Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-26-2018, 11:25 PM   #1
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute
Default infinity war

v v v v v v v good

see it
Old 04-27-2018, 08:10 AM   #2
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Going Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 04:24 PM   #3
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

what happened in your superfight?
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 05:27 PM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
what happened in your superfight?
8 minute match. kid was 26 and just won gold 2 weight classes up at super heavy at ibjjf atlanta open "for the fun of it" - had judo, wrestling, and bjj coaches. super jelly.

anyway..

we went back and forth standing for 2 minutes and both got stalling penalties. shortly after he went for a guard pull hip sweep and landed in my cross collar choke. got the angle, but not as strong as i wanted, and he was a beast.. told me he almost went out before i switched approaches thinking i wouldn't finish the choke. about 3 minutes left at that point. went to my knee shield and he got good top pressure so i tried to set up a harpoon when he got to side since the pass was inevitable at that point. failed 2x (did i mention he was strong af w/ good hips?) and he moved to north south to avoid me hitting it a 3rd time. tried to throw a bottom darce i learned from bill cooper but his movement was too good. had about a minute left and down on points so i went turtle trying to granby recover guard and he got a hook in to try a back take to bow and arrow. fought him off and got out with 20s left, threw up a hail mary triangle but too late. lost on points.

was a great time, gordon ryan was awesome, and guybson sa took care of all of us (serious - there was a sports massage table w/ licensed massage therapist giving pre and post fight 30m massages..).

i can u/l footage of the match if you'd like. the kakuto guys did commentary but i scrubbed the audio since there was a lot of personal info given.
Old 04-27-2018, 05:54 PM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
8 minute match. kid was 26 and just won gold 2 weight classes up at super heavy at ibjjf atlanta open "for the fun of it" - had judo, wrestling, and bjj coaches. super jelly.

anyway..

we went back and forth standing for 2 minutes and both got stalling penalties. shortly after he went for a guard pull hip sweep and landed in my cross collar choke. got the angle, but not as strong as i wanted, and he was a beast.. told me he almost went out before i switched approaches thinking i wouldn't finish the choke. about 3 minutes left at that point. went to my knee shield and he got good top pressure so i tried to set up a harpoon when he got to side since the pass was inevitable at that point. failed 2x (did i mention he was strong af w/ good hips?) and he moved to north south to avoid me hitting it a 3rd time. tried to throw a bottom darce i learned from bill cooper but his movement was too good. had about a minute left and down on points so i went turtle trying to granby recover guard and he got a hook in to try a back take to bow and arrow. fought him off and got out with 20s left, threw up a hail mary triangle but too late. lost on points.

was a great time, gordon ryan was awesome, and guybson sa took care of all of us (serious - there was a sports massage table w/ licensed massage therapist giving pre and post fight 30m massages..).

i can u/l footage of the match if you'd like. the kakuto guys did commentary but i scrubbed the audio since there was a lot of personal info given.
Damn, definitely would like to see that tbh.

Did you guys grapple with Gis?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 06:02 PM   #6
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

@Diode fairplay, sounds like a good contest even if i only understood half those phrases.

i'd understand better if you put it up - i'd watch.

superheavy is about 220ish? i'm guessing you two met at middleweight?
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 06:14 PM   #7
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Movie was amazing!!!
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 06:18 PM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

legit interested to see Diodes superfight
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 06:23 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Want to see fight also. Diode I just tapped my first person last week. Hit them with that kimura. There are moments where I feel like I will become unstoppable and then moments where I feel humbled.

Going to see movie tonight
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:05 PM   #10
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
v v v v v v v good

see it
Was just gonna post about this
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:24 AM   #11
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Upload dioooodee
Old 04-29-2018, 09:56 AM   #12
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Saw last night. Shit was fireee.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:13 AM   #13
Alvin Karpis

Battle Record: 34-12

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

amazing movie

Thanos!!
Alvin Karpis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:38 AM   #14
Sammy

Champed
- Write Week 7

Sammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant future

man...that ending tho. whole theater was silent. dope movie.
Sammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 12:22 PM   #15
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Thanos vs everyone on Titan might be one of the best comic movie fight scenes, or its right up there.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 12:46 PM   #16
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Would love to see this. Sounds i tense man. Congrats on what reads like a dope match. Look forward to viewing.

Idk what infinity war is. Will have to check on it
Old 04-29-2018, 03:04 PM   #17
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

@Genocide you never heard of the Infinity Sagas in Marvel comics?
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 03:40 PM   #18
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

So have enough people seen it to where we can talk about it yet?
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 08:10 PM   #19
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

The hulk dies
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 11:35 PM   #20
Sammy

Champed
- Write Week 7

Sammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
Thanos vs everyone on Titan might be one of the best comic movie fight scenes, or its right up there.
this.

that one on one with Strange was ill as fuck
Sammy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diode = cry baby like obj, hulk doesnt die lenox does, lenox legit faggit, nerd ass niggas, whack movie