- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1-2 Magazine Week 3.

Week 3 1-2 Punchline Magazine

Intro

Watsgood yah pussy ass niggas, its time for another edition of the 1-2 mag by yah boy Funeral Knight & have some help by the homie Aero, This past week was pretty fuckin dope only 3 N/S shoulda been 0 but some niggas can't write a bar in 10 mins LOL, anyway there was some real dope bars this past week. We have some dope sign ins like the Hoffer's Orc & Hush as well as some new comers to the site an league, this week looks fire. Ight, Lets get into this mag yah'll.

Reviews

By Aero

Barcotic vs Certain

Certain had a decent concept with Juiced Bar. I couldn't give it to him Bc I'm huge on wording. Barcotic had a nice concept but technically it doesn't make sense. You don't text in caps to convey you're in a loud place you text in caps to express yelling and you can do that in a library. Honestly, I may have sheep voted on this one. I really just wanted to say tie. Ultimately somesway I mean somehow Bar won. Lol he had better execution.

Aww Shit vs Pinot

Aww Shit is my guy from RWs but this nigga thought PGs was an okay concept. Either he doesn't respect this site or he doesn't respect the craft Bc that was unacceptable. Pinot had a dope concept and is prolly upset he had to use it now instead of waiting but it prob would've been used by next week. Pinot won easily.

Bags vs Bash

Bash arm bars was just weird. Just weird fam. Like arm bars really? Isn't it bear armS? You have the right to bare arm. Nah fam. Bags toss a round? When has a mentors been referred to as a round? You guys were just off. Bash won here. The 1-2 for bags is more of a struggle than 315.

Blanco vs Innovator

Blanco this was ok bar. A bit corny but I can dig it. Any bar about smashing someone's girl I'm a fan of. Innovator did you and Aww Shit go to the library and bounce ideas off each other? Taste victory? Trash. The only reason Inno won is Bc of Blanco's music video. He's still paying the price of respect for that.

Destroyer vs Witty

Destroyer lol wit knees was cool no doubt. You were what 26 when The Bodyguard came out? Witty I liked copping gats for poppin gats rhyme. The heaters concept is kinda played and punch didn't have enough sting. Des won easily I'm sure.

Infiltrate vs Cred

Infiltrate this was cool, I liked the execution. Didn't like Willis so much but holes in your core was nice. Cred this was cool for swag & flow I dig it. Infiltrate wins here.

Diablo vs 2tripple

Diablo this was ok, kinda disappointed it ended with an idiomatic phrase. 2trip I'm ok with a general type of bar as long as it's creative. This was a bit stale. Innovator won this but I'm sure it was close. I didn't check the votes.

Orc vs YDK

Orc you had a nice concept but it fell flat to me lol like the titties part was just silly. You could've cleaned this up. YDK whoa man, awful bar. First off all it sounds very gay. He tried to grapple you but couldn't get hard? Orc hard and Orchard is easily the worst nameplay in the history of text and its not even close. Orc won by a body.

Header vs Schadenfreude

Header - nah fam not this time, you love current events though
Schade - good concept, liked the delivery my only gripe is you should've said "I'll put the paddle on the pupil"

Cyrax Vs Aero

by allen

This was a real close match, Cyrax nameplay was pretty nice imo, i thought it was creative. Aero had a funny line w/ the whole bench jawn an bags. The votes went back & forth a little but then swang towards cyrax's way. He picked up the win here.

Power Ranks

1. Infiltration

2. Bash

3. Destroyer

4. Cyrax

5. Schadenfreude

6. Orc

7. Fagcotic

8. Pinot Grij

9. Aero

10. Bags

Honorable mention: Cred, Hush