As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Lol, you're kidding me right?

I haven't wrote a bar in 2 years, I think... I'd be just as bad as 2cripple.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:21 AM   #22
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

The recession aint a bad thought tbh. If done right. With a little shelf for keboard. Maybe a retractable one that slides under the cpu into the wall. A bit extra work but easy enough to frame out. Depending of the dimensions behind the drywall between the next wall. He might not have the space and it would be sticking out the other side of the wall in the next room ir some shit lol.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:44 AM   #23
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all are seriously so old lmao

I'd rather put piles of shit on the desk than use a keyboard tray
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:14 PM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Monitor Recession is modern, bruh.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:01 PM   #25
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You just mean a wall mount? It sounds like your saying rip my wall apart to its size so I have to do it again if I switch monitors/get a second

If you just mean a wall mount what do you mean by putting my pc in the wall lol?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-30-2017, 04:29 PM   #26
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I think he means actually cutti f the wall out to ize. Puting a shelf within the cut. Then doing the same for the tower? Idk. Its a lot more work and youd have to be handy with some carpentry. Nothing difficult. I mean it could look good or end up being a horrible idea. I think what you have there is the route i would go tbh. It has room to set my mic on the table and other shit cpu related. So ya.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:31 PM   #27
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Nah, you could use a wall mount but what I'm referring to is integrating the system inside of the wall. Isn't hard and actually saves on space - considering you do not have to utilize furniture and actually increases the value of your home from an appearance perspective.

I recessed all my TV's and entertainment units inside of the wall. Like if the bed room had multiple closets, depending on the location of the closet, I utilized that closet to build the entertainment center as you seemed to have done however you just removed the door and added a shelf lol. I would have been more creative, but that is me... YOu don't have to limit yourself to one size monitor either... You could have utilized larger dimensions and used speakers or w/e to fill in the gaps.

That is just me thou.

Regardless, your concept was cool bro, wasn't knocking it - if you feel as if I was... I was just trying to provide feedback and potential suggestions for improvements.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:37 PM   #28
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Example... And kind of the set up I have in living room and bedrooms.

I hate excess furniture, TV UNITS, TV STANDS, ETC...

To me, it's a more modern and cleaner look.

Once again, that is just me tho... It's all DIY if you're a REAL MAN and know how to use power tools and a tape measure, which I assume you do...

Maybe? LOL...
Old 10-30-2017, 06:09 PM   #29
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post

Once again, that is just me tho... It's all DIY if you're a REAL MAN and know how to use power tools and a tape measure, which I assume you do...

Maybe? LOL...
Yeah tgat would not work for a computer man

I spent a lot of money on that pc to not have it's side panel showing its glory. Not gonna hide it in a shelf lol but that is dope for a living room
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-30-2017, 06:10 PM   #30
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
I think he means actually cutti f the wall out to ize. Puting a shelf within the cut. Then doing the same for the tower? Idk. Its a lot more work and youd have to be handy with some carpentry. Nothing difficult. I mean it could look good or end up being a horrible idea. I think what you have there is the route i would go tbh. It has room to set my mic on the table and other shit cpu related. So ya.
I change cases/other thinfs all the time that would be super inconvenient

Size would need to be adjusted abd to hide cables of have to route them into the wall and make a chore out of switching mice/keyboards/headphones
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-30-2017, 07:15 PM   #31
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:

Maybe? LOL...
you sound like a fag. If that's you in your avy, then it all makes sense.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:01 AM   #32
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
you sound like a fag. If that's you in your avy, then it all makes sense.
You are the fag, my man.

I'd steal your bitch and her best friend, guaranteed facts. Then mush the bitch and tell her to keep it moving after spitting on your shitty air force once that were outdated 15 years ago.

All facts.

You words don't phase me, keep trying tho groupie pussy.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:02 AM   #33
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Yeah tgat would not work for a computer man

I spent a lot of money on that pc to not have it's side panel showing its glory. Not gonna hide it in a shelf lol but that is dope for a living room
Meh, it would work but I see what you mean now. Didn't realize the tower was lit up and all weird shit glowing from it. That would kind of hide the extra shit lol.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:17 AM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Meh, it would work but I see what you mean now. Didn't realize the tower was lit up and all weird shit glowing from it. That would kind of hide the extra shit lol.
Yeah man that set up you're thinking of is great for living rooms but pc masterrace set ups don't do that family room shit
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-31-2017, 09:37 AM   #35
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Yea man... I agree with you.

I rescind the my suggestion lol.