Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season VIII > NBL Season 8 Office
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2015, 10:49 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default Week 1 Mag

Intros from AK and Sharp

Wattup u stupid sluts, were back & the league will be good from now on we have new owners an there legit, me & sharp nizzzle will be running thiis shit an doing it right cuz we are pimps an kno wat to do, mags errweek an battles up on time....off the bat u pussies need to know, we are being mad strict on voting an ext u dont or dont ask, an u lose, point blank period, idc who u are or wat excuse nigga, u follow them rules an ur good....so drop fire or i'll laugh in ur face, an call u out for being wack muthafucka... lets get it.

-Allen Knight

Sup everyone, Sharp here with the new and hopefully final version of NBL season 8. Appreciate everyone putting up with the site shit but this seems like a safe server and netcees can try to start building back. Props to all of you who actually keep battling, you're why we do this.

So if you didn't see how shit was going before the break, we have a rules thread but some highlights worth knowing:

-If you dont vote for two weeks you're banned til its made up - no more color codes. Just simple 4 vote quota and if you miss on any two weeks without making it out, you're out.

-Dont vote and win = 1 loss. Don't vote and lose = 2 losses. - will be adjusted once votes are made up.

-Battles closed Sunday night so next week can go up. No exceptions. There's always next week to fix your record and the ba for match ups you want.

-Extension policy: to keep it simple, you can't get an extension on consecutive weeks. This gives you more than the last time around BUT does limit you and keeps it from being a habit.

-No showing more than once leads to a one week minimum ban - shit happens but if it keeps happening you're just a drain on league resources.

And the other obvious shit like swaying/feeding is grounds for immediate DQ. Basically show up, vote and don't be a dumbass. Now let's get started.

-Sharp Nine

HOT MUSIC

Throwback Battle
-Beyond vs God of War-
Season 1 Playoffs

Beyond

Ur on my jock lately. Don’t even try to pretend.
It’s funny, I’m the one with Riders when ur jeans stay tighter than them.
Ur basic as shit. Face it, u bitch. Ur terrible, son.
What I really wanna know.. how is God complex when I’m the arrogant one?
Ur a seed 8. Go lie in bed w/ ur deflowered gay spouse.
U barely made the cut. No wonder they say suicide is the coward’s way out.
Ur wack as fuck. In this bout u’ll get beat up.
How u gon want beef when u were cut from the same Calfskin as he was?!
U got bitch tendancies. Don’t try to pose with greats.
Styk’s cousin works in a sweatshop. U sweat shoppin for designer clothes he makes.
ill nik-A, Tettris, sound, n’ Lefty to finish.
I ran the gauntlet n’ did alright. U ran the gauntlet n’ lost to EVERYONE in it.
Fuck a punchline. Ur gonna taste defeat.
REAL difference between us is I DIDN’T use the lines someone gave to me.
Ghost writers? Ur a cheater. It’s gotten back to me.
It’s sad when biting bars is ur ticket to winning…Charlie in the Chocolate Factory.

God Of War

based on ur actions, u must be stuck in chicken mode
since you jacked burds style so bad, that u been walking around pidgeon toed
most people jus let shit go, its something u should try fam
cuz you cry so much i expected you to start bitchin in chat then dry spam
this is as far as you'll make it, n i know thas gotta be hell dude
but atleast u can go out with a bang that didnt cost 50 dollars n a motel room
you get emotional as fuck, always actin mad n bothered
until u had such a bad meltdown i thought dorothy hit you with a glass of water
i got a choice of girls, n ur poor ass dont get those options
cuz bitches see that I ball, n it makes em think that there window shopping
u whined bout the top ten, like ur easily doper
when all you ever do is complain, bland, and any other name for mediocre
so you are not best, a concern, or a top threat
i only think your great beyond, because thats where u get ur concepts
no one backs u homey, so fuck a crew son
since they didnt want u to join WOL, they wanted u to put ur head thru one

Winner: God Of War

DOPE BATTLE

Allen Knight's Predictions

Bomb Bard vs Shank

I kno shank is alphabet from rb hes pretty good but really inconsistent tbh, bomb never heard of him seen acouple bars he dropped on cypher he wasnt bad, this could be a sleeper battle if both show.
winner=60/40 shank. could be close tho.

big baby vs XLNC

Baby is a loser faggot that pretends to be a baby online nothing is more pathetic, i beat him an pancake in a tag battle 2-1 an still beat them. hes beyond trash even wen he trys. X idk who he is never seen anything from him but he doesnt need much to beat baby maybe numbers 1-10.
winner=XLNC, 100/0

Cymbicort vs jilti

cymb never seen anything from him tbh he could surprise who knos.. Jilti is a corn ball fag, hes ok in others opinions to me hes wack an his personality matches that, hes just a faggot period.
winner=hopefully cymbicort.

Kid Phresh vs Defiant

Kid never battled here an he dropped one bar in the cyph it was ok at best.. Def imo is nice wen he words his shit right idk ppl dont like his shit sometimes but i do. i think he can be nice if he cuts words in his bars.
winner= Def 70/30

Greed vs Witty

This could be a dope battle depends on wat greed shows up, he is inconsistent somtimes hes nice as hell then hes wack as fuck, no hate but that real. witty always impressed me when he battles so this will be nice if both drop to there potiental.
winner=tie 50/50 can go either way.

Hush vs Bags (pics)

Def botw, this will be dope both are nice at pics, bags a loser faggot trash eater but hes good at battling. hush is dope an even nicer at pics, if both show, and drop there best this can be fire.
plz show u scrubs.
winner=tie 50/50 this is to hard to pick

^^^(this shit goes hardd in a system)
Old 04-08-2015, 10:50 PM   #2
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp's Predictions

Bomb Bard vs Shank

Don't know who Bomb Bard is. Shank is a pretty formidable match for most new cats so unless Bomb's got text experience (possible) I think Shank'll get this pretty easily.

Shank: 75/25

big baby vs XLNC

big baby can be funny. But if that fails, it can be awful - nothings worse than a lame joke verse. That said his opponent's name was explained, longbar style, in his intro thread. If he sticks around it's very possible his verse won't be any sort of effective. If it turns out he's good then dope, but as of right now I gotta go with what I know is a competent verse and bb can drop at least that. Looking forward to seeing what XLNC has.

big baby: 70/30

Cymbicort vs jilti

Could be a cool battle. jilti's had some dope drops since showing up here and is definitely solid competition. Cymbicort was learning pretty well when we last saw dude but I got no idea what's happened in between then and now. If dude's been honing his text skills that's sick, but if not all good - this is the place to do it. Overall I think jilti's got the edge unless Cymbicort shows up with something serious.

jilti:70/30

Kid Phresh vs Defiant

No idea who Kid Phresh is. Honestly the name's giving me a low expectation. Defiant can be iffy but if he has time to write but if he does he's probably able to win this one. Giving him the edge but I can't rule Kid Phresh out.

Defiant: 65/35

Greed vs Witty

Callin this for BOTW if both show. Greed's a wildcard who's been a match for Alvin Karpis but can come pretty awkwardly too. Witty's got a good sense of humor that shows up in his battle verses, all he needs is to have some good wordplay and he's a competitor. If he can do that he can take it but Greed's not someone you can count out easily. It's close but I think Witty's best would take it while Greed does have consistency on his side. Calling it dead even in the odds.

Either Way: 50/50

Hush vs Bags (pics)

Double no-show. I only put the battle up as a courtesy.

Sharp's least useful post ever: 100/0

HOT CHICKS

[img]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/54/80/2a/54802ad8d0ba182b2a95be2011956c1c.jpg[/img]

[img]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fe/85/86/fe85867aae8f3714f98ef5be20981ddb.jpg[/img]

[img]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/f3/39/cdf339c3ae1a06d637d61f632c985268.jpg[/img]

(LUDAS WHOLE ALBUM^^^^ UR WELCOME SHITS DOPE)

Outro

Alright. Expect some of this every week from me and Allen and the battles to run like clockwork. I'm fine with starting small and letting it build, NBL is too dope and with Cashius waiting for the first contenders in week 3 the competition will only get better. Alright, drop dope guys and I'll see you in the league.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:55 PM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

@big baby @Witty @Bomb Bard @Shank @Defiant @XLNC @Kid Phresh @jilti @CymbiCort @Tic Tac @Cashius @King Karaoke @Destroyer @Alvin Karpis @Mercules @Greed
Old 04-09-2015, 12:41 AM   #4
Shank
San La Muerte

Battle Record: 1-3

Champed
- BITER OF THE YEAR 2015

Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank

good lil intro mag, dope shit @Allen Knight @Sharp

lemme know if ya'll want help in following weeks.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:52 AM   #5
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

thanks brah.
Old 04-09-2015, 01:32 AM   #6
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

Nice mag Sharp. Not sure who the other guy is
Old 04-09-2015, 06:08 AM   #7
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

lol @ baby beating anyone 70/30 ratio.

sharp smoking cock flavored weed again.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:05 AM   #8
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League