Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 13 > NBL Archives

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2019, 06:50 PM   #1
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future
Default NBL WEEK 2 MAG: WHATS THAT?! A BUGS LIFE

NBL Week 2 Mag: A Bugga Boo

Introduction

What’s up guys, sorry for the delay but of course I’m always here starting the NBL when I have the least amount of time as possible lmao. Things will get much better towards the end of May, but some help would be appreciated - even as a one week thing. But huge shoutout to Cereal who isn’t even involved in the league yet, but is always willing to help out with an interview. We have a second interview ready for you guys where Cereal Explains Wordplay.

Interview With Cereal

QUESTION:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto
What’s up man, was hoping you could do another audio interview, answer these questions in an audio clip like last time!

1. Do you think Sinacog is the true Javier? Is he better than Blue Bayoudong?

2. Can you recite your favorite Sinacog bar? Please?

3. Read these 5 words and tell me what the wordplay means to you:

3a. Interstellar (into Stella)
3b. Barthalomule (barf on a mule)
3c. Tuberculosis (to burp on yo sis)
3d. Uterus pond (there’s otters in the pond)
3e. Praxis test (practice exam)

4. How do you pronounce the word Diode?

5. If you could have $300 and a trip to Wisconsin, where would you go?

6. Can you give a shoot out to someone?

7. What you’ll do for funs?
ANSWER:

Week 1 Reviews

Top 10 Punches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight
ur dumb daughter trys to earn stacks daily, ugly ho not gettin a buck
she can't even make a Bandwidth that ass the internet even rejected the slut
Quote:
Originally Posted by seth
Wrote 4 for Dyna b4 I realized I was battlin' u, sad but true- it never quits
Semi spits? You fake thugs write a lot of metal bars for never bein' behind them shits
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher
This geek works on computers! He’s not the type to be muzzle muting
He’ll leave this scuffle oozin cuz I’ve NEVER met a tech I've had troubleshoooting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius
He taking his girl out for fancy meals like she ain’t 3 bills...dude’s kiddin’ himself
Quit fuckin’ with me, kid...You been droppin’ 100 on a Pig wayyyy before Blue did it to Zelph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred
Rounds thru the air like pizza dough. Bitch I keep a fully w/ a clip
Dis that Grim Reaper flow. Last thing JB seen was a Black hoodie n a Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred
Chasin em wit a chopper like he jumpin borders. 6 shot make em drop dead
This shit like a Trump supporter. That MAGA leave ur whole fuckin top red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black
Got beef? We’ll spray the whole house to settle it bitch. Ya child near? Let em get hit/
The Code word was Scooby Doo...My dawgs even got the ‘meddlin kids’/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black
U talked mad shit - i ain’t like ya speech. That stealing bars shit don’t fly with me/
You ain’t Jesus Christ but you’ll die like him...after I raise a beam beside a thief/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC
Stick Cliques sloppy cousin. Bad wording, choppy trouble
Boyyy you just Arya Stark naked... What's that?! A Body double
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz
The metal rise ya! Red beam give me directions...it start to analyze ya
Catch you travelin - Give u tha Bird with the double scope..Thats the TripAdvisor

Week 2 Predictions

Snitching is gangsta (1-0) vs. Killing Spree (1-0)

This battle was requested by both parties and as long as two people with similar records wanna battle each other, I have no reason to deny it. That’s what we’re here for right? Sex with dia? Something tells me that KS is looking for some easy wins this season judging by this but you won’t get far in this league without facing some tough competition. Snit made me kind of proud last week by showing and dropping votes (even though a lot of them were trash). This battle can be anyone’s game but I’m gonna go with KS based off of experience and ammo. Killing Spree 60/40

Jabari Black (1-0) vs. Suthaveli (1-0)

This one has BOTW potential written all over it. JB has been on a rampage lately, taking out vet after vet - he’s making a statement people. Suthaveli has some dope ass concepts which I really enjoy, the only thing that hurts him sometimes is wording. If Suth can get that wording situation handled then this may be a tough call. Regardless of the outcome, I’m looking forward to both verses - but I’m gonna edge it to JB. Jabari Black 55/45

Dominate (1-0) vs. Cashius (1-0)

I go to RB from time to time to do my research and see who may no show etc etc.. Dominate has been talking about being busy this week so idk what’s going on, if he doesn’t check in by tomorrow then I’ll have to sub in for him and destroy Cashius. Aside from that, Dom is doing great in text and i don’t know is Cashius would be able to top that currently. Cashius had a pretty cool verse last week, but it was definitely a step down from the typical Cashius quality verses we see. If Dominate shows then I’m gonna edge it his way. Dominate 55/45

BodySnatcher (1-0) vs. Maximus (1-0)

I like Maximus a lot......like a lot a lot...but the main thing I’ve noticed is that he has cool concepts and good wording, but the formula he uses to execute his bars is pretty outdated. BodySnatcher is a prime candidate to drop nice week after week, so this should turn out to be a pretty cool battle. I’d like to see an upset get pulled here but I’m gonna day BodySnatcher takes it pretty comfortably. BodySnatcher 65/35

ORC (1-0) vs. Innovator (1-0)

The boy Innovator is on thin ice by not voting last week, but it’s ok. Everybody has their own real life shit and that has to be taken into account sometimes. Orc did good last week and came up on a W. When it comes to this battle I think oRX will take it based off experience and talent. ORC 70/30

Allen Knight (1-0) vs. Blue Bayou (0-0)

If stupid idiot Blue Bayou actually drops a real Verse then this could be a dope ass battle. Both of these guys are NC legends and consistently drop good quality shit. It’s tough to pick a winner here but judging by verse quality as of late, mixed in with time and scheduling, I think Blue Bayou will edge this one. Blue Bayou 55/45

Black Mask (0-0) vs. Wanderer (0-0)

These guys are both expected to no show. I’ve seen Wanderer battle before and despite being foreign, he has some good shit under his ears. I’ve never seen Black Max battle but I’ve peeped his freestyle video which was decent. I still think neither guy will show but if they do, then I have Wanderer. Wanderer 60/40

Incredible (0-0) vs. Sinacog (0-0)

This shit gonna be a body lol Sinacog has been killin people lately yet keeps getting robbed in battles. I don’t get it. Incredible has what it takes to be good but sometimes gets too emotional with everything and ends up with a subpar verse. This is definitely gonna be a test for Inc here, I need to see if he can beat the best worst person on the site. Sinacog 55/45

Flow (0-0) vs. Mr. J (0-0)

Flows been ballin lately in the 1-2 Punch. Mr. J is a back and forth kind of guy who may have a few good ones per battle but is typically more of a topical guy. I think Flow will take this one with a few weird scientific references that nobody gets, and some British Wordplay. Flow 65/35

DynamiCz (0-1) vs. seth (0-1)

Both of these guys are good. DynamiCz has a unique gunbar heavy style that has grown on people and accepted as dope. Seth has a style that is more focused on personals and current event references. They each have the ability to win here but it’s gonna be decided by whose hungrier. I’m gonna go with.....DynamiCz. DynamiCz 55/45

Papp Smeari (0-0) vs. INF (0-1)

Spit cried and signed out. I have no clue who Pap smear is but he’s been dropping some good stuff in the cypher thus far. Whether he’s able to translate that into a verse that can beat INF is another story. Inf has been doing good but decided to no show last week smh, oh and not vote. Keep it up you’re making me very happy here. INF 60/40

John Dillinger (0-1) vs. Cred (0-1)

John Dillinger wanted to do an interview with me but I have no idea how to work that shit. Cred came up with an L against JB last week and is looking for some revenge. But wait, has he logged in since losing? Did he drop a vote at all last week? Oh no I don’t think he did. It’s fine but let’s keep shit moving feller. If both guys show to this, I have Cred taking it. Cred 60/40

josh s (0-1) vs. veritas (0-1)

Sorry guys I can’t really leave a prediction cause it’s already open for votes. Looking dope though, props to both of you for dropping early.

Outro

That’s all folks, I have an important assessment tomorrow afternoon and it ain’t no stupid ass fuckin praxis exam. Imagine 35 sit ups in 1 minute, absolutely insane smfh. Next week will still be busy for me but will be a lot better and the mag will definitely be out on time. Nuke yourselves and show for your battle tonight.

Last edited by Zaddy; 05-02-2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #2
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

@Aero @bleak @Cereal @Destroyer @King @Miss Netcees @Ryno @Sinacog @Sharp @Snitching is gangsta @Blas @Cred @DynamiCz @BodySnatcher @Jabari Black @Flow @Suthaveli @Ghost1 @Innovator @Incredible @ORC @Killing Spree @Real Spit @King @JEM @Barcotic @Blue Bayou @Dregs @Viper @Schadenfreude @MFtastick @joog @Maximus @sraL @MMLP @Diablo @Plot @Chyeahhh!!! @Alvin Karpis @murda sho @Resin M-I-C @pharohs army @superboy estar legend @Prozac @Dominate @juan Dillinger @Lenox @Useless @Big Bolo @Krucial Th1rt3en @King Karaoke @Lotto Smirk @Defiant @WRATH @veritas @shia lebruh @Cyrax @Black Mask @Nigma @Qualm @Objective @Enbombz @Basic M @Saitama @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Meth @Slechtn @b dot lesnar @Mike Wrecka @Greed @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Packed Graves @Frank Metts @Moe Jetts @Paradigm @Ronin @ill nik-A @sour joog @Knux @Strikta @Cashius @El Muffin @Junto @Tic @trap @classickERBL @Plethora @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @sonny daze @Wanderer @SuckaFreeCashier @Razah @Adonis @big baby @Cynic @Witty @Neighbor @JShazo @Victor @Hush @Joe Boston @Ender @Pinot Grij @strange @Unfukwitable @Profit @Habitat @Mr. J @Swerve @Burd @Letterman @Darker Ego @kannon @Concrete @Untold @Artifice @Adverse @john hensley @Clout @BROKE LESNAR @josh s @Papp Smeari @INF @Sharp.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:30 PM   #3
Miss Netcees
Netcees's Hottest lady <3

Miss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant future

Congrats everyone
Old 05-02-2019, 07:34 PM   #4
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I'm only at Zelph breaking down @Dominate Casper bar and I'm already wayyy gone
-kungfugrip
Old 05-02-2019, 07:49 PM   #5
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

How do I go about proving I'm not this dia guy?
Real talk...I'm 'let's get it' I'm sure upn heads remember me....but the dia shit is lame...dudes getting points for personals that's not even dissing me.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:49 PM   #6
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Oh n dope mag
Old 05-02-2019, 07:58 PM   #7
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

@Zunto appreciate the work. That dill is aw wasn’t fair to y’all.. I’m sorry
Old 05-02-2019, 08:01 PM   #8
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
How do I go about proving I'm not this dia guy?
Real talk...I'm 'let's get it' I'm sure upn heads remember me....but the dia shit is lame...dudes getting points for personals that's not even dissing me.
Name change maybe?

Also @Zunto dope mag doggie I will def vote this week
Old 05-02-2019, 08:08 PM   #9
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

I can vouch .. snit isn’t dia
Old 05-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #10
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

dope mag. Props
Old 05-02-2019, 10:05 PM   #11
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

"popularize a ghost" - When it pop, you'll arise a ghost

"his style is miss and come back" - when you throw a boomerang and miss, it will come back. that is how a boomerang is designed to work.

------

Idk if you're trying to troll or be funny but good job either way. I'm sure there was more information I could pass on but i'd rather pass on that. I now see the appeal behind using fonts/italics/bolds/ and other methods of highlighting concepts/rhymes/wordplays.

we thought text had evolved but it devolved.

congrats
Old 05-02-2019, 10:07 PM   #12
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Surrikan buddy
Old 05-02-2019, 10:08 PM   #13
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

I will give you props for your time invested. I sense that in some ways you're being genuine. So my hopes is that you will be humble. I will be patient and do my best at teaching you if you're sincere.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:18 PM   #14
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh s View Post
I will give you props for your time invested. I sense that in some ways you're being genuine. So my hopes is that you will be humble. I will be patient and do my best at teaching you if you're sincere.
What do you mean man? Lol. Everything is legit, if I’m not quite feeling a wordplay then hey...
Old 05-02-2019, 10:22 PM   #15
josh s
w0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
What do you mean man? Lol. Everything is legit, if I’m not quite feeling a wordplay then hey...
did u not feel it? or did you not get it?

you said that you thought the wordplay was "poplar eyes".

or maybe you were joking.

you have to say /sarcasm or I wont understand. sorry mate im not from here
Old 05-02-2019, 10:24 PM   #16
josh s
w0000

am i being trolled? if so would some one just pm me and let me know. come on y'all. the joke is over u got the new guy.. hahaha

wtf
Old 05-02-2019, 10:27 PM   #17
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Popularize

Popular eyes

It’s getting late
Old 05-02-2019, 10:29 PM   #18
josh s
w0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
Popularize

Popular eyes

It’s getting late

Pop you’ll arise
Old 05-02-2019, 10:39 PM   #19
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh s View Post
Pop you’ll arise
But the thing with wordplay is that it has to work when you naturally say it. You can alter the way you say words just to make certain wordplays work. You can’t change where the emphasis on certain words is supposed to be, sure you can say it’s slant, or you can “see it” - but it’s not a perfect wordplay unless it works both ways and sounds out naturally the way you intend it to be.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:54 PM   #20
josh s
w0000

When spoken verbally you can do it very easily. With a stutter or slight pause, or as you say slang. But you’re arguing with what is common practice in every facet of rap battle culture. I see your point but it would seem to me that your disagreement there in lies with the culture of battle rap itself and not the way we use wordplay.