Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Allow Me To Retort Season I

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2021, 11:43 PM   #41
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Ur baby mom chewed til her incisor teeth ran flat
She got a underbite too.. hiding beneath the table to eat the scraps
Enroll that obese bitch in Zumba
The bitch round and eat all the crumbs off the floor she a roomba
Old 03-11-2021, 12:01 AM   #42
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Consensus

Judge's quotes

pretty clear early on in this that these two were really evenly matched

I laughed out loud several times during this

this was essentially a toss up. I laughed a couple times more often on Hush drops than (Rust), so that gives him the win. I think Seth would have beaten many of the other battlers this week

The fat wife vs jaw thing was hilarious and honestly as much as it was done it didn’t get old but I got Hush winning this one he just had a few more hits to me, Seth still did great though

Pretty even until Seth's losing to Frac bar put him way ahead for me, and while Hush's depression angle was dope it wasn't too direct a retort

Despite cowriting a novel these guys were really consistent

I’m giving Seth the slight edge for the hilarious level of imagery in some of his rebuttals and having less misses for me in general.

This was a long fucking battle and extremely difficult to vote on, because for the most part both Hush and Seth were evenly matched with similar styles. Judges also had varying opinions on who was winning the battle at which point, highlighting just how much of a toss up it was. With the battle the way it was I think it played into Hush's hands a little bit. This was a hell of a battle and exactly what this concept was meant to bring out.

Verdict

This came down to who had more highlights for judges and 3 thought Hush did, leaving 2 on the opposite side of the coin.

3-2 Hush wins
Closed Thread