Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2019, 03:42 AM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Trump Sucks, and not for the reasons you think. HERES WHY

1) I was promised a wall. 2 years into his presidency, i dont got a wall

2) I was lead to believe the swamp would be jailed. Not one of them is in jail. Hillary Clinton laughing while coughing up weird goo

3) I was promised deportations. there are 20+million illegals. Donny has exported like, 100k max. if that even. loser lying faggot. also is open to amnesty for DACA kids. i aint vote for that.

DONNY SUCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate
@boof You never here blacks in the ghetto calling this a "fake crisis" only white kids in the suburbs. same white kids who think voter ID would be discriminatory cuz blacks are too stupid or poor to get ID

Racial Hate Feeds a Gang War’s Senseless Killing

Racial Hate Feeds a Gang War’s Senseless Killing
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/17/us/17race.html
Quote:
The Latino gang members were looking for a black person, any black person, to shoot, the police said, and they found one. Cheryl Green, perched near her scooter chatting with friends, was shot dead in a spray of bullets that left several other young people injured.
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...nap-story.html
Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege

I remember on black block, my grandpa who's grandpa was a slave. he came all the way from Virginia, built a house with his own hands in east la. he moved my dad and my dad moved me there. then i saw ILLEGAL mexicans take over, make tons of gangs, and it got to a point where i was terrified to walk my block. even my mexican homies were getting jumped

then they started killing us just for being black. even if we weren't gang related

"it's not a crisis" shut the fuck up bitch you dont know SHIT

Tags
immolate in a maga hat