Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

dude...it is obvious that I do not know anything about it. I don't talk about what I don't know....coughs......tell me about it Rawn?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #22
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

It's the belief ur body/brain can repair itself... To a degree

neurofeedback to regenerate and make new neural pathways

or

like a cats purr

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #23
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

BUT.....I don't want wikipedia copy paste. I want your own words. I want you to synthesize the existing knowledge into your own ideas. Ok buddy?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #24
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
It's the belief ur body/brain can repair itself

neurofeedback to regenerate and make new neural pathways

or

like a cats purr
ok then I believe this.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:53 AM   #25
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Lol I don't wiki sht man

Common knowledge is common knowledge sometimes

Geist.

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-20-2013, 09:57 AM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

List areas of knowledge you are competent enough to teach a class on:
Old 09-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #27
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

The class of teaching classes as long as it don't involve education directives

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #28
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Besides I'm to active to teach I'm a doer

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #29
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I have much to say about this.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Rawn. I just want a brief list of areas you consider yourself competent to speak on please
Old 09-20-2013, 11:58 AM   #31
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Too extensive...

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Please humor me. I wish to habe palaver with you but need to know what areas of common K nowledge we have sir.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:24 PM   #33
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

I'm not listing my knowledge my above statement was srs too

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Fair enough. Top ten topics then?
Old 09-20-2013, 01:02 PM   #35
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Bio
Philo
Humanities
Pharmaceutical
Crimiinogy

Top 5
Met u half way

N that tag is awesome

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #36
veritas
HALL OF FAME

let us discuss criminology:

Samenow in his classic "inside the criminal mind" states that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenow
"we are as we think. It is impossible to help a person give up crime and live responsibly without helping him to change what is most basic, his thinking.
do you agree/disagree? why or why not? synthesize your answer based upon existing literature.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:10 PM   #37
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

i am going to save this too Veritas -- i am going to read this weekend, cognitive psychology was my favorite subject in college and i only took it cuz i was done with my core classes and my girl was taking it lol

good shit bro - can already tell.

I did notice something out the jump as i scrolled down -- "should ADD people receive a dopamine injection"

super compelling shit man ---- I would assume that dopamine levels correlate with a stronger working memory due to the storage vs. retrieval process -- but clearly am missing a lot of context and look forward to reading this shit more than i care to admit lol. and in fact, i could see heightened dopamine levels pretty much helping anyone anytime at the end of the day i guess

the only two things we "really" like in life are dopamine and serotonine, right?
Old 09-20-2013, 11:15 PM   #38
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
let us discuss criminology:

Samenow in his classic "inside the criminal mind" states that

do you agree/disagree? why or why not? synthesize your answer based upon existing literature.
lol man, i coulda bit right into that myself without even being asked to do it --- if i didnt read the part about synthesizing your answer based on existing literature. i don't read enough honestly.

if i were to substantiate the claim with existing literature, it would be Dr. Seuss's "Green Eggs and Ham".

which is quite appropriate nonetheless if you "think" about it.

but it don't matter, because that behavior is reflective in all of society and all of us -- and as you know, from there, we create in our image. i think therefore i am.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:19 PM   #39
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Narrated PowerPoint on some of my research

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GhXnlun68
Old 09-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #40
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
Narrated PowerPoint on some of my research

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GhXnlun68
what do you do for a living Oats?

"if teachers arent familiar with teaching adhd students its going to suck" lol

good stuff man -- tough for a youtube vid, but like the cause.

Tags
mom habit 4 life, momma luvs, rawnocchio is a real boy