Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-20-2014, 03:47 PM   #161
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
@Batty, @Blanco Bishop, @Camp Bell, @dead man, @Destroyer, Diode, @dull boy, @El Pancake, @fresh, @Genocide, ill nik-A, @illergicreaxion, @K Huntsman, @Malachi, @millz, @MKG, MMLP, Muff Diggity, @murda sho, @oats, Paradox, @Richard Schwartz, @Scripter, Sharp Nine, Strikta, @Suth, @Swerve, @trap, @Unfukwitable, Wise Ways
, @YDK, @Zen

You already know.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:47 PM   #162
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Triforce
TRIFORCE
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:48 PM   #163
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've asked at R-R and they're considering hosting it, there site doesn't do site battles and are dead against them - but they might be open to hosting this there as a mutual ground.

I was thinking more so posting them at NC's, RB, R-R, BW and RMBVA then counting up the votes across multiple sites to determine winners.

Best idea I could think of.
I figured rmbva would do it. they seem unbiased enough and will probably hate both sites since they seem to only like there shit lol so it would probably be as unbiased for either side as it can get
Old 08-20-2014, 03:50 PM   #164
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
lmao aint you get caught sharking some Eminem shit? and not even the old stuff from when he was decent

my resume speaks for itself, 12+ years in the game and still champed the last topical tourney here. i've one of the most easily identifiable and polished styles around.

you don't even got an accomp at the one thing you consider yourself good at you washed up rapflava reject

come get this work
thats dull boy and his counterpart metaphive is easily more identifiable and that shit hasnt been touched in awhile. plus hes better than you, easily, and i stomp that nigga out daily. plus i couldve easily champed that tourney if i wanted too. i would shit on your lame ass final verse, and deadman bodied u anyway SO FOH U SMELL LIKE HORSE COCK

and the waves that were linear finally lapsed
it was like brainwash of the ecological, binary caps STFU nigga
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:55 PM   #165
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
thats dull boy and his counterpart metaphive is easily more identifiable and that shit hasnt been touched in awhile. plus hes better than you, easily, and i stomp that nigga out daily. plus i couldve easily champed that tourney if i wanted too. i would shit on your lame ass final verse, and deadman bodied u anyway SO FOH U SMELL LIKE HORSE COCK

and the waves that were linear finally lapsed
it was like brainwash of the ecological, binary caps STFU nigga
lmao theres a million and one metaphives on rap forums, no one with that name has ever been of note to me

no disrespect intended toward dead man because he's crew, but I gave the guy THREE extensions after I'd already put up my verse and that put me at a huge disadvantage because ppl had already had time to read my shit at that point, his would have been fresh in their minds. still came out on top.

thanks for your vote btw <3
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:58 PM   #166
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:

deadmans dick is bigger id fuck deadman easily
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:01 PM   #167
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

@dead man

blacketh the goat tho
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:03 PM   #168
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

ill join this thing just cuz i wana write all gun bars and schemes for rmbva votes
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:46 PM   #169
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
ill join this thing just cuz i wana write all gun bars and schemes for rmbva votes
What live battle rapper is your text battling most like?

I'd say you're a Soul Khan
Old 08-20-2014, 04:47 PM   #170
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
lol @ blanco gonna get us obliterated. dude a z minus rapper with turquoise hoodie foh

turquoise striped hoodie LMAO DUDE LOOKS LIKE ILLMACULATES LITTLE BROTHER PILLMACULATE NIGGA ON PILLS U UGLY U SUK
Setup was terrible.

Butchered the wording.

Botched punch.

Comedic grade = -35/1
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:48 PM   #171
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

im down if this happens

text
Old 08-20-2014, 04:52 PM   #172
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
What live battle rapper is your text battling most like?

I'd say you're a Soul Khan
K-Shine

Soul Khan was the best when he done it though so thank you Austin

Jump in this so we make the roster formidable
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:08 PM   #173
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

@sraL

No way, I don't battle on the Internet.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:20 PM   #174
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
K-Shine

Soul Khan was the best when he done it though so thank you Austin

Jump in this so we make the roster formidable
I would not compare you to soul khan, soul khan had a lot of straight forward punches I think u'r bars are a bit more intricate
Old 08-20-2014, 05:40 PM   #175
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

@sraL

I'd be down depending on when it takes place. I will be outta town all next week so that don't work for me.

Let me know
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:51 PM   #176
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh View Post
lol you mean that battle where your friends dick rode you once they saw you were losing? yeah, righttttt. eat a dick faggot
go put some more shit in your face twiggy

my 1/4-ass 11th hour verse beat you

go back to rb
Old 08-20-2014, 06:18 PM   #177
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmao theres a million and one metaphives on rap forums, no one with that name has ever been of note to me

no disrespect intended toward dead man because he's crew, but I gave the guy THREE extensions after I'd already put up my verse and that put me at a huge disadvantage because ppl had already had time to read my shit at that point, his would have been fresh in their minds. still came out on top.

I don't recall 3 separate extensions but maybe? Probably...

Also, that last deciding vote could have gone either way. You were blessed enough to have someone of that personal opinion cast it.

Obviously not trying to throw shade but you did not dominate that finals match in the manner your tone often suggests.. Nonetheless you clearly enjoy the competitive success and I definitely don't fault you for it. Was glad to have the opportunity and it was a fun tournament.

And no I won't be competing in this, provided it even makes it past the drawing board. But for what it's worth I would represent NC over rapbattles to the fullest.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:33 PM   #178
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

I think I've already beaten just bout everybody left in RB in the topical area, I ain't interested lol
Old 08-20-2014, 11:02 PM   #179
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

back in the day dudes stuck to a single site for the most part -- when intersite battles were really poppin and heated for real, and sure, some biased voting then too lol.

dudes'll get all excited as it builds up just to leave unsatisfied...intersite battles are like watchin porn at work, except messier.

i'd rather BBoys vs. RM be the last bitch of that kind that i fucked wit.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:41 PM   #180
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Quote:
Untold is batting for the other side (no euphemism intended)

Yes, Nahlidge was indeed Two-Toned, old skool topical master from our pasts haha!
I'm really up for battling for either.

I've been here more lately. But really haven't been anywhere at all

So hawla

Tags
cheif campbell da gawdgoat, lick a 150lb black bear wang