User Tag List

Old 06-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #41
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Arent dull boy, batty and big baby the same people?
Old 06-04-2014, 05:17 PM   #42
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

I know you workout...chest and yah back all nice
But the 12 gauge will have yah six pack on ice
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:35 PM   #43
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
'MIRE STORY #1:

so i was playing basketball for cardio for awhile a year or so back. in my ymca the hoops were in the attic (lol poverty rabbi engineer of peace). sweaty shit nigga. anyways. i was working in a lumber yard so i worked weird hours. i was there one day, hoopin. just practicing my j. sick. then this group of 5 indian/pakistani kids come in. lol wrong place wrong time habeebs. they ask me to play ball. because of course they did. im a baller. so we start playing and im ruthless in the post. just backing whichever quandahar was unlucky enough to be matched up with this 5'10 1/4 david fucking robinson. swear to god had 6 of our teams 15 points bros. i mean, the hakeems were probably 7-8th graders. but that's neither here nor there.

so after the hall of fame performance i put on we all were just shooting around. you know, me and 8th grade indian kids. i hear one of the aziz's tell the other "that's a big dude". then one muhammid asked me how much i bench. i looked at him dead in his soulless arab eyes and said "2 plates for reps"

they seemed mildly impressed.

BANG
how did i miss this? top tier posting. was gonna just hit the rep but i gotta spread it YO

Tags
big baby kamehameha, big baby spirit bomb