until that day I leave em kneel'n on they right knee​
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

This was a pretty dope short little piece here. But I do have some complaints.

worse then lethal, no regret for past actions
on the beat ya know the flows gotta have traction
^^Ironically on this bar that talks about flow the flow was a little off to me. It's not that big of a deal as I do the same from time to time but try to match the syllables together for a good flow.

Besides some minor hiccups here and there on the flow I enjoyed this. Cool little story fella. Go drop some feed on other posts if you expect more feed for yours, and welcome.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #3
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Post moar, feed less..

Don't disappear this time.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

Very interesting you have a strong understanding of the multiple rhyme scheme and how to use it a good effect. The event horizon - bending iron - spent on rhyming was a good highlight. Enjoyed the mixture of references moving from hades to video games etc. It was all pretty laid back and self-referential while staying aggressive.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
you have a strong understanding of the multiple rhyme scheme and how to use it a good effect
its shit like this ^^ which makes this site not worth loggin on for shit no more lmfao what a joke

this was aiiight though bG, just some cool effortless shit, thats how it comes off to me anyway...
alot of the shit was just weightless, but not offensively so, only one line i really liked
Quote:
never went thru evolution, just intelligent design
like i said, this was aiiight, nothing more, nothing less

Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #6
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Someone is foaming because he gets no love
poor lost soul...

regardless this was quite the piece had a nice flow to it
the vibe is familiar to me. Either way I believe you understand what you are going for
and this shines a bit of light on what is yet to come. Nice drop
keep writing
Old 10-03-2013, 12:47 PM   #7
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I will give feed on your pieces when you don't format it weird.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Someone is foaming because he gets no love
poor lost soul
lmfao

keep your generic insults to a nigga it might actually apply to holmes
Old 10-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Temper temper

You show me nothing worth reading to prove your skill set
Old 10-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #10
Pakistani Hand Cannon

lool

i think i missed the part where you became someone i needed to prove my skill set to.

evidently you overestimate your importance.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #11
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Naive child...carry on...it seems I've touched a nerve because you have no skill...
Old 10-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #12
Pakistani Hand Cannon

the weak always try & project they insecurities on other people.

im comfortable with mine...dont act like you know when clearly you dont

edit - my bad on fuckin up the thread bG,

Old 10-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #13
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

this was light hearted. it didn't take itself too seriously. and was kinda refreshing to read. I liked it for what it was.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #14
beegee

beegee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zygote View Post
Very interesting you have a strong understanding of the multiple rhyme scheme and how to use it a good effect. The event horizon - bending iron - spent on rhyming was a good highlight. Enjoyed the mixture of references moving from hades to video games etc. It was all pretty laid back and self-referential while staying aggressive.
thank you Zy.
haven't heard from you in a while.
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote