Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2014, 05:48 AM   #1
Neal Rigga

Neal Rigga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Distorted Thoughts

Time for some Great,nice bars..The Blades so sharp,It will treat you like my Ex's Feelings and literally Break your Heart
Im not even human,Im a liquid metal poly alloy,neuro net processor installed into the body of a mechanical Great White Shark
Id even kill my brother on some Cain n Abel stuff,Then drive to hell,fuck it ill be taking satan's bus
Im the type to rape and anal fuck the Goddess and then smoke Allah's Ashes and say its angel dust
Mate,Im brave enough to fuck Mini Quay and Jason up,My ethics are twisted-wretched and wicked..
He got a fetish for bitches,Come mess with the sickest vet in the business and get wrecked in an instance
Youll have ur head up in stitches,chest'll be ripped with the edge of a ten inch blade made by Verity Whiskins
Rector is livid,Hellish and vicious,These scriptures are a door way to Netherworld and your just getting the ticket
They say Home is where the Heart is?His body will be wedged with precision, then ill clenching that shit n
Put it in a box and send it to parents and his friends in the crib as a Present for Christmas (Hallelujah)
Sound of bones cracking?Such an elegant rhythm. Rupture his testicles,limbs then snap his delicate ribs quick
See im excellent with it,Hes just a pessimist within,Hell get decked in a minute as i divulge the desecration of his pathetic existence!
Death to the Christians! God fearing creatures like yourself will get scarred and then bludgeoned
Ill drive the sickle sharp in your stomach and then 'kick' the shit when i put your body parts in the 'bucket'
I thought of using an Arsonal,fuck it,Ill just use a surgeon's knife damage his 'insides' but im not harming the luggage
So fuck the call for the justice,Save ya breath as all of a sudden The blade will dart in ur lungs n wont stop till all the particles' gushing
Blood,The steel will penetrate the organs n rupture em till they are perfectly Carved into Nuggets (Pass me the ketchup please)

TqS

Last edited by Neal Rigga; 01-21-2014 at 01:03 PM.
Neal Rigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:34 AM   #2
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

This had great flow the story line seemed to be all over the place, which seemed to be your point. There were a few parts that I didn't think flowed the best but overall it was pretty tight!

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote