- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future
Default Beware All Ye Who Enter the Limegreen (NC's diss)

I

Last edited by Vulgar; 12-06-2021 at 10:26 AM.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Fuck

Edit: will be back

Alright im back lol
This is the best diss I've seen so far, and its guna be hard to beat. You went for a straight bar approach and it was very consistent. I mean, nothing felt like a reach here. It was obviously just all fun especially with that diss to your own crew (sorta) that was tight to see. I think naq nigma and strikta caught the worst burn damage here. Lolz though at the detour and DG lines. Some of your best moments came when the complexity of references was turned up i.e. Chyeahhh and Nigma lines.

Tight af Vulgar. Im glad I made it out of this alive

Last edited by Fig; 06-22-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Fig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #3
Eviscerate
stokely carmichael of rap

Eviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant future

Churn out visions the people will like when I speak into mics
Outta this world between the grey lines…
While Nigma the Nephilim is caught photographing Roswell creatures at nigh

^dope reference..

I used to like Chyeahhh despite his complete disregard for scanned information
Changed his name to Edgar cause he’s black… and is always rantin’ and Raven
They planned the invasion. Illuminati pledged the anthems, u just kept the ransom
When I get mad I see red… ya’ll see pink, like il-nika’s temper tantrums

^lol

Trust me I will blow the nitro on you pedophiles and villains
Chronology of events: trap disses Masai Bey, I sigh, Bey starts eyeing some children

^loool , ^that flowed so well too

Psychiatrist with pizazz bumping the tribes of Shabazz, a fuckin’ tyrant with an axe

^loved the tribe of shabazz ref..

But yo, I’ma let uh oh grab the tooleys… and Joe Metts (Captain Boobies)
Rawn’s entire resume consists of unrealistic screenplays rejected from action movies

^leaned me..

That’s a classic doozey. I’m like a starved wolf the way I’ll attack and decapitate em
I joined Above the Rest solely to spread vulgar doctrines thru the crew collaborations

^lol cold blooded

I saw Masai at the chicken spot. Then I took a detour to Tourettes Street.
Orc is the revamped portrait of Dorian Gray: Donovan Frailminded with compressed cheeks.

loooooooooooooooooooooooool @ Tourettes Street and Donovan Frailminded compressed cheeks. that was LOTV to me.

overall this was pretty hilarious i think. well written, with a good balance of comedy and soft jabs and pokes.

well done sir..
you're a beast

Last edited by Eviscerate; 06-21-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Eviscerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Lots of dope lines in here, good shit. Hopefully this will spawn some more disses
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 11:37 PM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

You don't like me no.mo?

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:59 AM   #6
Masaii

Haha good stuff man
Old 06-22-2013, 02:26 AM   #7
Meth

good shit

fixed a couple mentions for you
Old 06-22-2013, 03:18 AM   #8
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

This was dope man, well written...
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 03:21 AM   #9
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Still left me out, fuck you
Old 06-22-2013, 08:03 AM   #10
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

I had to scry these forms on tablets, a knowledge Hobbit. Bilbo the Psycho.
ROFLZZZ. I wonder who unearthed the unnatural filth known as Kyzo

lmao i wonder the same shit every day

the diss was dope there was some really clean lines

But yo, I’ma let uh oh grab the tooleys… and Joe Metts (Captain Boobies)
Rawn’s entire resume consists of unrealistic screenplays rejected from action movies

lmao rawn the last action hero , that movie popped in my head when i read ur bar here

this was dope vulg
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #11
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Yo. This was ill as hell.
Kind of had a rough beginning to me but once I got about 1/3 of the read over this shit really picked up and got ferocious. Dope shit vulgar.

Guess I gotta drop a site diss next lol
Old 06-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #12
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

up
Old 01-24-2019, 11:40 PM   #13
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Lol
Old 01-26-2019, 12:35 AM   #14
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Lmao, this was pretty dope..I could dig this in a way. I'm glad you went on about shouting out people on this website..with good multi-syllabic rhymes..and schemes..I could dig this for the most part man..had a good feel to it..I enjoyed this..you're a dope writer..niice one..good work..keep writing!
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote