eat pussy 1 8.33%
spend more time with you 3 25.00%
RICAN 9 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 05-18-2016, 09:06 AM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I'm in 10x better shape then u have ever been and my mood is painfully level in this atmosphere and even more so in comparison to the roller coaster boarding habits of your own.... lol NYC pls.

An panface fagot be srs u follow ME around like a little bitch crying about not being accepted into some imaginary netcees in crowd that uve created in ur own lonely mind based on previous shortcomings and exclusions from social groups and interactions from ur past.

Have fun making money to spend by urself u socially inept fuckin loser lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:10 AM   #22
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I'm in 10x better shape then u have ever been lol.

An panface fagot please u follow ME around like a little bitch crying about not being accepted into some imaginary netcees in crowd that uve created in ur own lonely mind based on previous shortcomings and exclusions from social groups and interactions from ur past.

Have fun making money to spend by urself u socially inept fuckin loser lol
lol big man the evidence is insurmountable that like attracts like. You and Hush are both fake losers thus you enjoy each other's company...comparison is for losers but my charisma exceeds yours easily lmao, you make videos for a group of 10 men who diss each other online. "lonely mind socially inept blah blah" could it be you hate the aspects of yourself that you project...lmao I'm a leader you're on the lowest rung of a telecomm company, holler when you grow some balls and self-confidence
Old 05-18-2016, 09:22 AM   #23
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

White ppl think it's funny to use a black woman's picture and act like a retard online. Weird humor
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:26 AM   #24
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Begins rant w comparison....next sentence is about how comparisons are for losers.....then proceeds to make yet another comparison. Proves my point further by whining about being more charismatic yet somehow not garnering the same level of self perceived attention from ...as noted by urself..a particularly small group of men no1 should care about. I contribute to this site because I've had fun here and I like to make contributions to arenas that I actively participate in. You are the complete opposite of a leader in every sense of the definition. Crying about why ur not important here is evidence in triplicate. I've projected nothing but self confidence and ur childish jealousy has you upset with me because you can't do the same. So don't ironically place ur projections onto me u fucking pseudo intellectual cornball. Oh an just to let u know that every single thing u said was completely wrong....ur final point....I work for Penn state processing RAC audits. Go get that money tho dog!
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:27 AM   #25
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

LOL. I wonder what you would do without the approval of 30 year old men from this site? Engaging you is a waste of my time. Enjoy your day and remember...neurotic feminine attempts at reliving the "look I'm important" syndrome of chilhood can be overcome...it just takes more balls than you currently possess, I think you subconsciously still need mommy and NC has become mommy for you. Just my 2c, GL. I do hope you get some more ambition and rid yourself of your mommy complexes, real talk. I'm done here.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:29 AM   #26
Ghost1

U were done wen I finished u in my last post. Should've just took the L instead posting that cowardly forfeit lol.

Fuck outta my face u piece of shit haha
Old 05-18-2016, 09:31 AM   #27
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

lol ok. Enjoy the last word there big cat!!
Old 05-18-2016, 09:37 AM   #28
Ghost1

Uh yea I plan to

I'm not the one running from the thread like a little bitch

Hold that L Khaki Chan
Old 05-18-2016, 09:47 AM   #29
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

lol you're a pussy and an idiot. Self-proclaimed victory lmao, nice one...your EQ must be almost as low as your IQ. Bye fake schwarzennegger faggot
Old 05-18-2016, 09:51 AM   #30
Ghost1

U leaving this time tho

Or

U have now stormed out of this thread 3 times

The storm out only really works ....if u actually leave lol

FUCK THIS I'M OUTTA HERE

I'M BACK BUT FUCK U

I'M LEAVING

I'M FUCKING SO LEAVING I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS

SO DONE HERE

LOL NOT DONE HERE

K LEAVING

LOL NO I'M NOT

STAYING

CAN'T LEAVE

HAVE TO LEAVE IN HIGH NOTE

THIS TIME I WILL TELL HIM I'M DONE....THEN I'LL LEAVE

IN YOUR FACE BAGS!

LEAVING

DONE HERE

LOL I CAN'T LEAVE

LOLUWOT
Old 05-18-2016, 09:56 AM   #31
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

I have to admit it's hard to walk away from something so comical as CRUSHING a grown man's fragile ego first thing in the morning, and him being so insecure that he has to try to do it back to the better man then self-proclaim victory incessantly in capitals like a child. I eat chumps like you for breakfast. Did you post a selfie on your avatar to impress grown men? Why? They don't care. Lmao
Old 05-18-2016, 10:07 AM   #32
Ghost1

Lol u projecting onto me so furiously that u have actually assumed my role In this interaction. I didn't even know a person could delude themselves to the level of identity loss haha. This shit getting weird tho bruh. I need u to settle the fuck down.
Old 05-18-2016, 10:17 AM   #33
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

lol, shut the fuck up
Old 05-18-2016, 10:30 AM   #34
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Vomit
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:55 AM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

what is the deal with this go-to cell phone tech insult

why does it keep showing up
Old 05-18-2016, 07:07 PM   #36
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
White ppl think it's funny to use a black woman's picture and act like a retard online. Weird humor
NYCSPITZ vs. Bags is not more interesting than this post.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:17 PM   #37
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

But silver is either a real person (confirmed) or by some very in depth troll is eddie himself lol so stfu certain u blackknight p.o.s.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:15 PM   #38
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much anything is more interesting than NYCSPITZ vs. Bags.
Old 05-18-2016, 10:54 PM   #39
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
NYCSPITZ vs. Bags is not more interesting than this post.
NYC vs nobody don't put me on the same level as this sub-human loser plz...

"LOL NYC BALSFDHALSHDA SAME THING U SAID I'LL REPEAT IT LOL I WIN"

I have no hope for humans left.
Old 05-19-2016, 01:34 AM   #40
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Y'all still at it I see

Tags
#frankly rape, #thomas self esteem, artifice bodied dude, bags cooked nyc - aero, goddamnit eddie, hellokitty is puss, jilti need not apply, silverhasrabis, upgradetogolddumbbitch