Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2015, 02:34 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default my niggas, even Scooby Doo knows about Nibiru

sitting here playing go fish with my daughter watching Scooby doo and it's at the end of this episode, dog is in the hospital and wakes up saying, "Nibiru...Nibiru is coming" man I had to watch the episode over again to make sure my ears were not deceiving me, they weren't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOiflf9TNZQ

the fluck lmao

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 02:37 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I truly don't think it exists man. It's my understanding that the outer planets prevent that exact sort of thing.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 02:39 PM   #3
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

not according to this Scooby doo episode

Scooby Doo mystery incorporated Season 2 ep 18 if you dare

all in all I'm messing around with this but Hush can you explain what you mean please?

Old 07-10-2015, 02:42 PM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I was under the impression that the outer planets in our solar system provide a sort of buffer for large galactic bodies. Meaning they would break up amongst the atmospheres of our larger Gas giants on the outer edge of our "solar system". I thought this was common knowledge. I am into conspiracies like you, and often used to mock you because I was frustrated you wouldn't be willing to have open discourse.

Let's chop it up bro.
Old 07-10-2015, 02:43 PM   #5
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Big chin tho obv
Old 07-10-2015, 02:51 PM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Saw the title and thought this was a cypher thread
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 02:56 PM   #7
ribbit
The deputy of nc

Battle Record: 1-10

ribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant future

Lol cough cough almost swallowed my spit laughing
Old 07-10-2015, 03:12 PM   #8
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

you have a rather enlongated chin as well Hush, I embrace mine and I gave my chin the gift that no other gift can match....a beard. It's heavenly.

any old who...

so lets say the Oort Cloud is what you're referring too, remnants of a planet that was shattered long ago, a huge field of rocks, debris. There is a space in the Oort Cloud where it looks like something comes through. Have you heard of this?

Also, Pluto was just given the title of planet after having been demoted to a dwarf planet some years back being it was considered too small to be considered a planet. Perturbations are the mathematical mechanics behind predicting and finding other planets within our solar system, to which all of our other planets have been found utilizing the same method. Planet Pluto cannot account for the perturbations it has on Uranus and Neptune, leading many to believe that there is another body that has a much more powerful mass gravitational and magnetic flux influence on Uranus and Neptune.

If I may, my theory is that Nibiru is apart of another solar system entirely that is a sister solar system to ours which revolves around a shared center point of mass, a characteristic shared with 75% of all of our neighboring solar systems, a binary star system. Nibiru is a planet, 1 of 5 or 6 planets that orbit a brown dwarf star. We've only come to know about brown dwarf stars within recent years given they didn't undergo full ignition like or sun did so it's core only gives off a heat signature that can only be seen in the infared spectrum. Yadda yadda yadda.

Old 07-10-2015, 03:19 PM   #9
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Ok, cool. Alot to digest but I see your angle. Have never heard of the so called "highway" through the Oort Cloud. Will check into that. Haven't read up on this stuff in a longgg time. There is logic in your theory, or at least it feels plausible. I do think a large event did happen long ago in space and it was witnessed by man. I have observed some art that MAY hint towards this. This is what interests me most.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:21 PM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Ok, cool. Alot to digest but I see your angle. Have never heard of the so called "highway" through the Oort Cloud. Will check into that. Haven't read up on this stuff in a longgg time. There is logic in your theory, or at least it feels plausible. I do think a large event did happen long ago in space and it was witnessed by man. I have observed some art that MAY hint towards this. This is what interests me most.
what is this art you speak of? I too believe man has witnessed this event a few times over.

Old 07-10-2015, 03:56 PM   #11
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Scholz's star is a star that is believed to have crossed through the Oort Cloud, making it the ONLY known star to do this, and the closest one to us. I believe the orbit is something like every 36 million years, which seems to coincide with past extinction events. There seems to be a pattern with extinction events, if I'm not mistaken, that is close to this orbital period.

There is supposedly some talk about another large planet outside Pluto, but none of this has been confirmed. Hopefully things like this will be answered with the James Webb telescope, slated to launch at the end of 2018. This will be an engineering marvel considering the sheer size and the fact that it needs a Sun Shield to protect its instruments.
Tic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:49 PM   #12
Woke

Battle Record: 6-4

Woke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant future

My theory... and others as well.

If the universe is ever expanding, which it is, lets just say that is a fact. Each million years or 10,000 or every day for that matter Nibiru would get further away from our planet.

If and when we were created we were (we being earth) was say 10 light years away from Nibiru, or even as close as Pluto for that matter, and since then a million years have passed, given galaxy expansion, I'm just tossing numbers out, we could theoretically be 300 light years away now.

Not sure how Nibiru the planet could come back, but if they were intelligent enough when building pyrmaids, they are def more advanced then we are now and could travel with a flick of light. Either way, dope vid.
Woke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:24 PM   #13
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Maybe....but considering we are in the same Galaxy orbiting the same Supermassive black hole, we shouldn't be moving away from each other enough to make a hug difference. 300 million years is a longggg time though. And I could be wrong.
Tic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:36 PM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

alot of nonsense science being thrown around bruh bro's. here is my nonsence science that i'm pretty sure is more spot on but none of us are scientists.

i will address each topic brought up HENCEFORTH.

chyeahh, hush was referring to the gas giants, (saturn and jupiter) not the oort cloud, which is basically a giant area of asteroids and shit if i'm not mistaken. basically space junk that floats around the solar system, correct?

the gas giants, and jupiter mainly, due to its giant size, tends to absorb everything since its mass and gravity is immense. so when an asteroid lets say, gets pulled into the solar system, it is hard for it to get pas jupiter. jupiter is literally the only hope for life on earth. everyone is like hey guys, your planet has to be in the.. shit i forget what its called. but the "zone" where its close enough to its star to be temperate for life. so we look for these planets when we look for life. how close is it to its star? is there water?

and thats an excellent starting point, but we must also consider, DOES IT HAVE A GIANT PLANET THAT ALSO orbits the same star, that intercepts 90 percent of everything out to kill that planet.

one of them "the universe" episodes explained it better than i ever will, but in essence if jupiter didnt exist earth would be hit by like 100x the meteors and asteroids, the atmosphere and life itself wouldnt be able to exist because of the constant barrage of space junk.

ok. so now as for a highway in the oort cloud i'm ignorant.

PLUTO

is not a planet. it is a dwarf planet. it was not downgraded BECAUSE of its SIZE. there are 3 characteristics something needs to have to be a planet. 1, it has to orbit its star obviously. 2, it has to be round. 3, it has to have a clear path around its star, its orbit or whatever.

pluto doesn't pass the 3rd one, because its orbit has objects near it that are nearly as big basically. for it to be a planet it basically would have to be clear of all the other bodies around it. now it may be round and some of it might be big asteroids, or other smaller planets, but the fact that they are there, in and of itself is what got it demoted. it wasn't just because it was small, it was because well hey if pluto's a planet, heres like 16 more round objects in orbit around the sun as well near it. are they planets too?

but word, theres a nasa satelite telescope whatever still heading deeper into the solar system and they are hoping to clear it up soon

so the debate is open again, but officially it is still not a planet.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:10 PM   #15
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

I like this...
@Chyeahhh!!! @uh-oh I take back my condescending comments, sorry.
Not much to add to the discussion otherwise but my interest's been piqued
Junto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:48 PM   #16
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

But Pluto just got promoted back to planet?

Old 07-10-2015, 10:54 PM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

nah man

if it has, link it, i googled it after you said that and its still in discussions/being debated

whatever telescope was recently taking pics of neptune and uranus and shit is getting in range and i guess they're going to try to use evidence from that to put it back as a planet. it hasn't been yet.

they're open to it being a planet again if evidence can be brought forth, but the official stance for whatever names it a planet still has it as a dwarf planet
Old 07-10-2015, 10:59 PM   #18
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

You're right uhoh my mistake. We've got a flyby scheduled on July 14th for New Horizon and one of the submissions is to reevaluate its dwarf planet / planet status

Old 07-10-2015, 11:04 PM   #19
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
alot of nonsense science being thrown around bruh bro's. here is my nonsence science that i'm pretty sure is more spot on but none of us are scientists.

i will address each topic brought up HENCEFORTH.

chyeahh, hush was referring to the gas giants, (saturn and jupiter) not the oort cloud, which is basically a giant area of asteroids and shit if i'm not mistaken. basically space junk that floats around the solar system, correct?

the gas giants, and jupiter mainly, due to its giant size, tends to absorb everything since its mass and gravity is immense. so when an asteroid lets say, gets pulled into the solar system, it is hard for it to get pas jupiter. jupiter is literally the only hope for life on earth. everyone is like hey guys, your planet has to be in the.. shit i forget what its called. but the "zone" where its close enough to its star to be temperate for life. so we look for these planets when we look for life. how close is it to its star? is there water?

and thats an excellent starting point, but we must also consider, DOES IT HAVE A GIANT PLANET THAT ALSO orbits the same star, that intercepts 90 percent of everything out to kill that planet.

one of them "the universe" episodes explained it better than i ever will, but in essence if jupiter didnt exist earth would be hit by like 100x the meteors and asteroids, the atmosphere and life itself wouldnt be able to exist because of the constant barrage of space junk.

ok. so now as for a highway in the oort cloud i'm ignorant.

PLUTO

is not a planet. it is a dwarf planet. it was not downgraded BECAUSE of its SIZE. there are 3 characteristics something needs to have to be a planet. 1, it has to orbit its star obviously. 2, it has to be round. 3, it has to have a clear path around its star, its orbit or whatever.

pluto doesn't pass the 3rd one, because its orbit has objects near it that are nearly as big basically. for it to be a planet it basically would have to be clear of all the other bodies around it. now it may be round and some of it might be big asteroids, or other smaller planets, but the fact that they are there, in and of itself is what got it demoted. it wasn't just because it was small, it was because well hey if pluto's a planet, heres like 16 more round objects in orbit around the sun as well near it. are they planets too?

but word, theres a nasa satelite telescope whatever still heading deeper into the solar system and they are hoping to clear it up soon

so the debate is open again, but officially it is still not a planet.
Your Jupiter remarks are correct..if earth is Avon Jupiter is mos def weebay and what you said about the zone or earth being the correct distance from the sun to support life is true no doubt given the planet has the correct atmosphere and is a backwater planet.

Old 07-10-2015, 11:14 PM   #20
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Nibiru would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote