White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Acid the goat.

Much cleaner trip and never had a bad experience.
Old 02-19-2021, 11:31 PM   #22
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

My dad and I once we got older talked to each other about it.. my dad is 71.... vietnam combat veteran...

He's done acid a ton of times. ... because in the 60's and 70's acid was way more out there than shrooms.

Like I said I've only done acid once... and it was fake. Meaning I never actually have done it. mushorroms quite a few times.... I was mad at my niggas being like/ well these stems and peices of the had whatever is bullshit.. I said fuck that you're giving me the dust at the bottom of the mushroom bag thats bullshit, and they were like nah thats actually the strongest stuff.... and it was.
Old 02-19-2021, 11:37 PM   #23
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

The crazy thing that i'd taken was .. I went to my boys house and whatever and no one really drank beer.. I didn't either.. and smoke weed of course.... and he was my actualy friend and shit he was like yo this might be weird snort a line of ketamine and I didn't even ask him where he got it from or anything, he was like 10$... I said fuck it.. snorted it. Since we were friends I sat there a good 15 minutes and then I got pissed.
Old 02-19-2021, 11:39 PM   #24
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

drove my 1994 ford thunderbird back home... half way through I pulled into a Blockbuster parking lot and sat for like 2 hours. Shit kicked in half way through it... and I was like no.

But what I have to say about that... not a fun experience fuck ketamine.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:17 AM   #25
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Funny we were in here talking shrooms. I just stumbled into access of some and the new me wont allow myself to do it. At first i was all like fuck ya yo. Lets trip balls. Then i smartened up immediately and was like you know what.. i probably shouldnt yo. Been clean too long and dont want to open no doors. So that was that. Crazy about this thread tho
Old 02-25-2021, 12:43 AM   #26
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Good on you Earl. It's a cool and interesting experience to have but not necessarily something you want more of as time goes by. I've done acid once, enjoyed it, gave me things to think about but don't know if I'll ever have another. I feel like I don't need it, so probably won't. Perhaps with the right girl

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 02-25-2021 at 12:45 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 08:05 AM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I tried to do acid once we got it form some dude at a renaissance festival... so its go to be legit right?

It was on the big pieces of paper with the little tabs and whatever so honestly you'd think it was legit..... but no we just paid 10$ a piece to suck on a piece of paper.

Wasn't for lack of trying though and i've done shrooms a handful of times.. very fun.. shrooms are like when you just smoked weed for the first few times in your life
Old 03-03-2021, 08:09 AM   #28
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I've snorted ketamine a few times.. didn't really like it and taken shitty x pills that probably were god knows what nah mean.. no big deal... Shrooms were/are fun id like to do them again however I can get any hard drug in the book in a second... don't know anyone who has shrooms.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:12 PM   #29
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Rental arbitrage:

Find a place for rent.

Lease it.

Rent it out on AirBNB/VRBO/HomeAway etc... and manage it.

Collect the $$$ difference.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 07:33 PM   #30
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Rental arbitrage:

Find a place for rent.

Lease it.

Rent it out on AirBNB/VRBO/HomeAway etc... and manage it.

Collect the $$$ difference.

Yeah other than my main source of income which is non legal, and for a few months out of each season putting in boat docks and take them out when the lakes freeze.

But other than that I've been working for a friend friend that flips houses.. he goes into cities like Flint, Saginaw and Detroit and buys houses cheap... but he doesn't go for the HOOD HOOD HOOD houses. Just the ones that are cheap as fuck and on the cusp of the hood.

I go work for him just doing basic stuff, all I can really do is rough end carpentry, I'm damn good at dry wall, and I can lay carpet. Maybe not as good as a pro pro could, but close enough.

I've learned a ton of the tricks of the trade from dude... and I more or less know exactly what he does and he does very well for himself. I could do exactly what he does but I just need the money in cash to do it, and I'm close to it. I couldn't get a loan, my wife could but I'm not even going to put us out there financially like that.
Old 03-08-2021, 07:35 PM   #31
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And this guy who I'm talking about sometimes will just sell the house, but usually he just rents it. Which obviously can be a hassle.. because you're dealing with low income people and shit. So they're going to tear the house up some and might not be steady on the rent payments... but despite that he does quite well.