones that literally happen all the fucking time. Oh, but it’s all murder cause I’m a fucking fat ginger with a neck beard who wears flatbrims
Fuck entirely off
philosophy.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:00 PM   #74
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
So weed is illegal in California now? If something is federal no state legislation is valid?

I think all abortion is murder. I don't believe any should be illegal because banning things with a dominate hold on a culture never work. I think we have bigger fish to fry as a society. That doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on it and debate mouth breathing liberals that would have been red car mechanics if they lived two towns over.

I simply stated in this thread that Bernies platform supports these late term abortions, and that it isn't going to win him undecided voters. Des took that and called me a dumb ass, and then continued to make non arguments with me because he thinks he is all knowing but totally doesn't care he just like, is in the know. super smart guy.

So, my ARGUMENT is that Bernie using that as a talking point when he knows it won't help him win undecided and current Trump voters (whole point of using fox as a platform??) just shows how fractured the left is atm. He made a bunch of points to win over some leftist that aren't currently in his favor while doing nothing to win over people that will actually help the left win the big picture. Just my opinion. This only turned into what it did because I challenged destro on actually having a useful thought and he failed like he usually does. Now he's just going to insult my wife instead of me because he's a cheap shot loser with no value to give society.
Marijuana remains Schedule 1 at the federal level and is federally illegal to own, possess, distribute, manufacture, etc. in all 50 states. State laws and federal laws come into conflict frequently. The willingness to bring those laws to trial is what decides whether or not something remains in conflict. For marijuana, the DOJ has erred on the side of not challenging the states but rather prosecuting individuals.

For late term abortions, you can bet your ass a mother trying to leverage loose language to abort for any reason other than what Roe set precedent for would have an army of lawyers descend upon the statehouse faster than she could take a breath.

I never told you that you couldn't have an opinion (hence stating that none of this argument even makes sense since morally you are opposed to all abortions). And I simply pointed out that no state legislator intended for a protective state law to be misconstrued to legalize all late term abortions. Unfortunately, the sqwakboxes on the right chose to spin it that way.

You and Des and Bern and Boof are its own thing and I ain't touching it.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:01 PM   #75
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Definitely not the intent of the law, but they made no effort to tighten the wording in a way that would have made perfect sense for their intent. Have you read the official passed article in NY?
Yes. Legislation is about negotiation. Sometimes leaving language on the looser end of things is the only way to get it passed and the chips fall where they may when challenges come.

Better to pass it and deal with suits/appeals than pass nothing and have zero protections in place. Kind of the like what happened with the Violence Against Women Act expiring.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:03 PM   #76
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Hey go say a prayer knuckleball.
Maybe jebus will make your wife skinny and make abortions impossible to occur ever, even the spontaneous ones that literally happen all the fucking time. Oh, but it’s all murder cause I’m a fucking fat ginger with a neck beard who wears flatbrims
Fuck entirely off
You insult in the disc worse than you do in text battles

Evidence A) my most recent post a recent pic clearly has be wearing a curved brim, and any photo of a flat brim on my head predates this URL

B) Said picture and all before also show no sign of neck beard. I am fat so it maybe be hard to distinguish where things begin.

C) This entire thread I’ve said I don’t care if abortions happen, but that they are simply murder. It’s clear you have the reading comprehension of a piece of poop. I don’t know why you don’t want to work for buzzfeed it seems just your speed. They use a lot of gifs.

D)I’ve never stated any affiliation to any religion, in fact have spoke out against it. Are you slow or dumb?

Go make a sacrifice to Satan and spaghetti monster. Maybe he’ll make your wife look like she’s not a freshly post op boy with a face meant for the transformation all along who will abort all of your babies for you two to throw around like footballs. Oh but it’s not murder because it was her choice and I’m an average thinking and looking white guy from the Midwest with no actually personality outside of others personality’s I cling too
Old 04-17-2019, 12:05 PM   #77
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Yes. Legislation is about negotiation. Sometimes leaving language on the looser end of things is the only way to get it passed and the chips fall where they may when challenges come.

Better to pass it and deal with suits/appeals than pass nothing and have zero protections in place. Kind of the like what happened with the Violence Against Women Act expiring.
Fair. Just seems illogical to worry about if you and others with this outlook give federal law enough power to say it’ll stop the loopholes from happening but you left loopholes for a fight against a law that by that logic you cannot fight anyway.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:05 PM   #78
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

@Amen I said fair in a post wanna chime in to support des and call me Veritas lite?
Old 04-17-2019, 12:06 PM   #79
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

if ya aint a republican than go sit on a dick

lowest black unemployment rate EVER RN under fucking Trump. lowest fucking illegal unemployment rate too

dems are a bunch of faggots. Dems were the ones who fought for slavery during the civil war, that's a fact. all they say is "uhhh muh party switch"

eat dicks nigga. small gov for life
Old 04-17-2019, 12:08 PM   #80
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

worst republican was Ronald Regan. gave amnesty to 30 million illegals if we count their family. turned my great fucking state of California to some illegal immigrant harbor

that nigga was democrat. we call em RHINOs. Rebublican Only In Name

Last edited by Immolate; 04-17-2019 at 06:59 PM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote