Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Short One-Off League > SOL Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 08:18 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default SOL Week 5 Mag Full: O-Solo Mio; Now featuring bleak

[Intro]

Feels weird doing the intro after the mag’s already been posted but here we are, with our week one champion, the one(lipped), the only(lipped), Motherfucking Zelph. While that battle was easily the main focus of yesterday (and the whole SOL week), it sure as shit wasn’t everything. Let’s get right to it.

[Champ Match Analysis]

Resin M-I-C vs Zunto

[Sharp]
Smoke if you got em bleak. If you don't, you can bum one off me.

Never a dull moment in a text league and with just 3 champ matches total, stakes are fucking high. We felt it here in this motherfucker. I thought both of these dudes came with dope verses that really brought their own unique styles, which the votes certainly reflected. I’m not gonna write a book here*, but we should probably break this one down into a procedural review and battle and I know you guys aren’t just thinking bars right now.

*Editor's note: He did

Procedurally, this could have been handled better. Both of these guys feel the votes reflected a win in their favor at different points, Resin saying he should have won 4-2 and Zelph 5-4, and honestly, I have to agree with both of em here. 4-0 is a KO, but we’ve had battles close at 4-1 before, which is a dangerous precedent (though this week’s 4-1 was bleak’s own battle, which he closed, which can be taken as a forfeit). We’ve also seen battles not closing when they should have - BodySnatcher vs Zelph had Body at 5-2 before going all the way the other way last week, and props to Body for not making a scene out of it. If I’m being perfectly honest, the league has seen its share of some procedural failings, and this battle, regardless of the result, is indicative of that. For my part, I apologize. At the end of the day, though, this battle’s source of tension was really just a series of coincidentally tied votes. Different order of people popping up could have been a KO for either guy. Such is life.

Moving on to the battle itself. These dudes came at each other decently hard. I was surprised that no played out angles were used here, aside from the lip/8-mile thing from Resin I would say almost everything was fresh. From Zelph, ‘raisin on your girl’ and his closer weren’t particularly hard hitting for me - the former being a little basic in it’s delivery and the latter, imo, didn’t work well because the cop angle wasn't as evident here. In Zelph’s racebaiting open last week, we knew it was that devil cop angle, but here, the only indication we got was him saying ‘I’ll put a stop to it’, which, without that strong police association, sounds like he’s gonna get violent. The Kabal and 40 in the disc were well done and funny, and I’m a sucker for getting personal so while Jack Black isn’t anything new, it was relevant. Resin had some heat too. In my opinion, better gun bars - the ticker and circus lines were pretty solid, and most (myself included) thought ticker was the lotb - and his opener was dope as well. Resin's biggest strength had to be in the execution. The wordplay was so creatively handled, but even when the concept wasn't well received, voters still felt the bar stung. I wasn’t a huge fan of the 8 mile and bad m/f line, personally, though I’m apparently in the minority. I honestly get why this battle could have gone either way. Zelph, however, got the last vote and was able to come out on top.

Before moving on, I would just like to make one thing clear. I’m sure by the time this mag goes up the discussion will be stale, but it’s painfully obvious from where I am sitting: this was a text battle. And this is the discussion surrounding that text battle, in summary:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Text is officially dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
It's not dead...yall are just old and don't like change, gun bars, a different style than your used to. IF yall watch battle rap you'd know what style is popular now. Y'all been boarding for decades of course it's dead to you buy for the rest of us Rap battles will never die.
But I see both as very flawed. Not to call out Destroyer, but I’m willing to bet most people who would bemoan the results are just not engaged in the league. Knuck’s shitposting literally came about because he walked into the thread and didn’t recognize 3 names, but those 3 are the ones in the league at the moment. And those of you in Body’s camp who think this is indicative of a greater change, it’s just indicative of the voters. The voting population dictates what is and isn’t dope. That has been my entire experience on NC 1 and 2 alike. I think it’s fair to assume an 8 Mile punch won’t necessarily land when voters could feasibly have been born after the movie came out. But when you’re newer to text, and even a few years is certainly relatively new, you will be lacking insight in what has and hasn’t been done. However you feel about results, you’re entitled to your opinion. But I would use this chance to remind you that this is all relative and encourage you to truly do you, because there really is no unified code of what is and isn’t ‘good’ writing.

[Reviews]

CONTENDERS MATCH : Infiltrate vs Jabari Black

BITER nah not really. That was a weird discussion moment. This was a battle with swings and misses, imo. They both went big, but when they missed, you felt it. I think both of em had so many references that not one vote got every single bar. I sure as shit don’t. Shit like JB’s Clinton email concept and Inf’s Racebaiting were dope. I think Jabari took this one by flipping shit more guys knew. I personally, didn’t understand the Saitama and Katy Perry references on first read and I know this isn’t a league of avid googlers. Jabari’s Clinton Email and Cheaters lines seemed to be seen as the hardest hitting of the battle and he just barely advances to the champ match in a crazy tight one. Good shit guys.

b
Inf's opener was LOTB probably but the rest seemed to fall short of what he usually brings. Jabari came correct and pulled off what would be considered an upset 6 months ago, maybe not so much these days. Inf writes solid shit but maybe doesn't fit the criteria that is implemented in today's NC.

DynamiCz vs Flow

Not to say I told you so, but NAH FUCK THAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
[Sharp]
Flow has a good sense of humor, but if he tries to match Dyn with gunbars he’s likely to be outmatched.
And Flow, in my opinion, was shown up. The drinking play was cool, but flipping shot (alcohol) with shot (from a gun) isn’t gonna cut it against something like Dyn’s Timberwolves logo bar and even the Fultz opener. The Kirby bar from flow as pretty much exactly what he needed but he backed it up with gun bars that got outmatched. Five acts was pretty cool, but the alcohol was a little stale and Machamp was more swaggy than hard hitting. Overall, it seemed like the voters found it close but Dyn having the lotb in the Timberwolves play. It did turn out close though. Surprised it was a KO, but a good read all the same.

b
Flow felt slighted, may have influenced him here. He should have stuck to his guns and done the opposite of guns. I think Flow writes best when he is being creative. Dy shows his consistency and had a highlight in the Timberwolves bar.

BodySnatcher vs bleak

This one turned out, low-key, to be pretty dope. The two of them were personal with each other and I think almost every bar was worth a quote. BodySnatcher, despite opening with two flips that have been done this season (opener - AK v bleak week 1, walls - Ryno v Sinacog week 3) kept it fresh. The gunbars were tight and well executed and the Christmas Story bar was personal and mean. bleak, for all the critiquing he gets as a battler, definitely tries to change up the delivery. It hasn’t been going his way lately, but he’s definitely not following a formula. That probably hurts him at times, but it’s steadily improving - Guile and busted melons are perfect examples. BodySnatcher takes it in a convincing, but quality battle.

b
Good battle imo

Viper vs Juan Dillinger

JD caught a body here imo. Viper just wasn’t polished and had some odd concepts. Brushfire was slick but wasn’t as done quite so hot as it could have been, imo. To be real, that dil doe bar looked like something guys on rapbattles would go nuts over, but this is one of those bars you should’ve said out loud first. Dillinger had this shit on lock. I did not get the white knight bar but everything else was a jab or solid hit for me. Good to have the dude back, because he demonstrated quality of writing.

b
This closed very quickly, seemed to be a light load on voters with this one. JD is becoming one of my favorites, he never drops below a certain standard. Viper still has some shit but we won't get to see I guess.

Ryno vs Blue Bayou

Good shit. These guys dropped so fast you coulda missed it, and that’d be a shame since there was some heat. Ryno really let the creativity fly against Blue, which is something that I would not have expected to say a few weeks back. Point to his wrist and spin move were nice. Blue dropped a Blue Bayou verse. Everything was there, from the word-a-day calendar wordplay you wouldn’t expect to work (malaise), the creative take on the opponent in his opener, and the generics that are nearly universally seen as hits because they’re well-thought out references (triple A and Bam Bam Bigelow). Almost wish they had dropped later because I thought this one got slept on. Blue advances to the contender match after a good one.

b
These 2 guys are just about ideal participants in a league of mine. I have never seen either no show or even wait til deadline, so this was a bit of a sure bet for matching as far as I'm concerned. They proved me right, and while Ryno may have lost convincingly but he is not bad by any stretch. Bayou moves on.

Sinacog vs Cynic

16 lines. Sinacog had a low key nice punch with red sea - personal to him, his style, and clearly aimed at his opponent - and cynic had a solid personal with the shrink bar. Sinacog just kind of lost on pure mechanics though, as Cynic takes it with a semblance of a punchline.

b
Cynic had a very interesting verse, using a full verse scheme that included the deadly sins in every setup. He ended it with what may have been a lackluster punch/nameplay, but this is the cool shit we need to be paying attention to. Check this one out if u missed it.

Allen Knight vs Veritas

This was interesting, but at the same time exactly what you would expect reading the title. AK had some single letter nameplays that were pretty cool - probably been awhile since he battled anyone with that V initial - and his Alladin bar was nice. Veritas went full stream of thought this time and really only had the one decent hit with that ICE flip - worry a boss/hispanic angle was okay, but so disjointed in the middle that it lost impact. Better luck this week V.

b
About as expected but never a dull read with either of these 2

[No-Show Shine]

Incredible vs Objective

Fuck it here's 12

Try to act like a party animal the Rifle will bust, it's even killed a deer
When the 40cal put his head back multiple times, he ain't chugging a beer
Bullets bigger than a rock, make a B line to where ur standing
Guarantee when I drop back, it's a straight shot to OBJ unlike Eli Manning
This text battling shit ain't for you, this kid will suck forever
Thought he was heaven sent in the "diablos the greatest" thread guess he really ducked a devil
Topical head trying to branch out his expertise, man it's so sad
Only topic you get is a post on my IG dead......that's a trend, but no fad
That finny child support thread showed on that subject you have all the info
I got two and was able to post on time, you working OT to pay that dumb ho
Kill you vividly with descriptive verbs that's how I explain malice
Wouldn't understand txt if I smacked you with 52 books, guess this is a bagged challenge

This was a step up for you. Obj was used better by AK last week, but it was solid. Loved the opener. Not on IG so I’m probably missing something. OT was personal, but statementy in execution. Not seeing the connection to understand txt and being smacked with 52 books, though I get what you’re going for and it’s decent, definitely resourceful.

Useless vs Black Mask

Vs Black Mask

Broke n ugly u just look at hot girls, I'm banging em all...
Him a gangsta? if u see mask n tape, he's at work hanging dry wall.
I've bagged some bitches, this dude just stares instead...
Named himself black mask cuz that's what girls make his ugly ass wear in bed.
Ur wack n losing is all u know, take out ur blood line when my sneak squad attack...
If mascara lot about his family his fgt ass bout to be streaking alotta that.
If u set out to write good, u failed the mission...
Black'ish so fucking bad they cancelled that show off television.
Nasty bitch, I feel dirty just with my name sitting beside u kid...
U and losing go hand and hand like played blue bayou flips..

I mean, you bet on him no-showing and won, so that’s all that really need be said.

[Top Punches]

Zunto vs Resin M-I-C
Is u a dummy? U stole Jabs swag n thought it was on the money
Soon as we saw u Jack Black style we knew u were just actin’ funny
You dickridin’ vets r the worst. He’ll put on the jets wen the fire burst
First I’ll aim it at ya back, then im leavin’ a 40 in the disc like a Bayou verse

Resin M-I-C vs Zunto
He bit tsu surf lines, I see u browsin.. other rhymes is what he be downin..
Z be scroungin.. his verses have that meltdown and cop look that can rival the t1000
Get popped and shamed, ya whole block of lames are gettin rocked & maimed..
shotgun to the chest.. see ya ticker sweep across the room like we were at the stock exchange.

BodySnatcher vs bleak
U love suckin off vets...so watch as this shit gets gory,
I lick shots while ur ‘tongue is stuck on a pole’ like the kid in Christmas Story

Jabari Black vs Infiltrate
I know ya type. Swayin in the PMs when the voting’s tied. For that you getting forced to die/
When I’m sendin shells think Clinton emails...politicking in private gon get you smoked by the 45/

bleak vs BodySnatcher
if I clap rounds - black Talons. all the talkin you can fkn save it.
FIND urself in a Lake, deagle got u Running from the Birds like Anthony Davis

DynamiCz vs Flow
I dont know what they told ya, but if you the Canine in the circle imma fold ya
Since Flow got it backwards, i put this Wolf in front of a round like the logo for Minnesota

Blue Bayou vs Ryno
in the past i’ve run right thru em & i’ve rendered him wack
but this week he’s really putting me in my place.... the contendership match

[Verse of the Week]

How can it not be Zelph's? Most talked about verse this week, easily, and frankly, well written verse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
LETS PLAY A GAME..

Tell this junkie he isn't clever, give u a dose of reality u haven’t seen in forever
The way he’s gettin tortured by a pig.. they’ll need jigsaw to put the pieces together
You think u hard now? Calm down. step off the stage - ur gettin tossed out
I’ll have the steel in ur face w two blades on ya back.. let’s see if u Kabal now
I got a pump for u & ya thot. U won’t know what to do when it pop
Either ur gettin cooked by the heat.. or I’m raisin on ur girl like a Sunmaid box
Is u a dummy? U stole Jabs swag n thought it was on the money
Soon as we saw u Jack Black style we knew u were just actin’ funny
You dickridin’ vets r the worst. He’ll put on the jets wen the fire burst
First I’ll aim it at ya back, then im leavin’ a 40 in the disc like a Bayou verse
So this is your hero? Tell ol’ Dudley do right I’m slidin on his bitch fast
It’ll be the long nose.. holdin ur girl hostage on the metal like Snidely Whiplash
If y’all thought he was poppin shit.. u’ll change ur mind wen I put a stop to it
soon as you try releasing a Dummy, Boy you’re endin’ up in prison like Tekashi did

[Playoff Criteria]

Just gonna make things quick: you must have battled at least once to qualify.

Week 6, a playoffs sign-in thread will go up. You must sign up to be considered for playoffs. Four spots only.

How they will be determined:

(Record difference) + (wins/2) + credit for contender/champ match wins

For a contender win/champ appearance, add .5
For a league champ, add 1

The wins/2 component basically means that, say, 2-1 and 1-0 would not be treated the same. In that scenario, assuming both battlers have not appeared in a champ match, 2-1 has a final score of 2, while 1-0 has a final score of 1.5 - meaning 2-1 has priority. We feel this is fair, because the more battles one has, the higher effi***y of the record. In the event of a tie, bleak will kill himself.

The nature of this league is that it is short. This should lead to a top 4 that isn’t just the usual suspects. The goal was to create an ‘any given sunday’ type of league for the sake of keeping things fresh, exciting, and most importantly, not drawn out. 16 weeks would see everyone regress to the record that reflects how they stand in this league, predictably. This format means the best have the best chance, but anyone could go on a tear and sneak into the playoffs. Good luck.

[What]

tbr, wtf is not new to us at all. This is just my take on some shit in an already wtf week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
if I clap rounds - black Talons. all the talkin you can fkn save it.
FIND urself in a Lake, deagle got u Running from the Birds like Anthony Davis
whats a deagle? Aside from that this line was fire

Editor’s note: I am aware that this is not a desert eagle, but I wanted to find an obnoxious way to say ‘it is a gun’

who tf doesn't know what a desert eagle is? should invest in one to blow that halflip off ur face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
I'm a circus freak, I juggle raps -

I'm sadistic with words, when I curb stomp - bitch hit the curb...
You don't serve life sentences, if cynical (see Nic Cool) - he's a bitch living out the word...

I'm popping the foreman, I'm a nice cat - spending autumn with Horton...
Well all know you're a pig, when your mother had that potbelly/ she should've got a abortion...
I'm surprised this was all that made me go 'wtf was that'. Keep it up Sin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
But that logic is pants. (A genuine British saying used in the roughest of hoods)

One of the roughest of British hoodlums, I right gather.

I'm a big fan of the phrase pants, it makes me chuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
That’s why the pump kicks your chest so hard you’d think I carry a horse.
Irony: The horse I carry is so hard that it made you and your whore wife divorce,
“My God! She’s broken in half!” skeeting out my dick hole with that Mick Fole type of force.
Going deep. I’m Irish like Mick and Foal like making horse babies, u were missing V’s...

alienate the political voting factions; after I abort your next baby by reaching up inside your wife with my bare hands in between her contractions.
wut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
I dont like the direction txt is going on NC, that's why I signed out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Also Useless View Post
I've bagged some bitches, this dude just stares instead...
Named himself black mask cuz that's what girls make his ugly ass wear in bed.
Ur wack n losing is all u know, take out ur blood line when my sneak squad attack...
If mascara lot about his family his fgt ass bout to be streaking alotta that.
Nasty bitch, I feel dirty just with my name sitting beside u kid...
U and losing go hand and hand like played blue bayou flips..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Text on RB, which Useless wants to rise up and overthrow the NC stranglehold on the niche subsection of a niche hobby
tried to get into HOF twice. then cry when you see it's a couple bombs
you should've just put my dick in your face, that's a guaranteed double nom
bro, I'm trying to be unbiased, but this sign out looks like an 'I don't wanna lose this week' move.

[Predictions]

CHAMP MATCH: Zelph vs Jabari Black

Man, this could be dope. Zelph’s probably still riding the endorphin rush from yesterday and is probably waking up in a pile of bitches and money. Jabari is one of the guys who helped popularize the stylistic choices that gave Zelph his Champ spot. I expect to see similar styles here with voters picking a winner based on the execution of punches. Conceptually, both of these guys are solid, but Zelph has the more reader-friendly delivery right now. He’s more to the point than most guys in text and it’s finally catching on. Honestly, aside from Aero and myself, Zelph has one of the shorter average bar lengths I’ve noticed and lately he’s doing a hell of a lot more with that space than Aero or I did. Jabari has the Sun Tzu-like battler knowledge that could just help him anticipate Zelph’s angles and come out ahead of them, and I think he’ll need to play this one intelligently to champ.

Zelph: 55/45

All of my sacrifices will pay off this week, I just know it.

JB

Shia Labruh vs Blas

Already open.

Think about voting, but ultimately decide not to for at least 5 days.

Juan Dillinger vs Flow

This could be pretty dope. Heavy lies the chip on Flow’s shoulder as this whole contender snub non-controversy hangs over the battle. He’s got some stylistic elements that can help him. Frankly, his verse last week was more creative than JD’s but that’s also all I’ve seen from Juan in a long while. I think that creativity aspect will swing this one either way. Flow could either surprise us with some different angles or he could overdo something and have it fail to make a big impact. Notice how I’m not saying miss. We’d see well thought out concepts and executions that just lack sting. JD would need some creative angles to take this one, and he’s likely capable, but going off of last week alone I give Flow an edge.

Flow: 60/40

Flow will lose because clearly I am trying to make it so

JD

Objective vs Resin M-I-C

We have a very situational mismatch here. Objective is still getting the hang of mechanics while Resin makes complete fire look effortless. I honestly don't expect this to go Objective's way, at all, but he can make it a good read. Resin, obviously, has to show up, and the only way he loses is if he posts like 4 lines and trusts they're enough (he won't).

Resin M-I-C: 95/5

Late match here and god bless Resin for taking this one off my hands. Objective has got some explaining to do after no showing, I hope it shows in the verse he is definitely posting.

Resin

Ryno vs Cynic

Ryno's already dropped, but I haven't read it yet. Ryno's been getting way creative with his concepts lately and really stepped his game up. Cynic is coming off a bye week so it's hard to say what he can do, but it's not likely he can match what Ry is putting up lately, but he could make it close.

Ryno: 60/40

I hope to see more of the same from Cynic, I know he only beat Sinacog but that verse was one of my personal favorites from this season. Look to this battle for something fresh this week. Ryno may sleep, especially considering his opponent has no personals.

Sinacog vs veritas

Already open. Thank nogod I didn't have to write a prediction.

Go vote

Blue Bayou vs BodySnatcher

Alright, legend killing villain, time to make your case. Blue and Body are two of the most visible battlers on the site right now and I see a lot of similarities in their styles. The main difference, as many are going to be quick to point out, is the presence (or lack of) gunbars. I don't really see the huge deal over this, but as Useless showed last week these get divisive. It does segue into the other main difference: Blue can get a quality bar out of virtually anything and a haymaker out of his mechanics. BodySnatcher's greatest hits are mostly gunbars or personals. You can't drop 16 gunbars and expect the angles to feel fresh by the end. Blue is so prolific that new angles on him are few and far in between. In a war of attrition, I have Blue comfortably. If Body keeps it shorter, the haymaker potential is higher and it becomes more competitive.

Blue Bayou: 60/40

This one speaks for itself. Should be BOTW.

50/50

Allen Knight vs Incredible

Inc has probably upped his game this season more than any other battler here. He seemed to be on the cusp of really getting it a few weeks ago and he's gone on to drop quality bars. AK has had it for longer than we've had this domain. Incredible may be able to come up with concepts that can hang, AK is likely able to win on execution/wording alone.

Allen Knight: 80/20

Inc finds a himself w/ a decent record off no shows, but this one is kind of one sided. Who knows maybe Inc drops a heater?

AK

DynamiCz vs Infiltrate

Loving the fact that our shit talking is getting turned into battles this month. These two have some different styles for sure. DynamiCz is getting a little more visibility with his sporadic text blogs, while Inf is just a known battler. I’ll be to the point here - I like Inf’s chances here because gets a point across faster. Even the heaviest Dyn bar takes awhile to land the plane - look at the Timberwolves bar from last week - while Inf can turn a half a sentence into a haymaker. If you read this battle out loud with proper delivery, it could go either way, but Inf’s writing is just better suited for this medium. If I were Dyn, I’d try to trim the fat. Some of his bars take long enough where you have time to see the punch coming. If I were Inf, I’d play to my strengths - wordplay and bar length - to keep voters following and following heavily. Should be dope either way.

Infiltrate: 60/40

Can we stop questioning my matching when I make bangers like this happen? This week is lit fuck y'all

[b'scorner]

[Outro]

Here we fucking go. Second week of champ matches and already looking at our last contender match. Playoff discussion already. I’m pumped to see how this all ends up. Shout out to me for posting my shit. Shout out to bleak for not so I had less to format.

bleak, come home.

stfu

Make it dope guys. Peace.

Last edited by bleak; 02-20-2019 at 12:48 AM.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:09 AM   #2
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

Cool stuff. From what I've seen on this site so far text does not seem dead tbh.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:40 AM   #3
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Thanks Blas we are doing what we can to keep it alive

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 02-19-2019, 03:06 AM   #4
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Love that when there is only three champ matches and I got screwed out of a contenders because of bleaks raging hard on for one of his so called amigos. Comparing sinicog to cynic who's a 50 plus winner alias (safe with me buddy) An a no show compared to a recent loss (against the current champ).

Fucking the logic of fat guys. Sheeez

Nice mag so far anyway @Sharp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 02-19-2019, 03:26 AM   #5
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

If you think Jabari Black is my choice personally over you ur out of ur fucking mind.

I don't have to explain shit when u fucking lost last week and Jabari won his contenders match. You could have earned a spot by winning ur battles and not crying like a primadonna who thinks he is getting screwed out of anything that you actually deserve.

Zelph champed so stfu about me trying to manipulate anything in this league you idiot.

Cynic was 0-2 with a loss to Veritas, regardless of who we both know he is.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 02-19-2019, 03:34 AM   #6
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
If you think Jabari Black is my choice personally over you ur out of ur fucking mind.

I don't have to explain shit when u fucking lost last week and Jabari won his contenders match. You could have earned a spot by winning ur battles and not crying like a primadonna who thinks he is getting screwed out of anything that you actually deserve.

Zelph champed so stfu about me trying to manipulate anything in this league you idiot.

Cynic was 0-2 with a loss to Veritas, regardless of who we both know he is.
So you know who he is. Interesting.

Heavy wears the crown bleak. You always must justify your decisions. Feel like your letting this get to you too much. A simple apology for being wrong is more then acceptable. I don't actually care too much about champing I'm here for my 50 plus wins title I never got from getting to finals of the alias tourney
Quote:
Old 02-19-2019, 03:37 AM   #7
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Cmon @bleak let's be friends again. Don't let the burden of leadership get in the way of that
Quote:
Old 02-19-2019, 07:35 AM   #8
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

I haven’t read this yet but I thought Zelph won. I didn’t vote because I didn’t want to drop out of nowhere and sway the voters. I also find it incredible that Zelph won. Resin is one of the goats. He was too wordy. Zelph was concise and dropped what is hot right now, that’s why he won.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:06 AM   #9
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC View Post
I haven’t read this yet but I thought Zelph won. I didn’t vote because I didn’t want to drop out of nowhere and sway the voters. I also find it incredible that Zelph won. Resin is one of the goats. He was too wordy. Zelph was concise and dropped what is hot right now, that’s why he won.
This is G shit.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:51 PM   #10
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Good read
Old 02-19-2019, 07:02 PM   #11
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

i been doing gunbars since rmbva, creativity is key for me..

you will see it in my voting from now on.. i’m not just gonna vote bc another dude dropped my style preference.. that’s close minded af
Old 02-19-2019, 08:08 PM   #12
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Good mag so far

Some ppl got txt fucked up rn. Idc about gun bars as long as they witty

I dont like the direction txt is going on NC, that's why I signed out
Old 02-20-2019, 12:02 AM   #13
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

mag updated @Zunto vs @Jabari Black @Shia Labruh vs @Blas @bleak vs @Flow @Ryno vs @Cynic @Sinacog vs @veritas @Blue Bayou vs @BodySnatcher @Allen Knight vs @Incredible @DynamiCz vs @Infiltrate
Old 02-20-2019, 05:16 AM   #14
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Good mag @Sharp

You’re the only thing keeping thing together, thank you for all your work

Bleak forever a hoe
Topical Head
Old 02-20-2019, 06:16 AM   #15
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

@Sharp ten high an raise the spirit were the elements to that bar the shot shit was just set up stuff for those who weren't aware what ten high is.
Quote:
Old 02-20-2019, 06:39 AM   #16
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Great read guys
Old 02-20-2019, 07:01 AM   #17
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
@Sharp ten high an raise the spirit were the elements to that bar the shot shit was just set up stuff for those who weren't aware what ten high is.
Bar was pants
Topical Head
Old 02-20-2019, 07:32 AM   #18
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Good mag! I think Swayomania, this mag, and the blog brought some more life and extra interest to the league.

SN Ryno’s head in the wrong place was bar of the week last week imo.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:54 AM   #19
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Agreed

Therapist line was hot
Topical Head
Old 02-20-2019, 08:08 AM   #20
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

yeah, replace that awful Christmas story line with Ryno’s line please

solid stuff again
Closed Thread