Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 12-20-2020, 09:33 PM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default Nintendo Scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF
That Nintendo scheme was legit the worst thing I read in awhile...

Rather have read Sinacog repeat mud dagger of ruling, twin dragons dueling' 10 times...
The pedagogy of Ayahuasca, the Freudian bombaclat.
dissolve your reality in a sentence, while avoiding a subtle plot.
oops.
At any rate, none like this ever.

Guess who? the future man aka captain invincible
I practice malpractice then bill insurance to get rid of you.
weird flex but ok, in fact, yeah I dig it.
I talk to myself and let my shadow walk and talk insipid.
exhibit a characteristic outside of any potential classification
in other words: the literal theory of everything inside my words presentation.
I just say real shit, that shit you can feel shit, long time forever O.G. shit.
Hall of Fame, known name, who gives a fuck though, stayed free shit.
my principal said "Murphy, you aint never gonna be shit."
Oops.
at any rate, none any where near as clever

I show you how smart you are in a simple manner through simple banter through a ripple in reverse time in a never simping candor.
Everyone wants to let a shot ring, but never wanna be Bilbo.
I cant take what I feel and throw it into your whole soul. leave you still. slow.
slanted. faded. phased. decapitated.
oops.
guillotine getting mean, choke u dead when yo head is the end of the lever.

certain schematics are dodecehedron measurements of planar encapsulation
so the force of the socratic's methodology i bee on levels the threats of lesser presentation.
oops.
Like I said, whatever you've said, I've said it better.

what's a scheme even tho?
when my whole mind is just dream weaving, bro?
oh. Yeah but can you actually understand thinking in no time limitation. go.
see that what your chance, but you missed it entirely, you won't survive with me as an opponent.
any environment I step in, i own it. you clone shit. you needing a loan shit. I own shit. I've flown shit.
like my own consciousness beyond the limits of explainable phenomenology. VERITAS: the fusion of perfection with words and expressing psychology.
and my own ego.
oops.
the bull seeing red. I am my only competition, and this is me writing me a letter.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 11:11 PM   #2
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
The pedagogy of Ayahuasca, the Freudian bombaclat.
dissolve your reality in a sentence, while avoiding a subtle plot.
oops.
At any rate, none like this ever.

Guess who? the future man aka captain invincible
I practice malpractice then bill insurance to get rid of you.
weird flex but ok, in fact, yeah I dig it.
I talk to myself and let my shadow walk and talk insipid.
exhibit a characteristic outside of any potential classification
in other words: the literal theory of everything inside my words presentation.
I just say real shit, that shit you can feel shit, long time forever O.G. shit.
Hall of Fame, known name, who gives a fuck though, stayed free shit.
my principal said "Murphy, you aint never gonna be shit."
Oops.
at any rate, none any where near as clever

I show you how smart you are in a simple manner through simple banter through a ripple in reverse time in a never simping candor.
Everyone wants to let a shot ring, but never wanna be Bilbo.
I cant take what I feel and throw it into your whole soul. leave you still. slow.
slanted. faded. phased. decapitated.
oops.
guillotine getting mean, choke u dead when yo head is the end of the lever.

certain schematics are dodecehedron measurements of planar encapsulation
so the force of the socratic's methodology i bee on levels the threats of lesser presentation.
oops.
Like I said, whatever you've said, I've said it better.

what's a scheme even tho?
when my whole mind is just dream weaving, bro?
oh. Yeah but can you actually understand thinking in no time limitation. go.
see that what your chance, but you missed it entirely, you won't survive with me as an opponent.
any environment I step in, i own it. you clone shit. you needing a loan shit. I own shit. I've flown shit.
like my own consciousness beyond the limits of explainable phenomenology. VERITAS: the fusion of perfection with words and expressing psychology.
and my own ego.
oops.
the bull seeing red. I am my only competition, and this is me writing me a letter.
Still?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 11:23 PM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I suppose so, until otherwise determined?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:31 PM   #4
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Dull Boy... At least feed his shit, come on now...

That said, cool to see you posting Veritas. Cool content, could need a bit of polishing up on the rhyme and excess syllable department. Concepts are there, just gotta tidy them sentences up a lil. This piece got potential but could do with some extra polishing

Edit: I retract that stuff I said to you Dull Boy, I know why you did what you did now, lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 12-20-2020 at 11:49 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 09:25 AM   #5
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

romulus combobulus/10

nah but seriously, even if this wasn't great (and it wasn't ass, either), i like how few fucks are given when you write.

that's a path to greatness. godspeed on your journey.

Last edited by Eŋg; 04-05-2021 at 09:28 AM.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 12:54 AM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Thank you.
Old 05-17-2021, 04:32 AM   #7
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

I may respond to this.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 08:54 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Thank you.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:41 PM   #9
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

all space and opportunity my good man

your original tongue is dope as fuck dude - if i was to request something like a homo lol it would be never change your writers voice man with your vocab that ish be bangen.. "bombaclout" so well delivered - one of the good examples of texting not needing to be recorded..

woah the presentation bomb was huge nice drop..

i like the "no time limitation" it works well with dreams and the build up showing you free while you possibly free yeowmean..

dope ending to.. man keep it real - your delivery was the next best thing after your vocab - yeh like i said your original tongue is stand outish
Cereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 03:41 PM   #10
Alice

Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

So I couldn’t really follow your flow here, the beginning was somewhat decent though regarding the scheme. But then you started going off on a tangent, both in terms of flow and content. Might be because it’s lengthy and wordy at the same time (am guilty of that myself). But I see you don’t really care about schemes so that explains it I guess. Being verbose is nice, can be great even, but I think your lines would’ve benefitted from finalised thoughts instead of half finished patterns. You incorporated some very unique concepts and thoughts like the „dream weaving“ part. This could’ve been good, maybe great even, if topics weren’t switched throughout. I enjoyed some of the patterns you incorporated. Somewhat decent.
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 06:35 PM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
So I couldn’t really follow your flow here, the beginning was somewhat decent though regarding the scheme. But then you started going off on a tangent, both in terms of flow and content. Might be because it’s lengthy and wordy at the same time (am guilty of that myself). But I see you don’t really care about schemes so that explains it I guess. Being verbose is nice, can be great even, but I think your lines would’ve benefitted from finalised thoughts instead of half finished patterns. You incorporated some very unique concepts and thoughts like the „dream weaving“ part. This could’ve been good, maybe great even, if topics weren’t switched throughout. I enjoyed some of the patterns you incorporated. Somewhat decent.
This is fair. Thank you.

Tags
what?