Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2014, 12:51 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME
 
veritas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: portal 7 to the 9th exponent
Posts: 16,171
Battle Record: 3-5



Rep Power: 0
veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default CANIMUS SURDIS

{AS WE’RE NEARING THE CLEARING, THE ZERO THEOREM’S HERO’S APPEARING…… }



The mitochondrial symbiosis of cognitive elucidation began,

as the ancient acropolis dropped its anchor on dry land...

the ground shook, the unearthly metalloids reflected gazes

time slowed, the signs showed the prime modes of mazes

the fish began to fly, as new cells divide their kinds inside the brain

they acted as water, form fitting dendritic genesis, providing flame

the crowd that had gathered became despondent:

Their neural capabilities were instantly eclipsed from too much space allotted

In simply contemplating the vessel which now resided in their optics

The door opened and out stepped the being, who spoke… hear the synopsis:



The entities refused to change because their meanings were contingent upon other entities’ meanings which also happened to be changed due to the refusal of others to change their meanings. this refusal changed their meaning regardless, and so the others as well. This is your new mental math.



Minds blown. The ALL of everything is irrelevant to the mind bound by dimensions

Rhymes shone clearly a dream, prevalent in the kind found through ascensions.

Dreams hidden in dreams, content intertwined in the memory gospel

So your codes are hacked by your own, in fact, the enemy’s hostile.

The pedigree of the farthest skies are not bound to this DÉJÀ VU

Perpetual soul searching, slow lurching, and remembering he gained a clue.



The ship ascended up, not to return upon this awareness.

The moral of the story: never be careless.

The moral of that moral: ever see where’s this?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
Zombie
Senior Member
 
Zombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 125
Battle Record: 5-0


Champed
- Art of Writing League

Rep Power: 2645336
Zombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant future
Default

The ending didnt sit well. The overall content mingled around. Very intense
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 01:28 PM   #3
DexLabb
song genius
 
DexLabb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 377




Rep Power: 0
DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level
Default

this is the shit im talking about, what the fuck is this community on?
__________________
ZOOM IN ON THAT ASS LIKE BINOCULARS
DexLabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 03:00 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME
 
veritas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: portal 7 to the 9th exponent
Posts: 16,171
Battle Record: 3-5



Rep Power: 0
veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
The ending didnt sit well. The overall content mingled around. Very intense
thank you buddy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:14 PM   #5
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
Senior Member
 
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 201




Rep Power: 0
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
Default

Quote:
The entities refused to change because their meanings were contingent upon other entities’ meanings which also happened to be changed due to the refusal of others to change their meanings. this refusal changed their meaning regardless, and so the others as well. This is your new mental math.
.....
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 02:48 PM   #6
UnbornBuddha
Senior Member
 
UnbornBuddha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,008
Battle Record: 23-10


Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Rep Power: 23856375
UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future
Default

Wow very dramatic. And I liked the last verse quite a bit. I've always been a fan in ending with riddles, that lead to contemplative introspection. What the being spoke as the so called mental math could have had more meaning. And no that wasn't a pun. This implies that yes I understood what you meant. But you executed it in a way where the paradox of interconnection and inevitable change failed to deliver a change on the reader himself, even if he refused the perspective. I don't know if I'm making it clear. But anyways the rest was most excellent.

By the way I like your final fantasy end of the world logo.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME
 
veritas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: portal 7 to the 9th exponent
Posts: 16,171
Battle Record: 3-5



Rep Power: 0
veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbornBuddha View Post
Wow very dramatic. And I liked the last verse quite a bit. I've always been a fan in ending with riddles, that lead to contemplative introspection. What the being spoke as the so called mental math could have had more meaning. And no that wasn't a pun. This implies that yes I understood what you meant. But you executed it in a way where the paradox of interconnection and inevitable change failed to deliver a change on the reader himself, even if he refused the perspective. I don't know if I'm making it clear. But anyways the rest was most excellent.

By the way I like your final fantasy end of the world logo.
Watching you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
i am drake - dexlabb

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Google+