Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-30-2023, 03:51 PM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future
Exclamation Sinacog RAPS!

never knew this before

https://m.soundcloud.com/ajf-2/2013-till-infinity
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 04:46 PM   #2
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

woof, a decade ago.

that was the last time I released music as well... holy SHIT, that needs to change.
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 11:54 PM   #3
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

actually for being really bad, thats not even that bad

if he had someone who actually had a producer that made stuff sync up... his voice was decent and his flow was there wouldn't even sound bad

my shit was like 15+ years ago and production wise it sounded better... but it was just me yelling out streets and neighborhoods like I was funk flex or some shit. I basically didn't even rap even though I could. Let me see if I can find it even though its embarrassing... but soundclick probably deletes shit after a period of time.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:04 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

LMAO I found it in 2 seconds... god damn they must never delete things.

I uploaded it in 2003... so 20 years ago.. I was 16... what in THEE fuck and its as bad as I thought it would be... here it is...

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=431994

That blows my mind I for real never would have thought it'd still be there
Old 12-01-2023, 12:07 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=431994

represent... represent.... represent... haha but I never actually tried to be a rapper or took being an artist seriously... crazy as fuck its still on there that was me at 16-17... 20 years ago accourding to the date uploaded
Old 12-01-2023, 12:17 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I remember I did that shit on a gateway 2000 computer with whatever computer microphone that came with it and used the base level sound recording program that came with windows and then a dude I knew did things to it to make it sound better... had no clue that'd still be online thats pretty mind blowing.... so who wants to sign me
Old 12-01-2023, 12:28 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I battled in the RBL too... rapmusic.com actual rap shit, same time period as like DZK and Warbux and Nimrod and Wird of Pley... those are just the names I remember. I won my first battle don't remember against who it definetly wasn't against one of those guys, no showed the next... I was young and doing life things and didn't have like an actual set up... like I said a gateway 2000 computer with whatever mic came with the computer. I can't find where I uploaded those battles at though.