- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

you’re a moron
these were tested prior to rollout like every vaccine ever
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 10:19 AM   #42
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
imagine being alarmed by the handful of people effected by something that doesn't have bad effects on 99.9 percent of people

what fools am i right guys
Boom
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 10:38 AM   #43
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

not all of us are ok with actively killing our older relatives
philosophy.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:03 AM   #44
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
not all of us are ok with actively killing our older relatives
Man you the only elderly person everybody hates, stop trying to make this an ageist thing
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 11:05 AM   #45
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

By the way...

A Portuguese court just ruled the PCR test is INEFFECTIVE IN DETECTING COVID and likely has around a 97% false positive rate.

Look it up yourself.

It’s what I’ve been saying. The recommended cycle threshold for the PCR test is way too high, resulting in viruses being detected that aren’t covid. Hence, the high case numbers. Also why most people who are dying already got issues or are old as shit. Because most people aren’t catching covid, they are catching the flu.

Why else would the flu numbers be so significantly low this year compared to others?

Why are the “all cause mortality” numbers relatively the same this year compared to years past, globally and in the US?

All you gotta do is research how the PCR test works to connect the dots.

The creator of he test himself said it’s not meant to be used for virus detection and identification.

And if you refute this without knowing how a PCR test works, you’re just showing how stupid you are, and arguing with the very science you claim to trust

Last edited by Coop; 01-14-2021 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:15 AM   #46
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
imagine being alarmed by the handful of people effected by something that doesn't have bad effects on 99.9 percent of people

what fools am i right guys
you're right to be alarmed. it is alarming that some people are getting strange side effects. it should be investigated further and treated with seriousness. i'm not at all denying the side effects are real.

but if we're comparing relative danger of the vaccine and the corona virus, there isn't much of a comparison. be aware of the potential side effects, but if you want to get back to the "normal" version of America, the only path there is through mass vaccinations.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 11:17 AM   #47
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
but if we're comparing relative danger of the vaccine and the corona virus, there isn't much of a comparison. be aware of the potential side effects, but if you want to get back to the "normal" version of America, the only path there is through mass vaccinations.
Your last sentence is propaganda.

You see how when something is repeated you have no choice but to acknowledge it? And if you are uneducated on the subject matter, it’s much easier to just agree and go along?

It’s what’s happening worldwide.

Research “the big lie”.

And his statement is a double entendre but I’m sure you knew that
Old 01-14-2021, 11:19 AM   #48
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

originally i was going to responsively debunk Coops latest post. maybe note the fact that he failed to cite his sources once again. or that PCR tests are based on DNA which makes it pretty easy to tell different virus apart.
http://siarchives.si.edu/research/vi...C%20California.

then i took a second to think about it. won't we all be better of if the stupid people catch this?
Old 01-14-2021, 11:23 AM   #49
Coop

Quote:
originally i was going to responsively debunk Coops latest post. maybe note the fact that he failed to cite his sources once again. or that PCR tests are based on DNA which makes it pretty easy to tell different virus apart.
http://siarchives.si.edu/research/vi...C%20California.

then i took a second to think about it. won't we all be better of if the stupid people catch this?
Perfect example of fake smart.

Let me expose you

Because I fully believe you did one search on PCR test. Posted a random article without reading it, made a comment irrelevant to the subject matter, and tryna play it off like you debunked something.

How does this debunk cycle thresholds over 35 being a cause of false positives? Because that was my point? Go ahead smart guy
Old 01-14-2021, 11:27 AM   #50
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

stfu closs
philosophy.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:28 AM   #51
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
you’re a moron
these were tested prior to rollout like every vaccine ever
no they weren't.

Quote:
you're right to be alarmed. it is alarming that some people are getting strange side effects. it should be investigated further and treated with seriousness. i'm not at all denying the side effects are real
im as alarmed by the vaccine as i am by covid. (not at all)

it isn't mandated so i could give a shit tbh. im never getting it so i have nothing to worry about and covid itself is nothing to worry about.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:30 AM   #52
fraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
The recommended cycle threshold for the PCR test is way too high, resulting in viruses being detected that aren’t covid.
If you understood how PCR tests work you would both know that this sentence is nonsense (pending your evidenciary support) and that this fact was made clear in the article I posted.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:36 AM   #53
Coop

Quote:
If you understood how PCR tests work you would both know that this sentence is nonsense (pending your evidenciary support) and that this fact was made clear in the article I posted.
I’m aware of your games and goal post moving, so allow me to reiterate and be specific:

So you are refuting that specific sentence, not my point, which is “the high cycle thresholds are causing high numbers of false positives”?

Oh btw...
Here’s the creator of the test himself, literally explaining “you can find almost anything in anybody”

Watch the whole thing, it’s short, but he puts in in layman’s terms for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXm9kAhNj-4
Old 01-14-2021, 11:39 AM   #54
Coop

Stop letting media control what you think.

You are allowed to question things without fear of being ostracized. You are allowed to look up information you don’t understand.

Here’s a little research roadmap for the fake smart people like fraze, or the people that want to know more about what’s going on and why:

1) Look up Kary Mullis (died last year), the guy WHO CREATED IT, and listen to his opinion on the test’s application for detecting viruses.

(Again, find the ACTUAL VIDEO, not an article discussing the video. That’s a trick I keep seeing people fall for.)

****just posted it for you

2) When researching the test and how it works, don’t skip over the part about cycles and cycle thresholds. It’s the very key to this whole thing

3) look up WHO’s recommended cycle threshold for covid testing, and compare that to what you just learned

4) look up the ruling a Portuguese court just made about the effi***y of the PCR test. Spoiler: THEY RULED IT WAS UNRELIABLE FOR DETECTING COVID WITH ~97% FALSE POSITIVE RATE (!!!)

5) once you’ve done all that, now look up all the experts worldwide saying the same about these PCR tests. And try to find those same doctors being covered by the main news stations. Hmmm

6) look up the cdcs definition of how they classify a death a covid death, and if they allow only confirmed cases, or confirmed AND PROBABLE cases, based off symptoms. And look up how much a hospital gets paid through Medicare for each code and how that works

7) spend some time looking for a scientific study that conclusively proves we can transfer covid asymptomatially. Then try to find studies that suggest we can’t.

8) look up the “all cause mortality” numbers and compare 2020 to previous years, globally and US. Notice how little difference there is. Why isnt there excess death, when we are dealing with the “worst pandemic ever” and 4K dying a day. And why are flu numbers down significantly this year? Could we be misattributing the flu as covid in some cases?

9) look up the psychological effects of wearing a mask in public. If you walk around in a society of masks, it makes everyone believe that there’s something scary out there. Look up being unable to read human expression, and isolating people and making them think they are a danger to loved ones, and how that relates to torture techniques

This just tip of the iceberg shit but I hope it provides some enlightenment in your life
Old 01-14-2021, 11:48 AM   #55
Coop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_1Z8cSXI-Q

This is the best video I’ve come across that explains PCR testing, the importance of cycle thresholds, and how it leads to misinterpreting results.
Old 01-14-2021, 12:12 PM   #56
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

nobodies gonna watch or look into any of that coop.

you gotta just throw in the towel and realize people believe what they want to believe on all sides.
Old 01-14-2021, 12:12 PM   #57
Coop

In case you didn’t think there were doctors out there with “dissenting medical opinion” here you go. Looks like a ted talk full of doctors and she exposing hella shit. Surprised it’s not banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFntHpk1uok
Old 01-14-2021, 12:15 PM   #58
Coop

Quote:
nobodies gonna watch or look into any of that coop.

you gotta just throw in the towel and realize people believe what they want to believe on all sides.
It isn’t for the people in the thread. The responses are 99% troll. It’s for the lurkers that want the knowledge and maybe haven’t heard or seen some of this before.

It’s also an opportunity for anyone to debunk like fraze is trying to.

It may not seem like it, but I’m very open to being wrong about anything, and changing my stance upon revelation of new information. I’m trying to find someone who actually can research objectively, and say more than just “what’s your source?!?” instead of actually intelligently debating the subject matter
Old 01-14-2021, 12:35 PM   #59
fraze

Quote:
It may not seem like it, but I’m very open to being wrong about anything, and changing my stance upon revelation of new information. I’m trying to find someone who actually can research objectively, and say more than just “what’s your source?!?” instead of actually intelligently debating the subject matter
I'm the one moving goalposts?

You don't like me asking for sources?

You're open to new information?

That's confusing to me, pretty much every time I counter you with facts you go into personal attacks and try to insult my intelligence. I'm not sure which debating school you went to, but that's not generally how intelligent debates progress.
Old 01-14-2021, 12:40 PM   #60
Coop

Quote:
In case you didn’t think there were doctors out there with “dissenting medical opinion” here you go. Looks like a ted talk full of doctors and she exposing hella shit. Surprised it’s not banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFntHpk1uok
Edit: You can only see this video from the link because it’s unlisted.

A shadowban is when they don’t delete the content, but they prevent it from coming up in search algorithms. Most people don’t even know they’re being shadowbanned. This happens across all social media.

When you listen to what she’s saying it makes sense why’d they do it.

She explains everything I’ve been saying way better than I could

Connect the dots

Last edited by Coop; 01-14-2021 at 12:47 PM.