Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2019, 05:42 PM   #11
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Raptor Song

Raptor Song –

Carnivorous beast, licking a treat, simplistic with feats; simplistic and sheik – wondorous’ world
Asunder man in the land of the damn; aziatic with carbon plastic – noxious toxic hit with wondorous classic
Classic bard tale, charm tales with bards tails; armed assassin with razor wire with sharpness of daggar
Fought a daggar with the Atlantic Ocean with two cobras the size of whales; boats are sailed
Toast a tale, toast a tail with razor wire with spinning fire in a spinning vortex spinning insane
I am lame, a combat batman with armed assassin cross hairs; cross me; and my cross hairs will chop airs/heirs
I’m a assassin from Mexico with techs and nines floating in suspension; hypertension with Atlantic Ocean
Fought a cobra in black attire w(rapped) around fire with two fists on fire w(rapped) around barbed wire
For I am Solomon’s song; conquer Sadam; rose from the ashes as a dragon with two blades of fortune
For I am scorching fire from the depths of hell; flames will melt around the bible belt before a rose of hell..

Simplistic rhymer from hell, force two tai fighters in black attire through a burning circle; color purple
Asunder germ pull, pull the wool over your eyes in a flash than dash through stories of libraries and book reports
I’m hooked with Saturn rhymes, wearing a casual tie in a tai fighter as a blind pilot with two pistols on the inside and outside
For I am a pistol blast from wings retract, pour cyanide as a beverage than endeavor through adventures of vanilla swirls
I’m a rhyming assassin, pour a glass of liquor for my sister than drink a elixor of fine mixture in the picture
Sinister wickedness from a sinked slave ship, save hell from a hail storm with my frozen heart from Noah’s Ark
For I am a rhymer from hell’s time, force two tails to flip and wisp and wonder through expounded and wondorous
For I am the wondorous’ winter wonderland; asunder sand; than tore through sixteen Sistine chapels with my hands..

Noah’s Ark flow apart, the central park in the halls of march, march through city blacks with arch angels
Hang the holy ghost with the robe of pope, hold a comatose rose in open poems through solace poems
Cold hearted as December heart, Noah’s Ark with a robe of dark; pull the oceans with solstice devotion; cobra potions
Hold the omen in two palms the size of darts; pull oceans from the rings of saturns than sea the lantern
The eyes of march in the eyes of dark, hold march in open arms that swollen harp a sentence with heart sentence
Sinful sentience from embellishments, pendulum swings through three rings of hearts; czar darts hold smart arms..

For I am a fallen heart on shambles..

Heart of czar, heart of a lion and dragon with aziatic messages; blessings and prayers
I am a seance; a demon demi-god from a nether dimension; here for ascension
Pour the light from a valve into darkness; than somber heartless through solemn darkness
I am solemn, part the seas with tsunami seas; armed with three dragon heads and a lions tail
I'm a narcissist, part the seas with a karma tree; omniscient being from a darkness of hell
Mark of a devil from hell's dimension, set ascension for a valve in darkness; somber solemn..

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1