Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2017, 05:43 AM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future
Default Dadcees thread? Dadcees thread.

So a lot of us had a kid around roughly the same time, which means we must all be getting to the one year mark soon. First Christmas with the little ones! What you guys getting them? I picked up my daughter a ton of diff bits throughout the year, a lot of books with animals as she seems really into those at the minute, anything with the different animals and noises and textures if you've seen those touchy-feely style books. Anything with cats and owls seem to go down well so I've putting together a woodland theme for her room. It's snowing like crazy here right now but I took her to the zoo at the weekend and ended up dropping my phone in the sealion enclosure and having to ask a member of staff to climb in and get it like a complete dumbass roflzzz but otherwise life is good and I'm looking forward to our first Christmas together. How you guys doing?
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:05 AM   #2
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

GOt a bunch of clothes. Some learning V-TEC toys... Shapes, colors and placing shapes in the appropriate spot type shit a long with a ride on carriage thing for the bike. So I can work on cardio and take little man with me while music blaring. He loves that type of shit.

He's a fucking dare devil.

10 months old and taking 1 step already before be plops on his ass. Started crawling at 6 and 1/2 months old and standing at 8 months. I'm thinking he'll be full blown walking with in the next couple of weeks.

Well I tried uploading a picture but photobucket charging $399.99 for 3rd party hosting, like wtf? Lol...

Where else can I upload the picture of Lil mans?

Last edited by Amen; 12-12-2017 at 08:22 AM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:43 AM   #3
Cool

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
GOt a bunch of clothes. Some learning V-TEC toys... Shapes, colors and placing shapes in the appropriate spot type shit a long with a ride on carriage thing for the bike. So I can work on cardio and take little man with me while music blaring. He loves that type of shit.

He's a fucking dare devil.

10 months old and taking 1 step already before be plops on his ass. Started crawling at 6 and 1/2 months old and standing at 8 months. I'm thinking he'll be full blown walking with in the next couple of weeks.

Well I tried uploading a picture but photobucket charging $399.99 for 3rd party hosting, like wtf? Lol...

Where else can I upload the picture of Lil mans?
nigga nobody here tryin to see that u want to he a real dad boil a pot of water then take ur 10 month old and drown the faggot in it gtfoh
Old 12-12-2017, 09:39 AM   #4
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool View Post
nigga nobody here tryin to see that u want to he a real dad boil a pot of water then take ur 10 month old and drown the faggot in it gtfoh
You are trying way to hard bro.

Cool it a bit. Let your faggotism be more natural instead of forcing it.

Homosexuals like you don't have children. You are probably still a virgin living in your parents basement. You don't belong in this thread.

This is the grown manthread, please see your way the fuck out, fuckboy.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:39 AM   #5
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't rb people stay there :(
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #6
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Why can't rb people stay there :(
Sucks over there
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:20 PM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-12-2017, 01:13 PM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

@Diode - your kid hate shoes as well?

LOL word, mine does everything in his power to remove them off of his feet, hahaha...