Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2019, 09:17 PM   #1
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future
Default How'd you find rap forums

I was in middle school and used to freestyle at lunch with some people and one of them was on the computer at the library one day and I saw they were on rapmusicforums.com or some shit so I joined up. Used to be on hiphopairplay for a stint but then that went down. Then I ended up going to a bunch of other forums, not really sure how I found about nc yall have always just been a green rapbattles.com to me but I thought the archives yall had with all the verses from other sites was cool. There used to be like dozens of these sites and thousands of battlers, it's crazy how much the population of people who frequent these forums has dwindled down to like 14 30-year old dads still trying to relive their teenage glory years with a dozen aliases talking to themselves
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Read my posts lol. Summary: I am on the fence.
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:25 PM   #2
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I will have you know I am only 28.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:43 PM   #3
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Are you white or balck
Old 01-10-2019, 09:45 PM   #4
Qualm
on posting probation

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
Are you white or balck
asian
Quote:
Old 01-10-2019, 09:49 PM   #5
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

2dropple0 I know it’s youuuuuuu and you’re white!
Old 01-10-2019, 10:48 PM   #6
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

I was talking to my mate Jon on kik, and he was just sucking the dick of NetCees, right.

So like 4 weeks to by and I sign up, the end
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:05 PM   #7
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

AOL cypher chatrooms. Established some net friends from those rooms and the alpha of the group said we were "going to hit the boards"

After a few years I got voted as the "open mic writer of the year" for 2002-2003 at 411hype. I used to drop madd open mics back then though. And I was probably at about 80% of my angst back then.
Chill Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:47 PM   #8
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

shit i was @ hhap as well
4ever ago
Old 01-11-2019, 05:34 AM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

young uhoh lived life without a computer for most of his youth. when he was 13ish his mother finally bought the cheapest compaq computer from wal mart, and he took every opportunity he could to look at buttholes and pussholes. one of those journeys of searching for vida guerra/melyssa ford/gloria velez/amongst other "hip hop honeys" led the young god to a hip hop honeys portal on a site called rapleagues. while browsing their catalog of ho's waiting on his barely better than dial up connection to load, he noticed their were quotes on the side that would load and other text. hall of fame bars and couplets from people like kungfugrip and @ill nik-A . he also noticed there were rankings with percentages/points and clicked on them and somehow found the forums themselves

he then proceeded to bite his little jaws off in an attempt to climb those rankings, and the rest is history
Old 01-11-2019, 06:01 AM   #10
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
young uhoh lived life without a computer for most of his youth. when he was 13ish his mother finally bought the cheapest compaq computer from wal mart, and he took every opportunity he could to look at buttholes and pussholes. one of those journeys of searching for vida guerra/melyssa ford/gloria velez/amongst other "hip hop honeys" led the young god to a hip hop honeys portal on a site called rapleagues. while browsing their catalog of ho's waiting on his barely better than dial up connection to load, he noticed their were quotes on the side that would load and other text. hall of fame bars and couplets from people like kungfugrip and @ill nik-A . he also noticed there were rankings with percentages/points and clicked on them and somehow found the forums themselves

he then proceeded to bite his little jaws off in an attempt to climb those rankings, and the rest is history
Gone lol rep
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 08:13 AM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

My 1st encounter with rap forums was through a friend in high school.

He introduced me to Openmic which later turned in to Goldmic after like 6/8 months.

From GM to Death-Spits and RapMusic... so on and so forth.

Prior to the forum based platforms, it was AIM, MSN and Yahoo chats and ezboards.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 08:20 AM   #12
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Buddy in high school showed me a EZBoard site... those were a treat
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:33 AM   #13
Qualm
on posting probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

I remember those vida guerra pics came out and she was the baddest chick on the planet. When I got older I realized they airbrushed the shit out of them tho
Quote:
Old 01-11-2019, 06:37 PM   #14
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

12 YRS ago
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 06:41 PM   #15
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
12 YRS ago
Solid answer
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 07:53 PM   #16
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I put rap battles into Google and RB came up. I was just a youngin, I dropped a couple of pretty terrible OMs, but I quickly got the hang of it and became one of the most dominant writers the site has ever seen. Then netcees invaded RB and I was intrigued by how many times I saw someone call someone else a faggot for no good reason, and I thought 'this is the place for me' and I've been here since.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 07:56 PM   #17
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I put rap battles into Google and RB came up. I was just a youngin, I dropped a couple of pretty terrible OMs, but I quickly got the hang of it and became one of the most dominant writers the site has ever seen. Then netcees invaded RB and I was intrigued by how many times I saw someone call someone else a faggot for no good reason, and I thought 'this is the place for me' and I've been here since.
A-MEN
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:38 PM   #18
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

TeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TeckNeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
AOL cypher chatrooms. Established some net friends from those rooms and the alpha of the group said we were "going to hit the boards"

After a few years I got voted as the "open mic writer of the year" for 2002-2003 at 411hype. I used to drop madd open mics back then though. And I was probably at about 80% of my angst back then.
who were you at 411 ?? i was on there as TeckNeek and CoDe ReD
[http://benblazyn.wix.com/beats]
TeckNeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:41 PM   #19
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

TeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TeckNeek

anyways... i started by being on Digital Hiphop a site ran by a dude named CARTOON then after that it was 411hype RiptheMic LyricalWar. goddamn i miss those days...
[http://benblazyn.wix.com/beats]
TeckNeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:23 AM   #20
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeckNeek View Post
who were you at 411 ?? i was on there as TeckNeek and CoDe ReD
I was Acid Tongue

But it was written in special characters.åçíd tongue or some shit

Last edited by Chill Phil; 01-12-2019 at 01:28 AM.
Chill Phil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2005 wants their thread back, aero = qualm gigs up