Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List
Hush, Zaddy

Old 10-27-2013, 12:54 PM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default anthony to thread part 18

I am fixing to diss you here ok guy?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:54 PM   #42
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

I don't have to prove shit to u Colaveets

All I'm saying is I will smack the shit out of someone who disrespects me, I've done it before
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #43
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfza Gamble View Post
I don't have to prove shit to u Colaveets

All I'm saying is I will smack the shit out of someone who disrespects me, I've done it before
Hi...

U have another mans name tattooed on you tho...
I don't believe that...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #44
Sho Money EMG

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG

It's my name u fucking idiot.

My rap name is Jason Bourne cuz my fathers name is Jay and I'm Jays son, jays son born...that's where I came up with it, hop off my dick

U say hi and bye in every thread like some fucking school girl on some female shit forreal who the fuck r u to say anything
This site is whack
Old 10-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #45
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

First u said u robbed.people.like him on the regular

Now its turned into....u will smack sum1 if necessary

Please indicate which version of this lie you are going ti pursue so i can properly poke holes in it
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #46
Sho Money EMG

Lol ur a trip Anthony.

I can't front u really crack me up.

U know what, pursue whichever u seem fit for ur .. Boring, yet I'm sure.. Condescending argument
This site is whack
Old 10-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #47
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's my name u fucking idiot.

My rap name is Jason Bourne cuz my fathers name is Jay and I'm Jays son, jays son born...that's where I came up with it, hop off my dick

U say hi and bye in every thread like some fucking school girl on some female shit forreal who the fuck r u to say anything
Hi...

Do you plan on having thanksgiving dinner with him this year?...

Bye...

Old 10-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Karaoke is an aero alias...ip check confirms.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #49
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
Karaoke is an aero alias...ip check confirms.

Hi...

Because all white people look the same?...

Bye...

Old 10-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #50
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol ur a trip Anthony.

I can't front u really crack me up.

U know what, pursue whichever u seem fit for ur .. Boring, yet I'm sure.. Condescending argument
Well which is it u fucking liar faggit?

Are u fucking tommy tuff guy running shakedowns on the ave

Or are u backbone ben defending his own self worth!?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #51
Sho Money EMG

Lol backbone Ben
This site is whack
Old 10-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #52
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

White people have different color hair, eyes, etc

African Americans have similar features in that aspect but I don't think they look the same at all

And I use to debo pockets all the time ... Used the famous like " what you got on my 40 homie " and they knew either they was giving it up or it was being took ... I was mean about it if a dude had ten bucks I'd leave him a single ... But I've snatched chains and just threw then in a rain gutter to be a dick before ... Use to always steal weed from my homie step dad too, funny thing is I never really smoked too much

On some real shit we have a few other ventures set up ... My homie use to take money from his job at a mini mart and we'd come through with pick up times and he'd have the cake hidden in like a loaf of bread and we'd split it up, we had this dude who worked at champs and when shipments came in we'd take what we wanted until he got busted... Use to go to the dealer lots and take new tires and rims off the cars because in high school my boys liked to power brake their s10 extremes and rub their tires raw like it was nothing so we'd jack the new s10 extremes up and take the whole rim and tire ... My homie jerry got caught after like the 7th time and took the rap

I've broke into a few houses when people was vacationing ( this one dude had us break in and strip his parents safe down, I was the lookout on that one but I got about a G out of it and an original xbox when that shit was still hard to get ) and cars just cause I was bored never really took anything to valuable in the boredom adventures although I did break into my middle school during the summer with like 3 friends and stole a wrestlemania 3&4 VHS tape when we were like 13 ... Got caught but never charged just processed
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #53
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

no response from the metro-Mexican yet?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #54
Sho Money EMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
White people have different color hair, eyes, etc

African Americans have similar features in that aspect but I don't think they look the same at all

And I use to debo pockets all the time ... Used the famous like " what you got on my 40 homie " and they knew either they was giving it up or it was being took ... I was mean about it if a dude had ten bucks I'd leave him a single ... But I've snatched chains and just threw then in a rain gutter to be a dick before ... Use to always steal weed from my homie step dad too, funny thing is I never really smoked too much

On some real shit we have a few other ventures set up ... My homie use to take money from his job at a mini mart and we'd come through with pick up times and he'd have the cake hidden in like a loaf of bread and we'd split it up, we had this dude who worked at champs and when shipments came in we'd take what we wanted until he got busted... Use to go to the dealer lots and take new tires and rims off the cars because in high school my boys liked to power brake their s10 extremes and rub their tires raw like it was nothing so we'd jack the new s10 extremes up and take the whole rim and tire ... My homie jerry got caught after like the 7th time and took the rap

I've broke into a few houses when people was vacationing ( this one dude had us break in and strip his parents safe down, I was the lookout on that one but I got about a G out of it and an original xbox when that shit was still hard to get ) and cars just cause I was bored never really took anything to valuable in the boredom adventures although I did break into my middle school during the summer with like 3 friends and stole a wrestlemania 3&4 VHS tape when we were like 13 ... Got caught but never charged just processed
Frank u seem too much of a nice guy to b doing that shit lol

but yeah I've had myfair share of robbing sprees very similar lol...
This site is whack
Old 10-27-2013, 06:40 PM   #55
Ghost1

No the fucj u havent. No the fuck they werent.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #56
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

There is a few paragraphs from frank in literally every thread

I CANT READ THEM ALL BRO
Old 10-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #57
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
There is a few paragraphs from frank in literally every thread

I CANT READ THEM ALL BRO
Honkey learned to type 60 words per minute lol ...
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #58
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

We used to go up dennys at 3 in the morning and go in peoples cars. Drunk people are stupid. Got all kinds of shit. Other stuff too I'm not proud of.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #59
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I used to do that shit... came up on 300 in a purse one night.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #60
veritas
HALL OF FAME

^smh.