Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
iR0N tHUND3R

iR0N tHUND3R is on a distinguished road
Default slightworkk..just fucking 'Round

..checkk the method, no crash-test imm wreckless,
professing lessons of mad-discretion in the direction of adolescent wretches and peasants
steady-progression my only objective eject'n simps in every section ending pathetic-efforts,
imm on the edge, vicious-intentions of a menace, the rebel skillfully shreds the oppressors,
..with these wicked-sentences its my penmanship thats etching the swiftest-brilliance
within next-level sketchings..quickly-drawn imm beyond weakened legions of legends..
hawking-vision with the sharpest-lenses eagle-eye on my opposition while im commence'n
to strike and then hit'em stealth-precision'll rid'dem, general-lieutenant, my reign limitless..
reducing all the irrelevant, to less than sediment no remnants, 'cause my empire endless,
telling my enemies vacate the premises while erasing all of their illegitimate-prescence.
my schedules violent-profession, applying pressure setting fire to these failed-agendas.
wimps missing grit, not-likely to make appearances bitches only timid @ safe-distances,
and this is the university of rigidness all yall punk prissy kids faked yall attendances.
1beligerant-degenerate, fuckk all the yapping and bickering ill jump right off on into it.
vivid-symphony, soon as the matchh begins imm deliberate, and trying to finishh 'em!..
on the offensive, your frail-attempts effectless, unmatched-physics render'em defenseless.
..the king-cobra strickened 'dem criminals claiming theyre innocent my bars imprisoning
venomous sharp blades indent throught their ligaments like i don't care 'bout symmetry
lay vessels raid temples wherever the hell terrain i claim im roaming allover then through it
iron-sentinel hell bent on keeping little-fools minimal..read rights in the sense youre illiterate
soft crews break down, no mineral. gyms lacking competition theyre not tryna get physical.
..definition of shear-wrath, the simplest-math,
interfere with my ca$h ill outlashh, slash dash and then drag the left-halves through the path.
hot-metal baths, blasst steel allover a lames jacket &fittedcap leave'em like pittsburgh stans.
these faggots styles quite bland always under the lowest brands never learned to overstand
supply&demand whack clans should disband..ill step on your poor thoughts, trampled-plans.
nomadic-chants start the avalanche, collateral-damage all of you bastiids faggot homelands.
saps cant hold their own weight they always collapse..weak grips never could catchh a grasp
counter-measure attacks whenever these brats overeact theyll never last if they cant adapt
its hard to taking away from bummy-slacks..eliminate'em since theres Nothing to subtract
Old 01-23-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

cool. There were a shit ton of syllable lines and slanty end rhymes, and not a lot of clean multis. The inners helped tie it together. a couple nice metaphors, but if you edited them down (there were a lot) they'd hit a lot harder.

can't pull quotes on my phone tho, sorry
Old 01-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #3
iR0N tHUND3R

good look on that.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

to strike and then hit'em stealth-precision'll rid'dem, general-lieutenant, my reign limitless..
reducing all the irrelevant, to less than sediment no remnants, 'cause my empire endless,
telling my enemies vacate the premises while erasing all of their illegitimate-prescence.
my schedules violent-profession, applying pressure setting fire to these failed-agendas.
wimps missing grit, not-likely to make appearances bitches only timid @ safe-distances,
and this is the university of rigidness all yall punk prissy kids faked yall attendances.
^^Fuckin loved that shit.

Long as hell but badass throughout holmes. Like Split said some of the multis were a little forced but shit it didn't matter to me man you made it work. Dope shit I enjoyed that shit forreal
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #5
Camp Bell

Battle Record: 10-18

Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell

i liked this but i thought it dragged on to the point i wanted to stop reading.
it was ran together also, your lines. which i had to figure where they ended
but overall it was cool fam!

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showt...pe-How-are-you

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showt...e-and-Campbell
Old 01-23-2013, 12:42 PM   #6
iR0N tHUND3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLand View Post
^^Fuckin loved that shit.

Long as hell but badass throughout holmes. Like Split said some of the multis were a little forced but shit it didn't matter to me man you made it work. Dope shit I enjoyed that shit forreal
appreciate that. just trying to work the loose-ends out imm rusty 2 this writing ish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp Bell View Post
i liked this but i thought it dragged on to the point i wanted to stop reading.
it was ran together also, your lines. which i had to figure where they ended
but overall it was cool fam!

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showt...pe-How-are-you

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showt...e-and-Campbell
cool cool ill be sure to feed 'round the open mic here in a few.