Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-27-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
Decibel

Battle Record: 2-3

Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel
Default BA Mag: August Edition

Netcees BA Mag - August 13`

Table Of Contents:
I. Intro - Who The Fuck Is Decibel!?
II. Plans For The Future
III. Recap Of Months Battles
IV. Top Battle Of The Month
V. Top Battlers Of The Month
VI. Look Out - Rising Up Battlers
VII. Rican - Wackest Mu'fucka Gonna Ever Elevate?
VIII. Interview With Ill Nik-A
IX. Interview With Sharp Nine
X. Outro

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

I. Intro - Who The Fuck Is Decibel?

First off.... Welcome to what is going to be a normal and on-going thing in the BA on NC: A MONTHLY MAG for you inconsiderate pricks! A lot of bullshit and ranting going on within the discussion boards saying "There is no way your going to keep this up" or "BA is dead." Well for those who agree and/or said that shit: Go blind in the eyes like Beyond then go to hell! I Don't plan on stopping this unless the site is just magically shut down (Llama) or you people don't support the new shit going on. The second thing that I have seen asked frequently throughout these plans/ideas is: Who the fuck is this dude? Well the names Alan and Decibel is my alias name (Draztek, Trinity, and some others). I have been on NC throughout years, however, never really gave a shit about NC because I totally despised the sight of short bar. I have over 250 text battles under my belt throughout my overly-used time on the net. I am primarily a long-bar text battler, however, I am slowly adapting so I can fit right in. To put it simple to answer your question though without all the bullshit/technical crap: I am the dude that is trying to change the BA section! So without rambling on... Enjoy the mag!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

II. Plans For The Future

In case you guys missed the thread that skipped over in the trolling Discussion forums: there is some changes in BA that got approval from the Meth head who never sleeps. BA will have monthly records and at the end of the month, per section (Text, Swag And Flow, Pic, And Tag) will have a title match. You want the title? Then start battling in that section. Yes! The overall rankings in BA will still be maintained and updated as usual. The tag matches still need to be determined through the Tag Tourney (Which I hope goes smooth and not fail like all the tourneys/leagues lately). NO USERS have implemented an idea to figure out which tag-team will go for the title. I hope people will begin to come up with something as I need to know what the battlers want. There will be a monthly mag (as stated above) with a bunch of content because I am just that bored to entertain all you fags. Thats a small recap of the new ideas/plans for the future of BA. There may be more in the future. Talk to me - The ideas may happen!

-

III. Recap Of Months Battles

Aero Vs Hush: This battle was a decent read that was a close match-up with the quotes. Many stated that Aero didn't drop as good as GOW in the past battle and didn't really drop any haymakers as opposed to Hush. Hush ends up winning this with a KO pretty easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero
My wit is impressive, no code to beat me y'all be embarrassed
If you find cheat sheets then your bitch is gross & awfully careless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush
the wack lame ducked me for days and still couldn't think up good line
His usual stall tactics involve scribbling on the wall "call aer for a good time"

Spooky Vs Shogun Dinero: My first question goes to how many times can you edit a post/verse in one battle?

Shogun really didn't look good with what he dropped (even with the poor structure aside). The box off is meds was the best attempt

at a quotable. Spooks opener was good flowing and good. The sniper long shot was aiight to. Spooky took this with a KO.

Pyro Vs Munster: Pyro dropped fairly weak here. There was only one fairly decent punch and that was the spoiled milk line. Munster didn't drop that great, however, it seemed like he half assed it just because he knew he would get by. Both battlers wording was kind of on the choppy side. Munster wins this KO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster"Dont sleep... & nver dismiss me like you'd do somethin.
Your styles alarmin? Yea, it pissd me off.. then i rolled over & hit the snooze button.[/QUOTE]

Atomic Vs TheEnd: This is another battle that was quick to finish with a KO. TheEnd has a good approach, however, cant think of any good concepts to go with it. Atomic dropped a couple good lines and took this fairly easy.

[QUOTE="Atomic
ur dead when im rippin keys, bars make u backflip then hit u, G.
if we said he's got a lot of power, it's the dealth penalty w/ high voltage electricity.
Atomic Vs Rican: The infamous always newbie battles it out with Atomic. LMFAO Atomic looking like a damn preppy white boy going through puberty and Rican grabbin some Disney boobs on a statue. Atomic didn't take advantage of the opportunity to totally bag him on that pic. Rican pulled off a couple decent lines (sad to say) and captured a KO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R!canTheoryz
Bitch I look into your eyes & see this hopeless nerd claiming to be 'movie Cool'
they say you drive a 'mystery van' is only cuz you look like shaqqy from Scooby doo

Landlords Vs Untold/Blast: This was a pretty cool tag match. Untold/Blast dropped a good opener to start off and good concepts but some forced wording. Landlords had a few dope bars that took this fairly easy. 'Landlords' take this with a KO fashion.

Untold/Blast: 4th of july was last week. but g0w ain't the person to pop
so if u wanna show us how fireworks, it won't be wit one of them watered down verses ya drop

Landlords: after seeing that shit against orc its no wonder you got defeated
heres a quick lesson raps supposed to be about the struggle you make it one to read it
atomic came here n got raped, showed he was upset by whining
and i swear if the futures untold, thats probably why we think text is dying
this weak bitch aint on no street shit, he'll never supply the thunder
only time you'll ever see atomic blast, is if hes making a new alias to hide un

Phuck Vs Hush: This battle was kind of one sided from the beginning. Phuck had a borderline punch and an old concept punch. Hush dropped 3 quotables (as seen by voters) which was enough to take this win in KO fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush
this battles like a fist fight with a txtcee vs jet li
so only way you'll see fuck up in votes is if the mods count em incorrectly

no really, ur wack as fuck- now die scrub
one pull of the trigger'll have fuck flying threw the air. he can re register as mile high club
Lost in thought Vs Meth: This battle was again decided in a KO fashion. Lost in thought didn't really land anything throughout the battle while Meth had a couple quotables enough to take the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth
My verses are Grade-A. You won't find no one better
Your verses are so far from C+ that you and the munster could go to class together
Pancake Vs Mael: This was a pretty good battle here. Both were swinging and landed a few punches.

Mael: I beat Beyond in his prime in an alias tourney two years back,
You beat a 40 yr old man who's txt career ended when Resin was still black,
Mael's ill is what you'd hear along with many appealing facts,
Only time you hear Brazil is when he's choosing his favorite type of bikini wax

Cake: Mael wack. Your casket is set, don't type a payback
After one punch of a key I'll leave your dome snapped to the left like a Windows 8 App
I'm dyin', dude how the fuck you gonna be tiltin' the balance
When you registered a username typed by GoW with one fifth of the talent.
I'll fuck your ex and sister, you a just text you miss her
This dudes love life is just maelstrom 'n cows, like CGI effects in Twister.

Pancake edged it out. I thought Mael won to be honest.

Sharpnine Vs Rican: This was another pic battle by the wack Rican. He decided to press his luck with another one and this time he will fall short. Rican came to simple with the concepts but had some funny lines. Sharp came with a couple decent lines which was enough to take the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpnine
love the 180 degree contrast. might be ur thing, cuz text aint
you got 1 decent flip in all ur battles... n you did it in MS paint

KZVR Vs Neighbor: This was a cool short time due battle. Neighbor dropped a couple quotables while KZVR totally botched all together it seems. Neighbor wins this Via KO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor
Preparin to ether this fag's nothin, I'll let the burner bang
Ya'll won't see K's post on the board after I'm done swingin like a perfect game
Orc Vs Untold: This battle was a close one with the pic battle. Both Orc and Untold came out swinging and both each had some dope lines. Votes kept going back and forth and eventually led to Untold edging it out.

Untold: ya bf in grey seems excited he'll be tastin ya dick
cuz flaming balls on his chest, forshadows where urs went after takin this pic
when i seen ya arms around this many dudes, i was gonna give this rook a lecture
till i realized ur attemptin a 'Reach Around' that could qualify for the Guinness Book of records
this the peckin order. respect the torture. before ya head gets snapped
how ironic i thought u'd be too chicken to battle since u got the fuckin legs that match

Orc: U ain't a test nor a foe. Got no weapons to throw
I'll turn ya spine into Splinters. ironically u gota Ninja Turtle head fora nose
U nvr made it w/ mad heat, the most basic & wack schemes
This pic is ya txt career: how u always been Driven but stay taking a Backseat

L.I.T. Vs Shogun Dinero: This is yet another battle ending in KO fashion. LIT didn't really have any hits while Shogun had some decent attempts, however, still using long bar. Nothing really outstanding to quote here. Shogun takes it via KO.

Phuck Yew Vs Storyteller: Storyteller was being a little bitch and eventually dodged NC after this battle. Phuck had one quotable that was enough for Storys poor/awful wording. Story refused to give links because he already lost fuckin faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yew
i ko my opponents call me a concious rapper! while you just have fun w/ the voices
you pussey wipe some of the moistness! if this comes down to Yew or Me, just know ur not one of the choices
Split Eight Vs Figurative: This battle was a decent read. Both had some hits and misses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight
u aint the type to step to, whole Lowell crews pushers bangers n boosters,
have ur girl so stressed bout losing her Figure... she'll actually lose hers.
this fag is still fighting? fact is, he's a D-lister whose talent is trifling,
how this chink never seen the big picture while he's seein in widescreen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figurative
: There ain't a rap bone packed in this mac pro terror
His system blows when he spits flows like, Split Eight, oh wait, that's a 404 error
Split Eight ended up taking this with a KO fashion.

Franco Vs Sn00p: This battle had a couple hits from both battlers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
He admitted he rusty. But, I always knew he was a weak vet.
So, if Sn00p's sick now, I'm here to see another ill nik-A' reach death.
U got no drive. U just a homo these fags demand on they dick.
While I'm single-out w/ the ladies. U single-out the manual stick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn00p
i left nc for months...been a while since i've dropped dudes
but shit, if i'm Rusty...u the whole Ocean gang walking outta the Bellagio in swat suits
ALL ya shit's played...how long u been disconnected, coward?!
i mean it looks like Franco's been under a rock waaay longer than 127 Hours
& the tag tourney shows who gon make it to the big screen...
i was the reason they took more than 8 teams. u squeezed in as the 16th
Sn00p ended up taking this Via KO.

Munster Vs Phuck: Again both battlers had a couple hits, and Munster put his `perfect` record on the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster
Slow da bucket down if i ride by and peep where dis kat at
Then imma peel yo cap. Ya tux wont even be Fitted the way ya neck snapback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yew
ur old an broke with no Chips! still searching for a career the shit is wack
if we ever see Munchies he probably had to borrow the change & promise to give it back

you aint an animal fam! but truth is you seem gay, peseant
only time Ed A Bull, with sweet Arrangements is discussing plans for a V-Day present

You cant rap, your honestly better off showing how you dance champ
all his boys make Monarch in his Back! w/ no butterflies or tramp stamps
Phuck Yew ends up taking this via KO and putting an end to Munsters perfection.

-

IV. Top Battle Of The Month

Im going to give this to Orc Vs Untolds picture battle. Both of them had a couple hits and not to mention it was the closest in votes. It was a nailbiter and way to go for Untold edging it out.

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=9617

-

V. Top Battlers Of The Month

This in my opinion is my thoughts on top battlers this month. There is a lot of activity this month as I see. I hope to see more next month!

Untold: You were in the battle of the month (and edged it) but even your loss in the tag had a couple hits. Wish you would stay more active in the BA.

Hush: You of course are always going to probably be among one of the top. You had a few quotables. You had some wins with KO, however, wish you would battle more top tier heads. Stay active.

Sharpnine: Had a couple hits but also a few misses. You only really had one battle this month of August, however, you had enough in the past to capture a shot at the title. This won't fly next month if you lose and want another chance. Stay active.

Orc: Even though you lost, you still had dope lines in that pic battle. That could've went either way and wish you would drop more battles more often. It would be dope seeing you Vs whoever for the title. Step up bitch!

PancakeBrah: This is the last of the top battlers this month and this was a tossup. He had only one battle (like many), however, he had more quotables. Get more active.

-

VI. Look Out - Rising Up Battler

Phuck Yew: He has pretty decent concepts pretty much every battle, however, sometimes he has trouble wording it for the strongest effect. He came fairly decent in some battles and this guy is active is all hell. Keep it up and watch this guy to see if he makes a move up for the title shot!

-
Old 08-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
Decibel

Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel

VII. Rican - You Wack Mu'fucka....ELEVATE!!

As you know, Rican has been here FOREVER! Claims he is doing it for fun, however, I find that bullshit just like some of the votes here. I known the dude back in the day on numerous sites with the long bar. Hate to say: the dude was STILL on the lower tier! Here is a battle back in 2010 (that he of course lost) with his supposed 'godly long bar'.....

im the weekly plummer, put my drainer in the hole, while ima rampage wit his wife
its obvious to see phlo cant get it together, that it explains the damages in his pipes.
your the fuck they booing, i cant believe it - broken clover your luck is lose'n
you have such a unique trash style, that only YOU could still only suck at doing.
performance is such a weak trait, this coward needs to find a better role,
watch this letter fold, chz your cast is 'partly cloudy wit no change' & thats a weather's toll.
shamrock, i really doubt this midget'll win, full clips bathe'n clover's were do i begin,
so now ya'll can see luc sink to the bottom like lepercauns who cant swim.
x10 subwoofer's music you could barely hear, double tuck flip! pong pongs cant steer either
im at the top cuz im good, you made it there cuz we needed actual male cheerleaders.

This dumb ass Rican still brings played concepts, trash punchlines, and just overall AWFUL! The dude he battled was a no-namer and he still lost. I know damn well he was trying here! I did see he had a 'HW battle' on Rapbattles... and that site now totally lost all fucken respect from me as how the hell is Rican declared HW? RF he actually had a 50/50 record which as well is really surprising.

With months of experience you figured the dude would've elevated just a tad... but sadly he even failed the newbie tourney after how many years of experience? He even has the whole fan-club chanting RICAN!! and probably would DR him to win but still fails! Your pictures are as well stupid and finally reveal your fat self. Short stubby fingers, always posting two pictures side by side, and looking like some well maintained bum with some old swag. STEP YOUR GAME UP RICAN!!

VIII. Interview With Ill Nik-A

So you are the current champion of BA for god knows how long. How do you feel about putting up your title monthly against various battlers?
Easy... Honestly no one scares me, only a few impress me... It's no thing, motivation is key tbh

How do you feel for your first opponent Sharp Nine?
Sharp is koo and I expect him to do ok, I think my verse will be superior though I'm an expert

Is there any battlers that you fear to take your title currently?
I answered that with the first question without knowing u would ask this question and well yea I don't fear anyone

What are your feelings on the new BA ideas?
I kinda didn't read it all I know is I'm champ in 2 of these will be 3 after the tag one so only will need swag n flow so I guess ill win ur ideas unanimously soon... Cool?

And lastly.... Any shoutouts to your fellow NC boarders?
My bro bags, hush, mets, GOW

I'm dope like coke

IX. Interview With Sharp Nine

This has been a long time coming! A battle for the BA text champ. What are your feelings on this battle coming up?
Glad to see this is coming back. UTC was supposed to take over BA titles, then it was gonna happen in a month, then it wasn't going to happen, then.... yeah. This should give motivation to get people battling in here to some level.
I'm looking forward to it, nik's killer when he brings it so I'm actually motivated to write. Kinda sucks this had to happen right during my first week of school, but I should still be able to make a solid showing. Hopefully this is the first of many dope battles to contend for the BA title.

Do you think these BA ideas that are currently in progress will fail or help the BA section?
Definitely gonna improve it. The BA's always gonna be a place for people who just signed up and think they're hot shit to drop weird quasi-coherent lines, but it's good seeing incentives to battle in here popping up.

Like I said before, it got weird, but its good seeing direction as well as some sort of motivating factor that could get some really dope heads interested

I see your the Ultimate Writer champion from the past. The last Ultimate Writer failed and the newbie tourney is almost a complete dive. What are your thoughts on that wack ass Rican losing after years of experience?
lmaoo.... stay golden Rican. tbh I like that he's clearly just doing this for funsies. He's gotten a little carried away lately with all this Bags and co hyping but its been entertaining. The UW wasn't terrible but wasn't really well put together and the Newbie tourney's doing alright outside of having a 3-way final. Kinda disappointed we didn't get a Rican final, but thats life.

In your opinion: What are the top 10 text battlers that are ACTIVE on NC at this present time?
Lot of borderline active dudes make this a harder list to make haha...

in no particular order I'd say Dominate, Cashius, Swerve, Strik, Metts, Karp, Philly, GoW, Orc and Hush

guys like Bags, Destro, Sn00p, Nika and Neighbor to name a few could be on that easily if they were more active

And lastly.... Any shotouts you would like to give? Any shit talking?
Shoutout to the kid DG's babysitting for taking that lifetime mental scar like a champ. And a shoutout to everyone doing their thing... keep on keepin on.

X. Outro

I want to thank all of you for reading this mag and Meth for the opportunity to give these ideas a chance. I know this mag was kind of rushed and delayed, however, I can make a vow that the next mag will be a lot doper with better content and what not. All battlers need get more active to make this BA section dope as fuck.... all the ideas are set in stone at this point... I am just waiting for battlers to make this happen and make BA the place to be again. Many battlers are looking forward to the Fall Brawl and hopefully NBL will be starting again.... until next month fellow NC... Knock Em' Out!!

PS: The next mag will be all photoshopped!

Last edited by Decibel; 08-30-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #3
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Nice work
This site is whack
Old 08-28-2013, 12:30 AM   #4
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Damn. Preciate the shout outs. Good looks! Cool read
Old 08-28-2013, 12:34 AM   #5
Otpeks
LandLord

Battle Record: 2-1

Otpeks is on a distinguished road

Enjoyable so far good to see someone taking initiative to clean up the BA
Old 08-28-2013, 09:09 AM   #6
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

this was dope man props. i recognize the name Draztek but idk from where?
Old 08-28-2013, 09:26 AM   #7
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Props for this. We truly do read these so keep it up.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:34 AM   #8
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

Draztek was in the nbl a few times sporadically @Orc

Nice mag
Old 08-28-2013, 09:44 AM   #9
Franco
morality

Battle Record: 0-2

Franco is on a distinguished road

props.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

nice job my dude, very nice this what the ba needs
Old 08-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #11
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Would rep you but dont see the option

good job
Old 08-30-2013, 12:40 AM   #12
Decibel

Edited in the remaining part of the mag... sorry for the delay people. Next month it'll be more material, photoshopped, AND ALL AT ONCE. Keep battling and I will be happy to do this every month!
Old 08-30-2013, 12:51 AM   #13
Meth

Good work.

Old 08-30-2013, 12:55 AM   #14
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

August is such a beautiful word.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 08-30-2013, 12:55 AM   #15
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Oh by the way me and coup's Topical Battle has links. And has been open for votes for more than a month.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 08-30-2013, 01:29 AM   #16
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

@Neighbor battle more
Old 08-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #17
Decibel

Everyone battle more... How about that?
Old 08-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #18
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Neighbor dont wannit again
Old 09-29-2013, 01:48 PM   #19
Pyro
Shunnin Da Chillins

Battle Record: 0-4

Pyro is on a distinguished road

and i'm STILL the dopest.. good mag shun

Strawberry Pineapples Cuhh
Old 09-29-2013, 02:03 PM   #20
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol. Its bout ti he october.

Good job ba mod.

I KNEW U WOULD BE CONSISTENT. I KNEW IT!
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.