Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Art of Writing League Season X > AOWL Season X Archieves

User Tag List

Old 06-13-2022, 04:27 PM   #41
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

@Adverse

Put @sral vs @dead man

(Week 10)

Last edited by Frank; 06-13-2022 at 04:35 PM.
Old 06-13-2022, 04:37 PM   #42
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
its funny how dudes are feeling there self after getting obliterated by a super trash writer.
Now you’re getting it

All the rest is your own insecurity, projection and faggotry
Old 06-13-2022, 04:47 PM   #43
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
do you fucking hear yourself right now? seriously WTF would you even imagine I give a flying fuck what you think about my writing, I tell you what since you're so upset about losing, you can have the fucking belt back and we can battle again and the result will be no different, usually when someone wins a battle they are bragging not complaining, and the person that lost is the one complaining, otherwise they wouldn't have said shit and move along, how immediate you came with the excuses was absurd LOL.
I’m not upset, for the 7,535th time. Repeating it to me like a toddler doesn’t make it true, moron.

You do give a fuck about my opinion…s’why you’re the only emotional one typing…

When someone wins they keep it moving, YOU’RE bragging because you know you’re garbage and eked out a razor thin W against a key.

The fact is you’re a weirdo and you are trash in every life metric

Writing - absolute garbage
IQ - low
Charisma and game- non existent
Salary - low
Grammar and spelling- low
Strength and speed - low
Genetics - sub zero
Hobbies and skills - homo mud wrestling

Dudes only voted for you because you’ve been “down” with them for the season, participating, voting etc. They feel an emotional connection to you and don’t want to hurt your feelings after you rode their dicks in previous votes. This is of course all subconscious and you wouldn’t understand it. Nor would they on that last account tbh
Old 06-13-2022, 05:07 PM   #44
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
I’m not upset, for the 7,535th time. Repeating it to me like a toddler doesn’t make it true, moron.

When someone wins they keep it moving, YOU’RE bragging because you know you’re garbage and eked out a razor thin W against a key.

Dudes only voted for you because you’ve been “down” with them for the season, participating, voting etc. They feel an emotional connection to you and don’t want to hurt your feelings after you rode their dicks in previous votes. This is of course all subconscious and you wouldn’t understand it. Nor would they on that last account tbh
No I'm bragging because you came at me immediately after losing, did you say I been voting? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? I barely even vote LMFAO.
if You didn't say shit, I wouldn't have said shit, see how that works?
Old 06-13-2022, 05:09 PM   #45
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:

The fact is you’re a weirdo and you are trash in every life metric

Writing - absolute garbage
IQ - low
Charisma and game- non existent
Salary - low
Grammar and spelling- low
Strength and speed - low
Genetics - sub zero
Hobbies and skills - homo mud wrestling

do you realize you made yourself look like complete dog shit after typing that, since how you know you just got 4-0'd, well since how I won that battle, I guess I'll try harder next time.
Old 06-13-2022, 06:19 PM   #46
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

This is exactly what this league needs. Super entertaining fellas, well done.

TBC though @Eviction, since you’re spruiking your record incessantly: you didn’t get a single vote in that triple threat match, it wouldn’t have mattered if one of Adverse or I hadn’t been in it - you lost to both of us there. The previous week I dropped my weakest piece all season and you still couldn’t beat me convincingly. So there’s that.
Old 06-13-2022, 06:24 PM   #47
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
This is exactly what this league needs. Super entertaining fellas, well done.

TBC though @Eviction, since you’re spruiking your record incessantly: you didn’t get a single vote in that triple threat match, it wouldn’t have mattered if one of Adverse or I hadn’t been in it - you lost to both of us there. The previous week I dropped my weakest piece all season and you still couldn’t beat me convincingly. So there’s that.
since you brought it up you did not beat me that week either since it was a tie, if anybody beat anybody I beat you, since how I am leading in votes in that battle, could be mistaken with my senile self, you also no showed a title match, I will win one on one, I tried to get you removed from that battle since how you technically lost the contender match and I don't like triple threats. I will win long form definately I hate the shorter weeks where there is a minimum.
Old 06-13-2022, 06:29 PM   #48
Eviction
Detained

you and frank are the best I see so far, so we will meet again and I will win make sure you try. :)
Old 06-13-2022, 06:55 PM   #49
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do you fucking hear yourself right now? seriously WTF would you even imagine I give a flying fuck what you think about my writing, I tell you what since you're so upset about losing, you can have the fucking belt back and we can battle again and the result will be no different, usually when someone wins a battle they are bragging not complaining, and the person that lost is the one complaining, otherwise they wouldn't have said shit and move along, how immediate you came with the excuses was absurd LOL.
so you’re ducking me in favour of a rematch with NYC that you already beat?
Old 06-13-2022, 07:02 PM   #50
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
so you’re ducking me in favour of a rematch with NYC that you already beat?
if you're dank did you not see where I said I would welcome that? at the end of the day I don't care if I win or lose, this is just a hobby LOL.
Old 06-13-2022, 07:15 PM   #51
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 06-13-2022, 07:19 PM   #52
Eviction
Detained

word
Old 06-13-2022, 07:26 PM   #53
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:
Stop whining. nobody cares that I lost, I don’t care that I lost. What’s annoying is somebody who sucks at writing like you thinking he has even an ounce of skill in the craft. You don’t. You’re maybe 2nd tier on this site, and at the bottom of second tier if that. You’re like 37 and think like a wounded teenager who wants attention.

Elite tier is dead man, Lars, oats, vulgar, myself, maybe frank, pancake and some other legends. There’s maybe like 20-30 of those from nc history

Then you got first tier guys like dom and others who mainly text battled and have dope flow and creativity but never really wrote topicals til later on. Some of these guys are lifelong topical artists they just never showed ability to take that next step to Elite. They can hang with Elite if they go all out, but would be underdogs if both gave equal effort.

Then you got 2nd tier like you, literally hundreds in nc history. Mediocre writing, sounds forced, grammar off, bars stretched or somehow off, zero depth, but can write something *barely decent* with max effort. Anytime they “beat” a better writer it’s because the better writer felt zero motivation to give effort against an inferior opponent. Good writers are competitive and you’re not competition so why try?

These are the COLD hard facts

Now that deadman’s in the league I’m gonna have to try, @Adverse give me dead man next wk if we both win this wk

Old 06-13-2022, 07:30 PM   #54
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Old 06-13-2022, 07:35 PM   #55
Eviction
Detained

when you're on a most no shows list, you should probably exit the thread now.

good day.
Old 06-13-2022, 07:39 PM   #56
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Quote:
I consider myself one of the cool people and I'm unshakeable. lol

Old 06-13-2022, 07:46 PM   #57
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
Lol how ive missed this placs
Welcome back big dog!!!

Old 06-13-2022, 07:54 PM   #58
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
you gotta know when to walk away dog LOL
Old 06-13-2022, 07:57 PM   #59
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Old 06-13-2022, 07:59 PM   #60
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Quote:
you gotta know when to walk away dog LOL
It's all good clean fun! Just pulling your leg bro! LOL!

Last edited by Master Rock; 06-13-2022 at 08:49 PM.

Tags
eviction insecure faggot, eviction is a virgin, eviction losing this week, eviction nobody likes you, nycspits lost to a virgin, nycspitz is a has been, warthog wins a title on nc.