Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-14-2016, 05:24 PM   #1
10 Senses

10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future
Default So I left my computer on overnight... (TRUTH RANT)

Real talk,
I left my computer on and I woke up in the middle of the night....
All I seen was that lime green thing dancing...
I was like WTF???? Why did they put that there?
(You could tell I'm part black, because I'm blaming "THE MAN" lol)
But seriously... Why is the fruit dancing???
Mannnnn.....

Listen,

I swear to God I had a nightmare... A bunch of weird ass thoughts...
When I woke up... I was like why lime Green??? And not Yellow??? ( it doesnt matter, im just say'n)
And now I'm drunk as fuck on Valentines day...
As of right now, I'm talking to like 5 bitches...
1 of them is my Baby momz (2 daughters, I don't have any more kids... (That I know of) (Im the only person that puts parenthesis, within parenthesis)(lol)), another is just my friend (with benefits, but as of now she dating my co-worker, and I respect it... in a laughable way)... This dude is really doing him (I dont hate, and I dont care), but I could tell he strategically stepping on my toes...

I don't care though,

Because I still finished top 10 in the entire franchise (maybe #4 or 5) out of 2000+ agents. And I got a phone call from the #1 real estate company in the entire world. What up!!! I'm the Obama of Real estate lol!!!!

Nah, but I wrote this thread to all yah white people that think black people aint shit.... Ya'll dead wrong.

Less than 3% of black people commit crimes. Its just that the news media be trying to make us look bad. Rap music (the ones created by Illumanattie (the bad guys) makes bad look good to blacks)....

Art of War mother fuckas... Divide and Conquer, unless you hop in the 5th dimension ya'll confused....

At the end of the day, we all fucking human... Don't let them divide and conquer us... Peace.

Last edited by 10 Senses; 02-14-2016 at 05:58 PM.
10 Senses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 05:42 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I would like to know about the 5th dimension
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 05:53 PM   #3
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Solid thread.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 06:15 PM   #4
10 Senses

10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future10 Senses has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post
I would like to know about the 5th dimension
Not judging, you probably not aware of what I'm aware of... But why did you did you spell your name with "er"?
Old 02-14-2016, 06:16 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Bc my nig, it is my way of making the man''s system and my lack of a voice against it ironic ya heard?

Put me on game bout the dimensions though
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:24 PM   #6
10 Senses

Quote:
Bc my nig, it is my way of making the man''s system and my lack of a voice against it ironic ya heard?

Put me on game bout the dimensions though

If you go into the stuff that Buddhists believe in, you will see that there is multiple stages of Heaven. Heaven & Hell is as vague as it gets (its deeper than that (and remember that there's an opposite to everything))...

Karma is real.

Some people are at a level, where if they do something bad, they feel it right away (no bullshit).... The higher your level, the faster you manifest...
Old 02-14-2016, 06:42 PM   #7
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Is this an open mic?
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 07:19 PM   #8
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

@sho money

Meet the current u
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 08:12 PM   #9
10 Senses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
@sho money

Meet the current u
What the hell does that mean???

Bags....

I just met you, so I don't know when you joking....
Old 02-14-2016, 08:39 PM   #10
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Dead at I just met u
Old 02-14-2016, 08:47 PM   #11
10 Senses

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Is this an open mic?
Nah....

Freedom of speech...

On the real tho...

I like this site and most of the people on it is cool / funny / good at their craft...

Im just sayin
Old 02-14-2016, 11:24 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Man say dat simpler bruh?
Old 02-15-2016, 12:38 AM   #13
cleft lipped faggot
Banned

cleft lipped faggot cleft lipped faggot cleft lipped faggot cleft lipped faggot cleft lipped faggot cleft lipped faggot cleft lipped faggot cleft lipped faggot cleft lipped faggot cleft lipped faggot cleft lipped faggot

Lol @ I just met you
cleft lipped faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 07:38 AM   #14
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man say dat simpler bruh?
This is completely offensive
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 08:49 AM   #15
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
This is completely offensive
lol
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 08:58 AM   #16
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

to answer the most important question in the OP:

lama the lime is a lime, not a lemon. the clues in his name.

thats why he isnt yellow

hope this clears things up bruh
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:03 AM   #17
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Smh
Old 02-15-2016, 11:26 AM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

put me on dat 5th dimension though @10 sneses
Old 02-15-2016, 03:54 PM   #19
10 Senses

Quote:
put me on dat 5th dimension though @10 sneses
Nobody can't put you there... Its more about spiritual development than anything...

Study as much ancient books as possible (ex: the Quaran, Bible etc). Read between the lines. The stories are lessons and keys. At the end of the day, they all saying the same thing...
Old 02-17-2016, 08:44 PM   #20
10 Senses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Solid thread.
Thanks for recognizing.