User Tag List

Old 03-03-2021, 06:01 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Since im doing favorites... Favorite MMA fighters?

In no particular order

1) Diaz brothers, yes i'm putting them in the same boat
2) Clay guida cuz that dude looked like a cave man and fought like it
3) Bj penn... well because hes BJ Penn
4) Lidell because he had that bad ass mohawk and he came out fighting originally like straight out of the trailer park... or at least thats how I viewed him.
5) Robby Lawler... because he's an old head and tough as fuck and just never knew when to say quit.

I don't know who the last dude was, that fought robby lawler but he beat the wholy fuck out of him and robby wouldn't quit.

It was like Forrest Griffin Vs. (that one dude I don't know his name) just beating the fuck out of each other.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:07 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Over all for longevity and baddassery I've gotta go with robby lawler though
Old 03-03-2021, 06:34 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I shit you not this is a true story, if I were lying I'd make it sound better.

This dude who I knew, I owed him a favor and I wouldn't call him a friend more of just an acquaintance. And he's like Jay someone backed out of my little fight would you be willing to step in tomorrow.

I just said yeah whatever, no big deal A) I didn't even think he'd even call me up the next day I thought it was all fucking around drunk talk.

B) I figured if he did and that's what I thought, that it would be backyard kimbo slice type of shit.

Well I was wrong it was in this small gym but there was like a card, there was like PTA old ladies taking admissions and shit and he wrapped my wrists up... and I was like what the fuck is this man

it was too late to back out at that point although I suppose I could have... this little back room had a bunch of little kids... like wrestling and putting their wrestling shit on and it was like an octogon... maybe 300 people there but it was insinde they even had a bunch of like sitting seats.. this shit got foisted upon me

and I fought this Indian guy, which I was actually bigger than... but apparently he was from some rez in Deluth Minnesotta or something and I swung for the fenses but I only hit him in the head... he pieced me up and rear naked choked me. Turns out the guy I was fighting did MMA basically as a living and just went to small venues like this one was all over the north.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:41 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I didn't get hurt.. other than my ego, but I was as unprepared as can be... I never talked to that 'friend' again.

But after I got beat I talked to the Indian dude who whooped my ass and his mom in the locker room, good people... thats when they explained that he was some semi big ticket dude that traveled all around the north in big fights trying to make a name for himself and what not.
Old 03-16-2021, 07:52 AM   #5
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

that list is all over the place

incredible anecdote though
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 09:53 AM   #6
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
khadis ibragimov is my fav fighter

his technique is superb
say word?
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote