Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 7 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 10:24 PM   #1
Sammy

Champed
- Write Week 7

Sammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant futureSammy has a brilliant future

IV, my Man U did a verse on the election and social landscape? Because not enough of those has been scribed already. Read this yesterday and I was hoping with another perusing I can pick up on something new but alas it was just as boring. First off I hate "ion" rhyming. Nothing personal it just annoys me lol. It's cheap. Flow wasn't as smooth due to lack of transition imo. I do like some of the scheme employed.

2trip/ from RB to here I see unintelligible nonsense is still something ur doing. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU TALKKNG ABOUT nigga? Tone was al over the place. Image made no sense. Rhyming had the swag of someone who started yesterday. Trip I like u bro for ur thick skin but come on son.

Vote IV because his made sense.