Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 01:26 AM   #1401
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ THE MENACE vs. SINISTER SYLLABLES -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

GRANITE PLANET -- INSANE INSANE INSANE GRANITE PLANET -- PLANET OF SYNTAX//
I SYNTAX WITH SYNTAX -- PLUMMET INSANE BIRDS FROM THE SKY -- THE EYE OF SCORN WAS THE STYE OF THORN -- I PUMMET INSANE PURPLE DRAGONS FROM THE SKY LIKE A FUCKING FIRE BREATHING PHOENIX//

SINI --

I'm coated in gems from the ENZYME AND NINE MILLIMETER UZI -- I'm killing jacuzzi//
I'm killing the movie from jacuzii; I AM NOTHING AND SOMETHING -- you're nothing and something -- I'm killing NUMERAL NUMBERS AND LEGGO MY EGGO; LET'S GO!
Old 03-04-2021, 05:33 AM   #1402
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

BLINDED HORSEMEN//LEADING THE HORSES TO SLAUGHTER FROM WATER WITH SALT WATER CROCIDILES -- I am the bile/vile piece of ISHMAEL SHIT FROM THE LIT SMOKING PAPYRUS *SNAP* from the SYMMETRY LAPSE OF TIME AND SPACE; TIME'S ERASED: I am the grace of GOD -- SLASHING ASHERAH RODS IN HALF with A SWORD SLASH; BOARD DASH; BOARD BOARD SWORD SLASH -- I'm a conniving SWORDSMAN -- DECIETFUL SWORDSMAN -- HORSEMEN SCORCHING GREEN MALAISE TERRAIN -- I am the nocturnal DEMON from the semon of a DEVIL AND DJINN -- I broke gray CHINS WITH GRACE WIN(D) -- TAKE IN(TEKKEN) swingers than eradicate exisstence// I *CUT* TAPE like ZUNT RAPE -- I'm putting together HARP SONGS AND JUBILLE SPREES -- SEA THE ZING -- I AM ZING LIKE COURT DENOMATION -- FORCE THE CONNOTATION -- I'm a deceitful SER PINT -- I'm killing morsels and vessels -- SLURPING MORSELS FROM VESSELS LIKE STICKING IT TO A W(R)APPER; I am the sinful depth/death -- the biblical plague from cynical rage//
Old 03-10-2021, 09:34 AM   #1403
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALIBUR -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm killing morsels and vessels with EMBEZZLING ZING!//
I'm EMBEZZLING ZING! KILLING EMBEZZLING KING!//

I'm SOLOMON SWALLOWSHIP FOR THE SLAVESHIP//
RAGE RIPS AND KILLS BRAIN CLIPS LIKE SLAVESHIPS//

XCALIBUR --

I'm killing morsels and twitter -- I'm killing morsels and twitter//
I'm killing JERMAINE DUPREE LIKE SUSHI//

I'm the ancient magus bride not KURSUI//
I'm not you; you're ME(MEAN)/
Old 03-10-2021, 09:39 AM   #1404
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALIBUR -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE -- TOPICAL -- SOVERIGNTY --

TREES OF SOVIERIGNTY -- APPLE BRANCHES -- APPLE BRANCHES//
APPLE BRANCHES -- FAMILY TREE FAMILY TREE FAMILY TREE//

XCALIBUR --

I'm nothing and something.
Old 03-11-2021, 02:46 PM   #1405
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALIBUR -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the anguish DEMON; SCREAMING DEMON DRINKING SEMON FROM A FLASK//
I'm eating from the flask -- I AM EATING THE DEW ;; DRINKING THE DEW FROM A SEMON FLASK//

I ate the SHROUD OF TURIN WITH POUNDS OF NUTRIENTS AND SOUNDING TRUMPETS//
I ate a fucking PIZZA SLICE for 9.995 -- SHINING LIKE MIDAS IN THE LIGHT//

XCALIBUR --

I ate the dew from the ate the dew -- ate the dew -- ate the dew//
I ate the dew -- I ATE THE DEW -- I ATE THE DEW -- ATE THE DEW -- DRANK THE DEW -- DRANK THE DEW//

I'm coming with charlatans and LIGHT CHARIOTS -- FIGHT BLARING SIN//
EATING COMETH OH' LIGHT THE SHINING NIGHT/KNIGHT ATE THE FLARING SUN//
Old 03-11-2021, 10:19 PM   #1406
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALBIBUR -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

XCALIBUR SWORDS -- XCALIBUR SWORDS -- EXCALIBUR SWORD -- EXCALIBUR SWORD --//
X CALIBUR SWORD -- X CALIBUR SWORD -- EXCALIBUR SWORD -- EXCALIBUR SWORD -- SALAMANDER LORD//

I'm CONNIVING SWORDSMAN -- CONNIVING SWORDSMAN -- CONNVING SWORDSMAN -- CONNVING SWORDSMAN --//
DECIETFUL SWORDSMAN DECIETFUL SWORDSMAN DECIETFUL SWORDSMAN -- DECIETFUL SWORDSMAN --// SERPENT SWORDSMAN//

XCALIBUR --

I'm nothing and something -- the suffering of steeple cathedrals//
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; sea the zing!//

I'm a conniving swordsman -- ZING REMORSELESS//
SING THE SOURCES// RING THE HORSES FROM ENDORPHINS//
Old 03-12-2021, 12:24 AM   #1407
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. CHRSITIAN TURCIOUS -- AJ THE MENACE -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm COMING WITH HARP SONGS AND JUBILLE SPREES/ SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING!!
THE KNIGHT/NIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOR BATTLING KARMA -- THE SERPENT OF EDEN THE SERPENT OF EAZEN//

I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING//
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING!//

COMETH OH' PLIGHT -- COMETH ' OH PLIGHT -- FROM THE CUNUNDRUM GALLOWS OF HELL//
CONUNDRUM GALLOWS OF HELL -- CONUNDRUM GALLOWS OF HELl -- CUNUN DRUM GALLOWS OF HELL -- COUNDRUM GALLOWS OF HELL//

I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING//

CHRISTIAN TURCUIS --

I'm nothing and something I'm nothing and something I'm nothing and something I'm nothing and something//

I'm coming with fair'oh might like KLONDIKE BARS//
I'm a star like a fucking SUN// ENOUGH SAID//
Old 03-12-2021, 05:18 PM   #1408
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. SINSITER SYLLABLES -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

I ADMINSTER SYLLABLLES -- ADMINSTER SYLLABLES -- ADMINSTER SYLLABLES-- ADMINSTER SYLLABLES --//
I'm KILLING SOULS KILLING SOULS -- I KILLED ''SEERS IN HELL" with HECK BLADES AND GRENADES//

I'm killing spinal cords and harp strings -- with BIBLE LORDS AND TYPE THINGS//
GLISTENING RINGS AND PRISTINE DRINKS -- I'm killing 'SOULS" like EXCALIBUR//

I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING//
I'm killing sheik lords like KILLING MYSELF//

I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees//
SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING -- SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING//

SINI --

I'm killing warlords and jubille sprees; sea the zing!//
I'm killing warlords and harp songs -- EMBARK SONG//

I calmed the song like vietnman -- SING THE SONG//
SEA THE PSALM -- MOUNTAINS OF ZION -- ION OF ZION//

I'm killing souls like apartheid I'm on the dark side//
I'm killing surgery songs with burgundy songs -- like musical tales//

I'm burgundy songs like killing souls//
I'm killing souls like killing souls//
Old 03-12-2021, 09:22 PM   #1409
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. SINI -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

SENTIMENT OF EVIl -- SENTIMENT OF RASH -- SENTIMENT OF EVIL - SENTIMENT OF RASH//
SLASH SLASH SLASH SLASH SLASH SLASH of a SWORD OF SLASH SLASH SLASH -- DEMON SWORDSMAN -- DEVIL SWORDSMAN -- BEAMING HORSEMEN WITH THE DEMON DRAWN..WITH METAL PITCHFORK LIKE A DEMON AND DEVIL SWORDSMAN//

COMETH' OH LIGHT with the summon of LIGHT -- SUMMON OF LIGHT -- SUMMON OF LIGHT//
COMETH OH' NIGHT with the summon of light -- PLUMMET THE SKY BLUE TO BURN RED//

SINI --

I'm coming with jurdisction -- COMING WITH CHRIST -- the entice of the night/knight//
I'm coming with Christ -- SUMMON THE LIGHT EXCURSION SKIES RAINING CATS AND DOGS//

I'm coming with Christ summon the light -- I"M EMPYREAN LIGHT//
PLUMMET THE NIGHT/KNIGHT I'm the second coming of Christ -- I'm THE SUMMON OF CHRIST//
Old 03-13-2021, 04:37 AM   #1410
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALIBUR - 4 Bars -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

SYNTAX WEAPON; MASS AGRESSION -- SYNTAX WEAPON -- MASS AGRESSION//
SYNTAX WEAPON; MASS AGRESSION; SYNTAX WEAPON -- MASS AGRESSION//

XCALIBUR --

I'm COMETH OH' MIGHT WITH A SPECTOR//

MOONSHINE.
Old 03-13-2021, 04:40 AM   #1411
Sinacog
Satan

Andrew James Flores -- AJ THE MENACE --

-- PROPHET AND PHILOSOPHER --

There once' was a PHILOSOPHER was a lot of sulfur -- the gulfing mouth of his jaw was wide as the ripple tides of MOONSHINE. He loved to ponder reality with a golden chalice of malice greed; CALAMTIES would forfiet in the BASK OF GREEN. The philospher pondered life and death with SISTINE CHAPEL WISDOM -- APPLE SCHISM -- CHAPEL WISDOM -- APPLE SCHISM -- BATTLE MISSIONS AND CATACLYSMS -- BATTLE MISSIONS -- and battle pistons --. THe philosopher would ponder reality before pondering dreamscrapes -- dreamscapes -- he would ponder dreaming and dream and became a prophet of GOD.
Old 03-13-2021, 11:55 AM   #1412
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALIBUR -- AJ THE MEANCE --

AJ THE MENACE --

THE MONARCHY OF DEMONS -- OLGRACHY OF DEMONS -- SENTIMENT EVIL SENTIMENT RASH --//
SENTIMENT EVIL SENTIMENT RASH -- I'm KILLING SOULS like MILTON JOHN AND NOT YOU//

I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING!/
SEA THE zING! I'm killing corporal punishers with corporal punishment//

THE GLUTTONOUS KINGDOM WAS THE SOUGHT SPRING SUN//
I'm killing souls like MILTN JOHN -- STILTS ON LIKE KILLING POPLE WITH EASEL//

I'm killing harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING//
SEA THE ZING -- I'm coming with corporal punishment on GLUTTONOUS PUNISHMENT//

XCALIBUR -- NOTHING//
Old 03-13-2021, 07:29 PM   #1413
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. GLOCK NINE -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

MONARCHY OF DEMONS -- MONARCHY OF DEMONS -- OLIGARCY DEMONS -- OLIGRACY DEMONS//
SEMON DEMON DRIPS SEMON DEMON DRIPS DRIPS DROPS DRIPS DROPS DRIPS DROPS// TIK TOK TICK TOCK//

I'm coming with the SECOND COMING OF PLIGHT -- EVISCERATION -- DEVESTATION//

XCALIBUR --

I'm onyx stature -- BUBONIC RAPTURE//
I'm comign with harp songs and jubille sprees//

I'm comgin with harps songs and jubilel sprees//
I'm coming with harpsongs and jubilel sprees//
Old 03-15-2021, 09:06 AM   #1414
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. ILLMACULATE -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm a CONNIVING SWORDSMAN -- CONNVING SWORDSMAN -- CONNVING SWORDSMAN -_ CONNIVING SWORDSMAN --//
COLLIDE ENDORPHINS WITH FUCKING HORSEMEN -- I lead ''HORSES TO THE SLAUGHTER'' with WATER FLOWS//

XCALIBUR --

I'm coming with EL PASO TEXAS TECHUS LIKE CONNIVING SWORDSMAN --//
I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees like WOMAN AT THE FARM//
Old 03-15-2021, 09:09 AM   #1415
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE VS. AGE -- AJ THE MENACE vs. AGE --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm a zillion years better than queers; I am revered from revere//
I'm a STALLION FROM JAPAN -- THE ANCIENT MAGUD BRIDE WITH A SLASH OF KNIVES//

I barter tactic with LOTS OF HABITAT SLASH YOUR BACK WITH ERRATIC W(R)APS//
ACTOBAT COMBAT WITH RAPID W(r)aps -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING//

Age --

I'm the SEASAW I'm SEASAW -- I'm the ancient magus bride//
SLASH OF KNIVES SLASH OF KNIVES SLASH OF KNIVES//

I'm a connving swordsman -- with HORSEMEN FORFIET?/
STABBING CORPOSES WITH RAPID SLASHING KNIVES SLASHING KNIVES//
Old 03-15-2021, 05:55 PM   #1416
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALIBUR -- AJ THE MENACE -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING --//

XCALIBUR --

I'm a conniving swordsman -- with righteous endorphins -- COLLIDING HORSEMEN -- righteous endorphins -- RIGHTEOUS FORFIET//
BLIND THE HORSEMEN WITH ENDORPHINS -- I'm nothing and something like a double EDGED SWORDS//
Old 03-18-2021, 09:47 PM   #1417
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. Slyfe --

AJ THE MENACE --

DENTIST THE MENACE -- APPRENTICE THE MENACE -- I'm cracking the dentist//
I'm coming with GLISTENING' METHODS -- EMBEZZLING DIAMONDS TO SHINE BRIGHTER THAN YOUR TEETH//

Slyfe --

I'm conjuring blackness -- conjuring whiteness -- I'm nothing and something --//
I'm everything and nothing -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING!
Old 03-19-2021, 01:51 PM   #1418
Sinacog
Satan

A mother's natural aura which motioned towards the oceans of FLORA and FAWNER
cured blue hued skin adorned her with fine emulsion poured PURER than WATER
she emotion's author, within scriptures written PICTURES containing EMPATHY
the late entity Decay she slayed with enmity, so Death IS-HER remaining ENEMY
with the energy of an infinity, her affinity was with the ABILITY to REASON
a beckon of hope with thoughts to provoke the TRANQUILITY through SEASONS
fertility and freedom reminiscent of Eden, a content DEITY roams OMNIPRESENT
all events seen by the higher being her peacock eyes DIVINELY glow IRIDESCENT
incandescent flames irradiate the sky's clear, petals PERMEATE the ATMOSPHERE
flocks fly near opals in her hair as ethereal smoke CIRCULATES her HEMISPHERE
only fear is the reaper's leer, so despairs if Grimm appears SNEERING at LIFE
she is where eagles dare to rear wings flared out for STEERING with FLIGHT
trails of kites soaring as butterflies fly alluring her ATTRACTIVELY fine FIGURE
the magic she wizards summons suns, thunder hums, storms ACTIVELY might TRIGGER
as lightning glitters and a mountain jitters at a flicker of her FINGER'S SNAP
bringer of spring, summer's summoner, autumn's dawn meets where WINTER WRAPS
perhaps its the array of rainbows that encapsulate making her POWER so GREAT
hours she takes to manipulate the flow of time, changing FLOWERS growth RATES
yet Death forever waits, ready to rape lady nature, steal AWAY her VIRGINITY
that'll be a Grimm day indeed, but she wont ever let him TAKE her DIVINITY
"It's him or me" she decreed, all she needed was the OPPORTUNITY to AMBUSH
pushed into a game of odds the warring gods had IMPUNITY rule HANDBOOKS
so she looked on page one and at once her face gazed DAZED and IN-AMAZEMENT
the tomb read: "both sides can be ravaged and RAISED for ENTERTAINMENT"
"but any atonement is measurement upon the torment you've CAUSED the OTHER"
she closed the cover, smothered her mouth and uttered "of COURSE... its TOUGHER"
out our mother's eyes rivers raced tears teeming with life's CURRENT FLOW
her nest of feathers blow in the wind, though not one of her SERVANTS CROW
as rows of her fine silk robe rolls behind her, goes LOOSELY in THE BREEZE
with much ease eternal rest's cold sneeze would PROFUSELY make HER FREEZE
she receives a seize from 'The Dark Deceased' which reads: "HAIL the BEAST!"
Today feast, for like us you'll rest in peace, pieced apart by TAILS and TEETH
in 1 week" she shrieks, as its thrown to the feet she UNSHEATHES A-WEAPON
laced in a venom she threatens "I will erase this cretin!" with SEETHED AGGRESSION
now all questioned her with "is this really our holy matron, the PATRON SAINT?"
her state turns hate, all of her vibrant color laid about as STREWN PAINT
now a feint shell of what her awakened self knew, no longer SHAKEN by RULES
all her love taken, nature is forsaken so she rides 4 KRAKENS like MULES
fueled by rage to duel a dark mage in his caged off FORTRESS across OCEANS
fought his court's immortal demon hordes in the dark FOREST of lost POTIONS
with no notions of stopping she was dropping every Orc and GOBLIN in SIGHT
ogre's rocking boulders couldn't hold her, the heart she holds THROBBING to FIGHT
hobbling light robbed creatures squabbling with gnarled FEATURES ADVANCES
she stances with her animal army clans clad in talons, FEATHERS AND LANCES
glancing the field, unwilling to yield she SIGNALS the ELITE AVIAN GUARD
out charged her squawking squads as war EAGLES formed A-FLEET AND-BOMBARD
bombs fall hard but this lands evil army stands to demand AERIAL VICTIMS
picking flesh and skin off any downed bird living, they WERE-REAL CHICKEN
but she wont give-in, as chaos begins to ensue, who stood the GATE KEEPER?
It was Mr.Grimm Reaper a heavily guarded creature, the Demon's GREAT LEADER
deeper in the pack than dared reached, yet she heard how BOLDLY he PREACHED
"Hail The Beast! at least you have reached, now I'll rest your BODY in PEACE"
suddenly she got dragged by a daggered Lich who stabbed her LOWER OBLIQUES
couldn't speak at first, just silent cursed then fell down ON-HER OWN-KNEES
at its belated defeat she rises to her feet and mutters "My SISTERS, BROTHERS
sons, daughters and others. This is likely my last orders, please LISTEN-TO MOTHER
'Atonement is measured upon the torment'" stammers out her last WORDS UTTER
"... caused by the other...". "Yes, a last breath!" death musters at her pale TURNED COLORS
"A rare soul for me to ensnare" but now all glared stares HOVER to-this STRANGER
they all turned to see death was only an amalgamate of MOTHER'S truest NATURE

SPACE WAR -- STEIN GATE -- XCALIBUR

STEIN GATE --

I'm wishing on wishing streams and wishing wells; I'm wishing wells//
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING
I'm heartbroken from momnuments and SONNETS
COMITANT SEETHE in the disease of the breeze
I love my mom -- she loves me
We heart God with heart strings
I cometh oh' might with the light
I'm coming with a righteous hand..masturbation..
Old 03-19-2021, 01:55 PM   #1419
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. STEIN GATE -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE vs. STEIN GATE --

TEXT VERSE -- 2 BARS --

AJ THE MENACE --

COMITANT SEETHE -- COMITANT SEETHE -- COMITANT SEETHE -- COMITANT SEETHE//
I'm SONNET LAND -- SONNET LAND -- SONNET LAND -- SONNET LAND -- SOLMEN SAND -- SOLEMN SAND --//

I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING; SEA THE ZING; SEA THE ZING; SEA THE ZING//
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING; SEA THE ZING; SEA THE ZING: SEA THE ZING//

STEIN GATE --

I'm a harp song; COMETH OH' MIGHT//
I'm a harp song; COMETH OH' NIGHT//

I'm a conniving swordsman -- SONNET SAND//
I'm a connivng swordsman -- SONNET SAND//
Old 03-19-2021, 01:57 PM   #1420
Sinacog
Satan

LEONIDAS VS. SINI -- AJ THE MENACE --

ONE BAR --

LEONIDAS --

SONNET SAND -- SONNET LAND -- SONNET SAND -- SONNET LAND -- SONNET SAND -- SONNET LAND//
I'm coming rageous; SAGASCIOUS -- SAGACIOUS -- SAGACIOUS -- SAGACIOUS -- SAGACIOUS -- PENTRATION -- SAGACIOUS --//

SINI --

I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING//
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1