Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

I don't smoke ?
8===D~~~~(}: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:55 PM   #62
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
You can come to my city anytime

Offer still stands
Hi...

Nah I'll take care of it a different way...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:06 PM   #63
IAmRhetoric
Finding the light.

Battle Record: 3-8

IAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant future

@King Karaoke tbh we're not on the same level.
We're not. You're far superior to me when it comes to lyrical/rap battling ability.
I'm putting my big boy pants on for a second so i can talk to you on some real shit. disregard it or however you want to take it, but hear me out.
what he did was childish and uncalled for. true. he's an admin and shouldn't be doing such a thing.
you paying lars to dox him, or going about it a different way will do nothing but push the site closer to oblivion. i havent even been around for a long time to observe shit but i can tell that the reason there have been so many of these sites and the death/revival of most of them was because of some shit like this.
it starts off small, gets a bit bigger and then it becomes the usual until people have had enough of it.
we're here to develop a community that is for fun. ultimately you are here for fun. no one will take you seriously if you walk up to them and say "i am a champ at rap battling on the internet!"
no one. for all of us, this is a hobby. some of us take it too seriously. we all have our moments, but i've been preaching that there are no real beefs. at the end of the day you two need to bump knuckles and get the fuck over your petty ass beef and help develop the culture together.

just saying
This nigga gets misty eyed when he plays candy Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Is donkey punching still a thing...U think I can t off on the back of her dome? Looool

Last edited by IAmRhetoric; 07-28-2015 at 07:13 PM.
IAmRhetoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:08 PM   #64
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

Nah I'll take care of it a different way...

Bye...
Let's hear it you fucking blimp
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:18 PM   #65
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

rhetoric repped
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:29 PM   #66
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmRhetoric View Post
We're not. You're far superior to me when it comes to lyrical/rap battling ability.
I'm putting my big boy pants on for a second so i can talk to you on some real shit. disregard it or however you want to take it, but hear me out.
what he did was childish and uncalled for. true. he's an admin and shouldn't be doing such a thing.
you paying lars to dox him, or going about it a different way will do nothing but push the site closer to oblivion. i havent even been around for a long time to observe shit but i can tell that the reason there have been so many of these sites and the death/revival of most of them was because of some shit like this.
it starts off small, gets a bit bigger and then it becomes the usual until people have had enough of it.
we're here to develop a community that is for fun. ultimately you are here for fun. no one will take you seriously if you walk up to them and say "i am a champ at rap battling on the internet!"
no one. for all of us, this is a hobby. some of us take it too seriously. we all have our moments, but i've been preaching that there are no real beefs. at the end of the day you two need to bump knuckles and get the fuck over your petty ass beef and help develop the culture together.

just saying

Victor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:54 PM   #67
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

@sraL

Charge him double and we'll work together
Old 07-28-2015, 07:57 PM   #68
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:

just saying
I tried man

And I'm done at this point
Old 07-28-2015, 08:02 PM   #69
IAmRhetoric
Finding the light.

IAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant future

Quote:
I tried man

And I'm done at this point
you're cutting your nose off to spite your face.

doesn't make sense dude
just ignore him if he really get on you
just ignore him.
because you doing all this crazy does nothing but hurt you and everyone else because it insults the culture and questions the integrity of our privacy. realistically only a few people on here are 100% true to themselves.
you doing this hurts everyone.
Quote:
Is donkey punching still a thing...U think I can t off on the back of her dome? Looool
Old 07-28-2015, 08:06 PM   #70
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Lemonade
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:08 PM   #71
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let's hear it you fucking blimp

Hi...

Blimp?...
Have u seen yourself?...
Better yet have u seen your girl?...

Bye...

Old 07-28-2015, 08:15 PM   #72
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Quote:

just saying
Hi...

like I said I enjoy this text shit but if I chose to keep my job out of it that's my right...
Text isn't more important to me than my job...
So if I feel that my privacy was invaded then I'm going to deal with it like any person whose privacy was invaded...
I'm going to stop the shit before it gets worse...
I'm not going to give money to a weirdo to get info on a weirdo...
I don't even know wtf dox is...
Like I said if it was just about the pics I would've been like it is what it is but once the job shit got mentioned I wasn't cool with that...

Bye...

Old 07-28-2015, 08:18 PM   #73
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Y'all niggas need to drink an Angry Orchard together, and take a look at the computer screen.

It's a fucking computer screen!
Old 07-28-2015, 08:21 PM   #74
IAmRhetoric
Finding the light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Y'all niggas need to drink an Angry Orchard together, and take a look at the computer screen.

It's a fucking computer screen!
repped
Quote:
Old 07-28-2015, 08:25 PM   #75
Ace
The Bad Guy

Battle Record: 2-1

Ace has a brilliant futureAce has a brilliant futureAce has a brilliant futureAce has a brilliant futureAce has a brilliant futureAce has a brilliant futureAce has a brilliant futureAce has a brilliant futureAce has a brilliant futureAce has a brilliant futureAce has a brilliant future

haha @Hush over a M in the bank?

in Greece tho : (
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:27 PM   #76
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

like I said I enjoy this text shit but if I chose to keep my job out of it that's my right...
Text isn't more important to me than my job...
So if I feel that my privacy was invaded then I'm going to deal with it like any person whose privacy was invaded...
I'm going to stop the shit before it gets worse...
I'm not going to give money to a weirdo to get info on a weirdo...
I don't even know wtf dox is...
Like I said if it was just about the pics I would've been like it is what it is but once the job shit got mentioned I wasn't cool with that...

Bye...
Did you miss where I said I didn't know your full name or work and was trolling you hahaha

It's okay pal everything will be fine
Old 07-28-2015, 08:29 PM   #77
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

@big baby
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:29 PM   #78
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

If I'm lying I'm flying and my feet ain't never left the ground

Bro I just copped a 2015 jag
Dreams come true I been telling yall
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:31 PM   #79
IAmRhetoric
Finding the light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
If I'm lying I'm flying and my feet ain't never left the ground

Bro I just copped a 2015 jag
Dreams come true I been telling yall
dawg i feel you i just copped a 2005 huffy

you have no idea nigga
shit is so reliable
Quote:
Old 07-28-2015, 08:31 PM   #80
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Quote:

just saying
Quote:
Did you miss where I said I didn't know your full name or work and was trolling you hahaha

It's okay pal everything will be fine
Hi...

U sent me emails and posted my last name on here...
I didn't give you the permission to that...
We're going to find out just how much of a troll it was...
U know, just to be safe and all...

Bye...