User Tag List

Old 02-17-2021, 04:50 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Always wanted to be an entrepreneur...

And I am in a sense... I make 50-60k a year by entrepreneurial means, granted not by legal means. And all that does is pay the bills and live semi comfortably.

But to make the amount of money I do in the way that I do isn't easy it takes a lot of business savvy, and I think I'd be good at doing something more on the straight and narrow.

So do any of you, not have a normal 9-5, or have a normal 9-5 and have good side hustles?

Thats Steve O interviewing Rob Dyrdek, and I never liked Dyrdek... but holy shit he is a hustler of all hustlers. I just watched all that interview in full, its an hour long you might want to skip to about 25%, but he's being so honest about all his business' and ventures that he does. Pretty amazing if you feel like watching it/listening.
Old 02-17-2021, 04:52 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I didn't like Rob before that.. actually still don't like him after but he seems cooler and obviously is an insanely good business man. Listen that when or if you have the time, it'll inspire you some.
Old 02-17-2021, 06:44 AM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

trippinoffthemanure
Old 02-17-2021, 07:20 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
trippinoffthemanure
Done mushrooms before.. 4x... liked it each time was very fun.

Reminded me of when I was a little kid and smoked weed for the first few times laughing at everything etc.

But I always grew up in the hood, I have no idea how to get you shrooms/LSD... I can get you busted fake cut molly X pills. But no shrooms or LSD.

I can get you coke/crack/heroin/most pills.... meaning like benzos or opiates. I sure as fuck could never come up with some shrooms or LSD, that's some white boy shit.
Old 02-17-2021, 07:30 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I'd love to do shrooms again... my dude was at a renaissance festival and bought hits of acid off one of the workers... and so we went and took 2 of the tabs... and they were like on a full sheet like peices of paper off a legit acid sheet and whatever... but there was nothing on there

we tricked each other into thinking we were high for like 10 minutes.. and then realized nahh shits placebo effect.... nigga got ripped but no big deal it was only for like 30$... so I tried to do acid but shit was fake
Old 02-17-2021, 07:39 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I heard like Cam'Ron and shit saying he's got a bunch of fast food franchises that he owns and whatever... ok thats nice... taco bell isn't probably ever going to lose money.. but you have to have enough in the first place to get it.

And I know this guy, my dads friend who lives in Ft. Collin's colorado... which is rich as fuck if you didn't know. Thats yuppie central of the world. Thats like the San Fran of the midwest.. he's never had a real job, ever since my dad has known him from high school.. he just scams and gets by. At a high level.... I'm trying to do something like that but don't know how to.
Old 02-17-2021, 08:49 AM   #7
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

You can just grow shrooms yourself. I’ll send you info. Let’s start a business venture together.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 08:59 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

thats some super hard shit to do, I knew some dude who tried it and it was a fail. And even if that I don't know who i'd sell it to.. although I do live in a college town.

But I knew a dude who tried and.... he bought spores or whatever off the internet and tried to do it all... takes a long time... shit didn't happen. And ever if it did i'm not trying to be Timothy Leary and give shit away for free I'm talking about making money.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:01 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I live in Michigan where weed has been legal for about a year... and people still buy weed off me.. but its dropped down.

They just buy it because its a hassle to grow it, and the dispensary's are expensive as fuck.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:20 AM   #10
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

You don't give test samples for shrooms, wtf? It's literally once one in a blue moon kimd of thing... Doing that just gives people a free trip they didn't have to buy for lol

However, when you do get it right: They take less space than weed, doesn't smell and you can get different types depending on your needs. Your clientele is hippies and weirdos that pay up. Not as many frequent customers tho cus it's not really a recreational thing, that's why few people sell it but also how you can spike the price by 10-20$ when demand is high. If you want to make money: bag it up and go to invite only private psytrance festivals. You can get into that scene from Facebook groups, just venture down the rabbit hole a little. Once you got a few psychonauts liking you they'll come to you before these events so you don't even have to go there.

"tried to do acid but shit was fake". Be careful with that stuff, it's a nerd thing to do but test your shit if you got it off the streets. You should regardless tbh but especially if you bought it off the streets and not some good rated seller off the dark web. The neurotoxicity can be high with basically little to no research on how it affects your brain

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 02-17-2021 at 09:25 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 10:27 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I make a living off of the exchange of substances. I've been to prison for almost 3 years over it. I've ben to jail over it many a time.

I have no desire or inclination to do hard drugs ever again. I would however love to take some shrooms or LSD. And get my girl to do it, that'd be fun... but I have no idea who I'd even get that from, and I run in drug circle. Thats for white people.
Old 02-17-2021, 10:33 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I was never into the deep web or silk road or any of that shit.. I was doing it in real life.

I did have a real life friend of mine send me close to 1,000 bars of xanax in a sealed tight ziploc in a coffee can, from a place in the US to another place in the US with no problems though.

Nothing happened,
Old 02-17-2021, 11:52 AM   #13
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Did some 1P-LSD last year, made in a Canadian lab. Top quality kind of stuff. If you know people in the business I'm sure one of your friends would be happy to order some for you if you don't want to go through the hassle that is the dark web yourself. It's worth it, quality is super important with psychedelics for desired effects, just knowing it's pure does a lot with your psyche going into a trip like that. Specially for first timers, thinking about your girl and preventing bad trip as much as possible

Old 02-17-2021, 03:12 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah i'm talking about X pills or whatever, thats weak as hell. I've taken what i've sold a lot and no bullshit I can barely feel it.

My point is I'd like to do some real real psychadellics like maybe pure molly.. good luck with that, or shrooms.. no clue.. lsd... no clue. Shit must exist out there but I don't know how to procure that.
Old 02-17-2021, 04:28 PM   #15
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Best drug experience ever was some really pure ecstasy that came in a pink pill with a fish symbol on it. Probably 15-16 years ago.
A close second would be shrooms, also that long ago.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:12 PM   #16
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Pure molly delivered as a 1g crystal for me is my best experience. A friend of a friend had a connect and we went to private forest party to try it out. Best concert experience of my life, it was amazing. Do recommend. You can get lucky with pills too like it sounds like p.a. was (putting it above shrooms is a give away, haha) Feel free to share the experience if you want, I love hearing trip reports from molly. Those stories fill me with joy given that it's not a frequent thing someone does

Last edited by Objective; 02-17-2021 at 06:14 PM.
Old 02-17-2021, 06:27 PM   #17
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Pure molly delivered as a 1g crystal for me is my best experience. A friend of a friend had a connect and we went to private forest party to try it out. Best concert experience of my life, it was amazing. Do recommend. You can get lucky with pills too like it sounds like p.a. was (putting it above shrooms is a give away, haha) Feel free to share the experience if you want, I love hearing trip reports from molly. Those stories fill me with joy given that it's not a frequent thing someone does
Was flooded with joy and happiness and empathy (way more than the other 5 times i did a pill) and then the best as I was coming down I smoked some weed and started hallucinating. Large moving Pac-man shadows on the ceiling.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 04:03 AM   #18
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Fuck yeah, sounds like you got the good stuff. I usually hallucinate too on the comedown which is made a bit more powerful with weed. I've had wool particles on my sweater start dancing around, fur moving and forming patterms on a friend's dog, patterns in general and highly detailed faces and objects in the clouds. Would love to see those pacman shadows tho, lol That sounds like an incredibly cool visual to get. The afterglow the next 2 days is warm and chill too, none of that "hard crash" stuff people that probably did too much is talking about, just exhausted from the day before

Last edited by Objective; 02-18-2021 at 04:07 AM.
Old 02-19-2021, 12:23 PM   #19
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I hope you develop colon cancer.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 10:03 PM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

The people I deal with... no recreational or party drugs... other than god knows what XTC cut a million times home made pill press stuff... I dunno.

The only drugs i'd like to do now is psychedelic and I don't know anyone who I could even get that from.