Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2019, 12:35 AM   #21
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
you better have a fucking top notch prop management company if you're not planning on living nearby

also time to set up a trust and an llc
My buddy has used this property management for the last year, and he swears by them. They've actually already been super helpful in going to inspect properties that we send him from redfin.

And we're working on setting up an LLC right now.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:44 AM   #22
kannon
kickthekan

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Is Michigan the cheapest to buy?...I was actually told that pretty recent, well a year ago...That Boston was one of the best places to look @ if you wanna buy a home...
I don't know if Michigan is the cheapest. But I know it's cheaper than Boston. Boston's property values may raise a lot quicker, but it sure as hell ain't very cheap.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:45 AM   #23
kannon
kickthekan

Champed
- The Mic Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeckNeek View Post
yo kannon does your boy still got rentals in sacramento... thats where im at and i need a house in like a year or so..
Yeah, I think he still has two. But they're both rented.
Old 03-08-2019, 05:46 AM   #24
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

I live in cali let's go half on it
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 10:24 PM   #25
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

yea i'm here @ my girls actually. i'm in the UP about to dip.

we had a great economy so far the past 3 quarters. our neighbor just dipped, she said she was paying $400 and the new guys are paying $650. the place their in was small af, like a condo built in the 1930s

we in a house, so we should get a lot more if we rent

we're considering just renting this place out but the cons are shitty. if u do a traditional rent, then u gotta worry about the meth addicts and shit around. they're 1% of the population but somehow they're 35% of the renting population -.-

place we bought was trashed by some junkies. it's in a real nice quiet neighborhood too.