Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-13-2016, 07:49 AM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default Has anyone checked on innovator??

Hey I'm looking at the news now where they are saying a popular gay club in fl was shot up! So the obvious question now is has anyone heard from @Innovator since Saturday night/Sunday morning?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 09:08 AM   #2
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao

log off, eddie
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 09:27 AM   #3
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao

log off, eddie
Lol u still doing those battles @ amateur night in the local brostels and pubs out in England mate?
Old 06-13-2016, 09:32 AM   #4
...the Nagger

Muh fuckers taking happy hour shots of whiskey watching this fool walk around with a super Mario hat on talking bout how he on the block with the tool lmao

Now that's entertainment
Old 06-13-2016, 09:41 AM   #5
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Mods pls close thread
Old 06-13-2016, 09:47 AM   #6
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao you wear pink button ups, discuss the latest cardigan trends on a forum full of grown ass men, and are more respected under your female brobranda alias than you ever have been under the Munster name

oh and lets not forget you PMing me to vote for you in the 411hype championship title match because you couldn't even beat the likes of SZA and klobb16 on your own merit even then

roflzzz
Old 06-13-2016, 09:58 AM   #7
...the Nagger

Quote:
lmao you wear pink button ups, discuss the latest cardigan trends on a forum full of grown ass men, and are more respected under your female brobranda alias than you ever have been under the Munster name

oh and lets not forget you PMing me to vote for you in the 411hype championship title match because you couldn't even beat the likes of SZA and klobb16 on your own merit even then

roflzzz
see I stated all facts u comeback with lies. Made this whole back and forth corny and boring now :( have a great day
Old 06-13-2016, 09:59 AM   #8
...the Nagger

And do u really think battles in real life at the pubs are anywhere near comparable to me asking u to vote for me online on a text rap website that's full of white ppl and foreigners anyway?? Lol

Like bro I would pic the latter every time
Old 06-13-2016, 10:04 AM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

tags.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:06 AM   #10
...the Nagger

White ppl always lying and rewriting history lol. U make believe that you're a black retarded female online, cuz let's be real if I were robranda y'all would have been posted the proof. The reason why u don't post the matching ips is because it's either a mod or admin doing this. I believe it's @sraL who is the fake robranda simply because when he rapped in the pubs back in the day, he sounded like a retarded black girl. Well not exactly black, but someone who was trying to be*
Old 06-13-2016, 10:11 AM   #11
...the Nagger

You really gonna change my name tho smh guess y'all won in the end right?
Old 06-13-2016, 10:14 AM   #12
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Nagger View Post
You really gonna change my name tho smh guess y'all won in the end right?
i mean u do nag a lot
Old 06-13-2016, 10:31 AM   #13
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao quadruple post response of inferiority

i got you going on a 1:4 post ratio in your own thread

my work here is done :)
Old 06-13-2016, 10:36 AM   #14
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus Christ have some common decency

@MODS COULD WE PLEASE HAVE A CENSOR PLACED TO MAKE IT "W**** PEOPLE" SO CRETINS LIKE THIS ARENT MAKING RACIAL SLURS LEFT AND RIGHT

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:42 AM   #15
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Way gone @ that Just Cmen quote

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:53 AM   #16
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
Jesus Christ have some common decency

@MODS COULD WE PLEASE HAVE A CENSOR PLACED TO MAKE IT "W**** PEOPLE" SO CRETINS LIKE THIS ARENT MAKING RACIAL SLURS LEFT AND RIGHT
Lol right but u love callin me nagger I bet
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:54 AM   #17
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:

Four posts vs your video battles. You know what you're right u really got me there lol
Old 06-13-2016, 10:55 AM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

oh good going full zelph today

nice, i like it
Old 06-13-2016, 10:55 AM   #19
the Munster

Back to back post there u won again lol

I put back to back posts so your pub vids are voided
Old 06-13-2016, 11:19 AM   #20
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao lets keep it reality in this thread for a minute though

you once found the toilet cubicle at home engaged, before one of your many ex-broads you've never posted a pic with proceeded to beat the living shit out of you with the multi-speed setting shower head

that bitch rendered your corduroy pillow soft faggot ass unconscious on the luxury Laura Ashley tiles in her restroom before she coughed up dollar hood mouthwash in your rancid ass face, ruining your favourite Carlton Banks knockoff golf cardigan or maybe a hideous pink button up exclusive from Abercrombie and Faggot or some other faggot hipster shit only you would wear

please don't attempt to disrespect me while the likes of Robrandeishka be knocking you the fuck out with the Supersoaker 100x TurboWash in the bathroom stall on the regs bruh

you cannot be serious right now

roflzzz

Tags
log back in as robranda, more like huckster, oh how the whitey have fallen