Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-19-2019, 03:42 AM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Trump Sucks, and not for the reasons you think. HERES WHY

1) I was promised a wall. 2 years into his presidency, i dont got a wall

2) I was lead to believe the swamp would be jailed. Not one of them is in jail. Hillary Clinton laughing while coughing up weird goo

3) I was promised deportations. there are 20+million illegals. Donny has exported like, 100k max. if that even. loser lying faggot. also is open to amnesty for DACA kids. i aint vote for that.

DONNY SUCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate
@boof You never here blacks in the ghetto calling this a "fake crisis" only white kids in the suburbs. same white kids who think voter ID would be discriminatory cuz blacks are too stupid or poor to get ID

Racial Hate Feeds a Gang War’s Senseless Killing

Racial Hate Feeds a Gang War’s Senseless Killing
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/17/us/17race.html
Quote:
The Latino gang members were looking for a black person, any black person, to shoot, the police said, and they found one. Cheryl Green, perched near her scooter chatting with friends, was shot dead in a spray of bullets that left several other young people injured.
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...nap-story.html
Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege

I remember on black block, my grandpa who's grandpa was a slave. he came all the way from Virginia, built a house with his own hands in east la. he moved my dad and my dad moved me there. then i saw ILLEGAL mexicans take over, make tons of gangs, and it got to a point where i was terrified to walk my block. even my mexican homies were getting jumped

then they started killing us just for being black. even if we weren't gang related

"it's not a crisis" shut the fuck up bitch you dont know SHIT
Old 02-19-2019, 03:47 AM   #2
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

So trump sucks because he hasn't built the wall fast enough and hasn't deported enough immigrants. Anything else you'd like to share with the class?
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 04:02 AM   #3
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

na i came what i said to say
Old 02-19-2019, 04:04 AM   #4
Immolate
I'm UPset

also im eating hella crawfish & crab in gumbo right now

i wonder if Trump even ever hung out with the creole & cajun communities on the bayou in louisiana. NOT ONCE has he mentioned the devastation from the BP spill or Katrina.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:05 AM   #5
Immolate
I'm UPset

he dont care about us in the south on god. he never mention the fishing communities. show me one speech where he mentioned it, and it'll prolly just be 1 speech.

smh at you trump

u let me down fam
Old 02-19-2019, 04:32 AM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i didn't vote for him but he came through for da god

i didn't care about the wall, thought it was goofy. the drain the swamp thing was far fetched but i do dig the restrictions to be set on lobbying after being appointed to positions etc.

the main reason i preferred the trumpster was lower taxes and getting rid of obamacare

i get more money on my checks now, to the point i thought something was wrong, and i still got money back on my taxes, and no obamacare penalties anymore

but word obama was way better at deporting illegals

i'm looking forward to the entertainment of trump bodying whatever sacrifices the left offer up in 2020 though.

i just wish there was a libertarian candidate worth mentioning and that the libertarian party was actually an option.

until then i'll just be for whoever wishes to rob me less and impede on my rights the least.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:38 AM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

as for the wall though to put in perspective how ridiculously cheap 5.7 billion dollars is when it comes to the federal budget

the obamacare WEBSITE, cost 5 billion dollars. around 2 billion to make it, and around another 3 billion in federal help to states to get different healthcare exchanges rolling on it.

5 billion for a WEBSITE half the country didn't want lmao. so 5 billion for a wall half the country doesn't want isn't some farflung expensive thing.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:43 AM   #8
Immolate
I'm UPset

"as for the wall though to put in perspective how ridiculously cheap 5.7 billion dollars is when it comes to the federal budget"

dog nancy's shutdown cost us $11 BILLION, trump was only asking for ~4 bill.

instead of giving him the wall the dems made workers starve for a month

i just want the wall, fuck all that other shit i dont care about taxes YET. i mean big fax, we made this country cuz niggas tried to tax us %3 on tea lmao now they tax us %46 but thats not the topic just yet

just wait till surenos raping your close girl friends, u gonna be for the wall then but its gonna be way too late.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:43 AM   #9
Immolate
I'm UPset

its no joke i swear come live out here by the border. it is not a game
Old 02-19-2019, 05:37 AM   #10
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Stfu. Nobody takes u serious. U Kind of fucked that up for yourself a long time ago. So just stfu
Old 02-19-2019, 11:45 AM   #11
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Lmao

I have a new found respect for the ***....real men shoot heroin....pussy boys smoke weed
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 01:02 PM   #12
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Stfu. Nobody takes u serious. U Kind of fucked that up for yourself a long time ago. So just stfu
Bam! there it is, and as a whole body? this is what they think about us
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:09 PM   #13
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
I fucking hate people who refute arguments with the fact the other is stupid.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:57 PM   #14
Immolate
I'm UPset

Default thank god i'm richer than whatshisname

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
I fucking hate people who refute arguments with the fact the other is stupid.
na he got me fam. fake news doesnt believe me.

i outta retire i guess.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:43 AM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

where u at in Louisiana .

I'm close by

Tags
immolate in a maga hat