Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Art of Writing League Season X > AOWL Season X Archieves
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-13-2022, 09:37 PM   #61
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
No I'm bragging because you came at me immediately after losing, did you say I been voting? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? I barely even vote LMFAO.
if You didn't say shit, I wouldn't have said shit, see how that works?
No i came at you because you’re a bad writer bragging about “beating” ppl who gave 10% of your effort. It’s sad really bc your writing is probably as sad as your life lol. You sound gay asf, can you even talk to women in public or even other men? Something is very off about u…
Old 06-13-2022, 09:44 PM   #62
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
This is exactly what this league needs. Super entertaining fellas, well done.

TBC though @Eviction, since you’re spruiking your record incessantly: you didn’t get a single vote in that triple threat match, it wouldn’t have mattered if one of Adverse or I hadn’t been in it - you lost to both of us there. The previous week I dropped my weakest piece all season and you still couldn’t beat me convincingly. So there’s that.
We need this

Otherwise Everyone would still be posting gay ass dickride votes every week on wack verses (league wide, all season)

In the name of “keeping up the momentum of the league”

Only thing you’re “keeping up” is some half Jewish, half Russian/Finnish dude’s cock whose name is

“ Mentamovah Da Ligue”

This is not the real way to write proper topical battl-
Old 06-13-2022, 09:49 PM   #63
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
No i came at you because you’re a bad writer bragging about “beating” ppl who gave 10% of your effort. It’s sad really bc your writing is probably as sad as your life lol. You sound gay asf, can you even talk to women in public or even other men? Something is very off about u…
no you came at me because lars hurt your feels when he said I dicked you ROFL, you were quick on the defense, if you think I bring 100% effort you're high af, I literally wrote my verse against you while I was waiting on my food to be delivered. being 7-1 when you hear I didn't try every battle, it starts to sound like an excuse.

Last edited by Eviction; 06-13-2022 at 09:52 PM.
Old 06-13-2022, 10:02 PM   #64
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Nobody has hurt feelings here except you dumbass

Grown ups can take Ls or Ws silently

Boys like you whine about Ls or Ws however they happen

I’m only addressing your sneak brags bc you’re low iq and delusional - the exact type of person I eat for breakfast on a daily basis…easily….

FACTS MACHINE
Old 06-13-2022, 10:10 PM   #65
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

You didn't take your L silently.

That's for damn sure.
Old 06-13-2022, 10:53 PM   #66
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Quote:

I’m only addressing your sneak brags bc you’re low iq and delusional - the exact type of person I eat for breakfast on a daily basis…easily….

FACTS MACHINE
This pretty much sums up why this even happened to begin with. Comical how dude responds to me within minutes last night and then 4 pages later lmao shit is classic online forums when we were all 12-18 thanks eviction.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:01 PM   #67
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
This pretty much sums up why this even happened to begin with. Comical how dude responds to me within minutes last night and then 4 pages later lmao shit is classic online forums when we were all 12-18 thanks eviction.
Lol funny cuz I don’t even remember addressing you I’m sure you’ll get the eviction notice too.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:23 PM   #68
timeless
past tense

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol funny cuz I don’t even remember addressing you I’m sure you’ll get the eviction notice too.
Lol im sure you dont remember a thing. After all, the past 24 have been such a whirlwind of emotion for you, i dont know how you can remember anything really.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:32 PM   #69
Eviction
Detained

I don't take this that seriously, apparently you do LMFAO.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:37 PM   #70
timeless
past tense

Quote:
I don't take this that seriously, apparently you do LMFAO.
And thats apparent how, exactly?

Read your own posts in this thread. You have real problems there guy.

Onward...
Old 06-13-2022, 11:42 PM   #71
Eviction
Detained

y'all are coming at me because I beat your guy nycspitz. I am your champ.

good day.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:44 PM   #72
Eviction
Detained

Old 06-14-2022, 12:04 AM   #73
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
Lol im sure you dont remember a thing. After all, the past 24 have been such a whirlwind of emotion for you, i dont know how you can remember anything really.
Lol!

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 06-14-2022, 12:13 AM   #74
Eviction
Detained

lol here is my reaction after winning the title .

Old 06-14-2022, 12:16 AM   #75
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
if you hear that several times, it's nothing more than excuse
Old 06-14-2022, 12:24 AM   #76
timeless
past tense

Quote:
y'all are coming at me because I beat your guy nycspitz. I am your champ.

good day.
This post proves my point and others. As well as your gif in the next post. Good job. I would say youre obsessed but its all good man, you do you. Its important to keep confidence lol.

You remind me of some of the people that I've fired. They were never wrong, could never admit to it, and had an excuse for everything. Its all good on their end. Pride is everything, right?
Old 06-14-2022, 12:38 AM   #77
Eviction
Detained

Who is the one with the excuses lol
Old 06-14-2022, 12:58 AM   #78
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Old 06-14-2022, 02:35 AM   #79
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no you came at me because lars hurt your feels when he said I dicked you ROFL
lmao I’m not sure if something got lost in translation with my Britishness there, but by dicked I meant robbed

NYC won imo
Old 06-14-2022, 09:35 AM   #80
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
lmao I’m not sure if something got lost in translation with my Britishness there, but by dicked I meant robbed

NYC won imo
Yeah they got you backwards bro lmao getting “dicked” here is like getting fucked up pretty much lol

MAG THIS AFTERNOON

Tags
eviction insecure faggot, eviction is a virgin, eviction losing this week, eviction nobody likes you, nycspits lost to a virgin, nycspitz is a has been, warthog wins a title on nc.